What's up with over half the threads on Sup Forums being started with pics of 3D white bitches?

What's up with over half the threads on Sup Forums being started with pics of 3D white bitches?

Nigresses>White>Asian

Found the fat fetishist

> muh thicc
>muh ass

Yaknow, normies, just wait for the summer to end and everything will become as usual again

We are being invaded by reddit fags (white female sjw_).

I want them to sit on my face

Source on the Asian woman?

This is technology board, get this shit back to Sup Forums

>muh 2d degeneracy

White men date out more then white women, why ?

Cause Sup Forums normies like which girls

global 16 - ask for source on /r/ you pathetic shit

Because white women are the most privileged collective on this planet. Even the whitest most privileged man on this planet has a quarter of the privilege units that an average white bitch gets.

Fuck yourself, bottom feeder.

They are the most beautiful thing in the world. Half of black women have herpes

Well, user... Women ARE Technology...

I've noticed this too.
I guess its to get vir/g/ins to click on thier threads.

It's no wonder (white) feminism has grown so powerful.
The nu males spend so much effort kissing their feet, they even desperately find reasons to dump their likeness on a technology board.

If they put as much effort on programming or getting in shape, as they do dumping white bitches on Sup Forums, maybe some of those Sup Forums projects over the years would have been successful or still alive.

Asian Women are technology. Because only Asian women do something visible and tangible with technology.

White women on the other hand, wherever they appear, the software suddenly stops progressing at the company and everything starts regressing.

So you are incorrect user. It's not "women", it's asn women.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Asian Women, is in fact, Asian/Women, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Asian plus Women. Asian is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Woman system made useful by the Asian corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by RAMEN. Many computer users run a modified version of the Asian system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Asian which is widely used today is often called “Women”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Asian system, developed by the Asian Project. There really is a Woman, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Woman is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Woman is normally used in combination with the Asian operating system: the whole system is basically Asian with Woman added, or Asian/Woman. All the so-called “Woman” distributions are really distributions of Asian/Woman.

Post more cute black girls.

big,if true

Global 16 applies to OP only. You still shouldn't spoon-fed anons however.

no such thing as cute black.

cute traps>women

This is much better than that weaboo trash that used to get posted