What's the excuse you haven't updated your phone to Android 7 yet?

What's the excuse you haven't updated your phone to Android 7 yet?

I'm not poor so I use iOS.

I'm not a retard so I use nexus 6p

Win10mobile. Why bother with ios or android?

My phone doesn't run Android.

>3.4

>Yeah, why would I need the stability of iOS, the features of Android, or the applications on both ?

I have a Nexus 5. I run a custom ROM so I'm waiting a while until Nougat for my device becomes more stable and refined. I have the N-ify Xposed module so it's not like I'm missing out on all the new features either.

4.4.2 is still enough for me.

I also still have a Nexus 5, switched over to Cyanogenmod in anticipation of CM14. I don't do much on my phone so I figure if I keep QI chargers everywhere I can continue using it for another year or two.

How comfy are the quick settingsnquick toggles

Android has godly font rendering.

The AOSP Nougat build for Nexus 5 that is available on XDA is already stable as a daily driver.

I have CM so I'll probably get the update in a month or two

Just get a battery case. It makes the phone a little thicker but it's worth it. Good battery cases are about $30 on Amazon.

Very comfy. You can double the comfy by playing around with gesture settings in Nova.

I use CyanogenMod. It's both stable and feature packed. I like it better than AOSP.

Apps I need are on W10m, I like the UX better than ios and android and I like continuum. Mobile OSes are shit either way, so why bother?

I fell for the Samsung meme and don't want to void my warranty by tripping KNOX to install CM.

>muh warranty
Just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

it is...meh
6 is ok. i could survive even android 4

I'm not sure if my s5 neo has support for it

I like my current battery life.

Only unofficial roms that haven't been updated since lollipop

material design is cancer

will stick to 4.4 until Its barely useable

is the nexus platform still viable?
looking to replace my 5s soon and probably wont "upgrade" to the 7 with no headphone jack and extruded camera. i think the new nexus comes out in oct but not sure if it's a better choice to go with an s7 or maybe note 7/8 when they fix their battery shit

Every black person in the lowest income neighborhoods have iPhones

I'm still on a Nexus 5 that I've set up to do everything I want. I'll wait a while and then see if there are any nice and stable custom Android 7 ROMs for it, but it does everything I want it to right now so I don't particularly care. After setting it up my phone has pretty much become an appliance to me, I don't necessarily feel the need to upgrade if it continues working well.

Android after 4.4.4 is shit