Is there any other company more dedicated to security for their customers?

Is there any other company more dedicated to security for their customers?

Protip: no.

archive.fo/suyTe

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3041302/security/4-new-ways-to-bypass-passcode-lock-screen-on-iphones-ipads-running-ios-9.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And what of the hundreds they ignore?

they better keep up with those zero days that's why people overpay for their devices, that and customer service

Yeah, no.
computerworld.com/article/3041302/security/4-new-ways-to-bypass-passcode-lock-screen-on-iphones-ipads-running-ios-9.html

They better be considering how many leaked nudes from some celebrity's iphone scandals happens every other day, including the gianormous event known as The Fappening.

Cisco?

I know it's bait, but honestly, Apple ignores an awful lot of 0 days. Microsoft and Googles security programs are years ahead of Apple

The fappening hurt this site worse than chanology ever did.

>patch for apple something comes out
>see how great apple is?

>Applel in charge of security
Literally even worse than GNU/Linux.

Bullshit. This place has always been awful. What actually has hurt the place has been the slow, gradual shift to breitbart reading idiots.

>all 12 OS X versions lumped together
>Windows has a separate one for each version
Man that site is some misleading shit.

Keep damage controlling.

I'm not damage controlling shit, bitch.
>posts another image
OS X still lumped together

>mactoddler is illiterate or has ADHD

Unsurprising.

I'm not going to read paragraphs upon paragraphs of shitty troll images just to have whatever valid retort I have disregarded by some twelve year old plugging his ears yelling lalalala can't hear you you're still wrong

>facts are trolls

Mactoddlers ladies and gentlemen.

>some twelve year old plugging his ears yelling lalalala can't hear you
Look in a mirror kid.

Yeah okay buddy

Here, I made an ADHD version for mactard morons like yourself.

troll/10

literally some twelve year old plugging his ears yelling lalalala can't hear you

This is you.

Sure thing kid

So mad.

Not even remotely upset, dumbass

Because the 11 OS X are just updates of the first one, while Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 are differents OSes

>t. some twelve year old plugging his ears yelling lalalala can't hear you

You're up early crashoverride. You getting used to having to get up for middle school?

But that's wrong, you fucking dumbass. OS X 10.x.y
x is the major version number, like going from XP to Vista. y is the minor, essentially a service pack. OS X 10.5.8 means OS X, 6th version, 8th service pack.

okay kid

Man I legitimately thought you'd be gone when school started up. Never in my life have I been so upset that I was wrong.

>mactard can't handle facts
>gets BTFO with reality
>just blocks it out of his reality with "ok kid"

Holy shit, you literally are brainwashed. Fucking hilarious. You should seek professional help.

Windows 7 still get updates, separate from Windows 10 ones
OS X 10.10 updates will just download 10.11

Sure thing bud

And? My point still stands.

stay mad

No that just proves that 10.11 is an updates of 10.10, while windows 10 and 7 are completely differents OSes

I'm not even remotely upset.

Why so upset your fruity toy is a swiss cheese piece of shit crashoverride?

No that just proves that Apple handles their updates differently than Microsoft does. Apple's stopped updating 10.10 and you have all 10.10 updates installed, therefore the logical thing is to push you to 10.11.

Aren't you getting sick of evading bans yet?

>remembering the KAT thing

Stay in denial crashoverride. You pretending doesn't exist just shows how mad you are with every successive post.

see And why are you so obsessed with that shitty meme?

Why would I be? It's been like a decade since I've been there.

Oh so Windows 10 and Windows 10 Anniversary updates are 2 completely differents OSes ?
Yeah right...

Why do you love shitting up your own board?

Of course not you fucking dumbass

But that is exactly what you're saying to me about OS X...

No it's not, you goddamned retard.

Holy fuck you os x kids need some professional help

>iSpies

>Is there any other company more dedicated to security for their customers?
Yes, every company that actually releases open source software is already more dedicated to security than apple is

>The latest update of Windows 10 is just an update
>The latest update of OS X is a completely new OS

OK

>while Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 are differents OSes
that why bugs found in windows 2000 are still present in windows 10

>crashoverride banned

Based mods.

>Literally even worse than GNU/Linux.
>GNU/Linux
it's not GNU/Linux you retard, your chart is just Linux. it literally says Linux Kernel

>apple releases """"critical"""" """""""""update""""""""" just before releasing a new iphone
>coincidence?

>Bullshit. This place has always been awful
no, it was because with the fappening we had a massive influx of reddit driven newfags. The Fappening put Sup Forums all over the news again and brought all the tweens to "our secret underground hacker club". more than half of this site is people who haven't been here before 2014 now.

>the limits of a mactard ability to argue
kek

Because you're calling an upgrade an update, you fucking moron.

Nah, I just left because I have better things to do than deal with a shitty middle schooler playing hookey

'Update' updates list of packages in repository. 'Upgrade' or 'Dist-upgrade' upgrades installed packages.

I have been here since 2010. I have seen the rise and fall of "meta threads are shit" meta threads, time and again. I have seen waves of "I'm leaving Sup Forums forever because you guys are shit now" posts since I came here. Extremely little has changed. We still have battlestations, daily x threads and shitposting galore. We actually have LESS tech support threads because /wsr/ is a thing now. What, exactly, do you think is different?

Update means fixes to current OS
Upgrade means switching to next OS
>update
Going from Mac OS X 10.5.7 to 10.5.8
>upgrade
Going from Mac OS X 10.5.x to Mac OS X 10.6.x

Don't you get tired of evading your bans shitposter?

I've never been banned.

Sure thing kid.

#SHOTSFIRED

>computerworld.com/article/3041302/security/4-new-ways-to-bypass-passcode-lock-screen-on-iphones-ipads-running-ios-9.html

Just tested that, neither method works at the present time.

Is there any other company more dedicated to lying to their customers?

Protip: no.

X in OS X stands for 10
Because Mac OS "X" is the 10th version of Mac OS
Every version of OS X are updates of Mac OS version 10

>apple fixes a few bugs
>look at how dedicated apple is!

>anything else fixes a few bugs
>look at that insecure garbage!

macfags DIAF

>it's not GNU/Linux you retard, your chart is just Linux. it literally says Linux Kernel

Debian is GNU/Linux.
Ubuntu is GNU/Linux
OpenSUSE is GNU/Linux
Leap is GNU/Linux
RHE* is GNU/Linux

Apple just uses abnormal version numbering

It means the kernel, you fucking dumbass. As in no GNU whatsoever.

Liberal cuck detected

Post-cancer fag points out how it's always been cancer.

rly meks u thnk..

And I can get the latest Android update anytime I want by buying the latest Android phone.

Checkmate macfags.