Who /akg/ here?

Who /akg/ here?

>weebs have guns now
Don't know if I'm supposed to be amazed or very, very afraid.

>guns
>current year

Kill yourself

>AKG
>headphone DAC
>low quality mech
>shooty bang bang

Stop falling for the memes m8

Take the shoulder back on that blade if you want it more useful than a glorified pike.

that is a realforce....

Go away liberal scum

>he fell for the liberals are bad meme

I don't get this. If you are a liberal, wouldn't you want everyone to have the liberty to own guns if they want to?

it terrifies me weebs on Sup Forums are allowed to own guns

>Liberals are voting for gun grabbing killary killton
>lol, liberals aren't bad

That's classical liberalism which strives for minimal government and equal rights of all men. Modern liberalism is nothing like that, it's about feelings, restricting freedoms, big government, and trannies/refugees because it's the current year.

>he doesn't know about /k/orbo

Thats why modern liberalism is not liberalism

>he gives a shit about weebs

>be american
>get shot by an autistic weeb

>guns
>rights

Time to repeal the second amendment #ImWithHer

ones a nerf gun
ones a water pistol
ones a baseball bat
one literally has a wolf pussy in view

great image!

More appropriately, modern liberalism is neoliberalism. It's still liberalism because it's what liberalism has evolved into.

It isn't the gun that is the right, it's the right to self defense you fucking retard. Hope this triggers you.

I'm nogunz still. I might get a .22lr pistol this year, less paperwork than a rifle

"Self defence" isn't a right to bear arms at all times

An attacker with a knife would have to be at least 21 feet away for an officer to draw his weapon from a visible holster. He would need to be even further away if the weapon is concealed. Stop talking about shit you don't understand.

By the way I carry that Glock with me everywhere I go, even if I'm wearing fucking sweatpants. I'm not going to be a victim, can you say the same cuck? It's pathetic how you nogunz fags pretend that violent crime just never happens, that people aren't randomly assaulted and murdered every day.

>leaving the house

>he lives in a "violent" country
>he carries a gun because he "doesn't want to be a victim"
Look whose the cuck now? Afraid the evil black man dare approach you? Why are americans so afraid of everything? Truly a nation of cucks

E A R
A
R

R A P E
A
P
E

I have K712's

No guns per se, the family owns guns however so I have access to them if I ever needed.

I have two AKG headphones, two Philips headphones and one Seenheiser.

>rooty tooty point and shooty
Insecure much, fag?

You're probably from one of the European nations with women getting raped and groped by refugees. You'll be wishing you had a gun in a year or two, Sven. :^)

Look, cuck, if someone wants to fucking kill you, your gun isn't going to stop that. Even if you manage to actually shoot the attacker before they manage to kill you, you'll probably get thrown into jail anyways. I love how people like you think they're incredibly "tough" when they have to rely on a firearm to feel safe at all times, grow the fuck up.

I don't live in a country full of 11 million illegal immigrants and where the nigger population is more than the entire population of Canada. I don't live in a country that constantly gets btfo by terrorist flying airplanes into buildings, or where anyone can pickup a gun to go shoot up their local mall or school because of "muh self defence" or "muh second amendment".

>You'll probably get thrown in jail anyways
>This is what eurocucks actually believe

I'm from Florida, we have stand your ground and castle laws. Fuck off idiot.

>Constantly btfo by terrorists on planes

I seem to remember that only happening once. What country are you from? Afraid to reveal your shitty insignificant country?

>Florida
Lol
>Stand your ground
That thing that increased the number of murders in your state? Yeah, I know about that one

My shitty "insignificant" country is 90 percent white you cuck. Also the south is shit, full of shitty swamp people like yourself. Gas yourself avataring faggot

Meanwhile you're insignificant and my country owns the world. You're going to be in for a rude awakening when Trump becomes president and pulls out of NATO. We'll see how much you hate guns then faggot.

Increased the number of dead niggers who try to assault decent human beings. Why is this a bad thing?

>Tfw both of you are so assblasted and triggered
>Tfw neither of you have a real argument

>when Trump becomes president
as an american, kek you're retarded mate.

Trump can't win this election unless Hillary and half the population were to die in some massive disaster and it was just trump that was left with 3 weeks before the election.

Look at any reliable polling, trump doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell in the general election.

>trump becoming president
>Le America dominates the world meme
Americans are really this delusional

It's the other way around, Sup Forumstard, the niggers are getting away with the killings based on the law.

You're also somehow implying that everyone having a gun is better than it being incredibly difficult to get your hands on one.

I have AKG 240s. I'd like a gun, not for self defence they're just really cool to look at and take apart and maintain and shooting them at cans and stuff is fun.
not without really good earmuffs though, im paranoid about my hearing.

OP is a finn actually, he cross-shitposts on at least a, g, k, and int

People like you don't realize that liberal vs conservative spectrum is separate from the libertarian vs authoritarian spectrum.

I bought some akg earbuds and one of the speakers stopped working
They were great for 6 months

is that a Kalashnikov clip I see there?

I have a pair of K240 MKII. regains served me well

>people are only posting about AKG headphones
>don't realise it's a pun on Sup Forums shit, /k/ shit and Sup Forums shit