Homescreens

What color shouldnI make my day of the week? Same color as the time?

Leave it off entirely

Hm. Not bad.

2clocks/10
Nice animoo tho

Not finished yet but looks good so far

Thanks user

Fucking great user

Good start.

This is the lockscreen

Sorry m8 False pic

Which huawei do you have?

Not my real wallpaper

P8 But i buy the p9 tomorrow

If your gonna custom or I'd recommend a launcher as EMUI has little to no freedom in customisation

Who Cares?

So I decided to mess around with KLWP for the first time after having used Smart Launcher only. This is still a WIP, of course.

These are just the Main and Music pages.

I need suggestions, mainly for the Main page since I know some of the elements seem off but at the same time I don't know which to change and what to change in them. I feel like using that shade of yellow has made the background lose some of its charm.

Any ideas?

Someone want to tell me how to turn of the status bar at top?

Have you checked your launcher settings? It might have a "Show Notification Bar" on/off toggle or something similar at least.

Yeap, that worked. Ty.

Much better. Could actually be a 8.5/10
Looks alright 7.5/10
Is it just me, or is the background very low res? Also, you should do something about that drawer button
7/10
Nice minimalistic homescreen. That text tho. 8/10
I get what you were trying to do with the drawer button but it doesnt fit the background well and it doesnt fit the other icons well so i suggest making it the same colour as the other icons, because making it match the background is harder
Holy hell my famalam, the lockscreen looked alright, but this?
Also
>anonemouse
Then post real one. It looks great right now tho
Nice idea and all, but the first wallpaper just make me want to puke. It isnt even a good LoL wallpaper.
Nova settings in look&feel. Seriously tho, snapchat photo? Cancer.

Also this thread belongs to /wg/ cause homescreens are not technology.

Better user?

Thanks

Post wallpaper

Also, if you find an option to lose the page indicators at the bottom I think that would look good as well.

Heh, and I always thought that WP looked good. I think I'm gonna work around the wallpaper instead of getting rid of it because I find it hard to find Gnar stuff that goes at least decently on wallpapers.

Same as what said.

Well , it still is too cluttered for my taste, but whatever, at least it isn't as bad. Anyway, i'm just here to judge, my taste aren't universal, just have whatever wallpaper you want. Even if you get hated, it is important to stay strong brother. I also have the p8 btw.
Same goes for you brother. Keep that wallpaper if you like it. I'm just saying rengar looks weird. I'm nit much of a gamer, much less a LoL player so my taste in LoL wallpapers isn't best. But the LoL wallpaper threads over on our sister board /wg/ are very nice.
Also, if i may ask for your advice, i am very torn between this one and the other wall, which would be better in your opinion?

Looks great, but try and change the icon for the folder on the bottom right.
>how
Get Nova.
>what icons
Get an icon pack
Bretty gud
Weeb. Nice enough however. 2 clocks are redundant.
Background is low res, and the app drawer is... out of place.
Set the app drawer to open up with a swipe of some kind, since you can do that with nova. I have mine set to open up with a two finger swipe up.

Nice user, yes um right but I had wondered if I should take the Debian wallpaper or anonymes, i think the Debian Loks better

Anonymous sry m8

Better? Also inb4 2 clocks, cbas to unlock bootloader on new phone

Look great user

Look very good. I also didn't unlock my bootloader and could still hide notification bar with nova launcher

If you could match the bottom font with the top, you'd be set.
Widget for clock?
Otherwise it's great.
I'd have a few less icons though. And again, 2 clocks.
Much better. You can also disable the icon at the bottom that displays which page you are on on your phone. Since you should already know, y'know?
and are excellent. More keen on number 2 but that's just me. In fact, you have the pape?

What is that clock?

One of the klwp presets

There. Thinking that's a lot better

A whole other world. It is very pleasant to look at

I can't find the font though, its the future font in Zooper widget which is based on the font 'futura' but the spacing is never right

What's wrong with a widget for a clock?

You goon, i'm asking what the widget is.

Lmao, its a custom one I made in zooper

I need a rope

Care to post wallpaper user?
Thanks

What do you mean by a rope?

What are those icons?

Min

i try to keep my device 100% lean and clean.

What are those widgets in the top right?

Note7.

It's all one widget. From the MIN Zooper pack I believe

Thanks

Do any anons know of a way to display my lock screen time I words instead of numbers?

1/2

2/2

well you could use lockhtml and just code it in js, pretty simple

I am noobie,how the fuck do you make these? They look cool,where to start?

What do you want to do?

Update from So I decided to go ahead and change the BG now, using something with a similar theme as the one on the music tab. Looks kinda boring as of now but I'll work on that.

Suggestions/ideas welcome.

I really like these two.

I meant to say these two :v

Wanted to add music cover but not sure how to execute it. I could just remove it entirely tho.
>meme blur and boxes
Looks good desu 7/10
Is the USB really needed it looks ugly to me desu 8/10
Pretty
Font is shit second screen looks better anime thing doesn't fit.
Idk looks cute.
Icons a shit
OLED? Remove page indicator
Looks great
Remove the dock background and change icons
>two clocks
Looking good
Looking good remove page indicator.
Too much clutter.
Icons matching pape is a good start.
Rem with long hair looks cute post pape? Also what pretty clean would hide status bar tho.
Yea this is better.
Clean.

Make a rectangle
instead of color it should say bitmap
make bitmap formula
$mi(cover)$

Havent used klwp in a while so might be slightly inaccurate

>Is the USB really needed it looks ugly to me desu 8/10

Well that's the current battery state. Would repositioning help? Or do I just lose it as a whole... Like, I wanna know that shit's plugged in correctly y'know.

Nothing can be improved upon

r8?

Looking forward to having to send it back?

Yo what icons are those?

Okay.

There you go sir

fuck off anime poster, Sup Forums used to be for this and it still is