Will there ever be a company more ubiquitous and dominant than Google?

Will there ever be a company more ubiquitous and dominant than Google?

Amazon

Yeah, the corporation that will eventually buy or be bought by Google. Conglomeration and monopoly are the inevitable future, regardless if it's illegal 'today.'

Reddit

>anyone who makes a claim I couldn't possibly think of is from reddit

>being such a reddit cuck that whenever somebody says reddit you assume their insulting you

He meant Reddit will be company that buys Google you sensitive cuck, go check on your wife's son.

>being such a reddit cuck that whenever somebody says reddit you assume their insulting you
You replied to me you jackass.

>being this illiterate
I feel bad for you.

Again, you replied to me you jackass, you didn't reply to the question. You replied to my answer to OP's question.

Facebook.

Not even joking.

What could topple Googles search monopoly?

GNUgle

Honestly, just look at the Fortune 500. Google isn't even in the top 10.

Wal-Mart, Exxon, Apple, and many, many others eclipse GOOGL in terms of revenue.

AMD

Revenue is a dumbfuck metric for success. Sure, walmart has significantly higher revenue than Alphabet, however, their profit before taxes is $25b/yr. Alphabet's is $20b/yr. Google has significantly lower operating costs than walmart. Google's profit-to-cost ratio kicks the shit out of Walmart.

Whaaaaat?????
Profit is profit my friend.

Google will suffer when the tech bubble burst, and will die when the marketing bubble bursts.

To elaborate further though- You are right about Apple. Their revenue and profit is 3x that than google. They are fucking rolling in dough.

Walmart on the other hand is a monolithic giant which has encountered a recent downward turn in terms of profits and revenue.

Isn't Facebook hemorrhaging young users?

Profit is not just profit. In Walmart's case, you have 2 million employees to manage and any wrong turn can completely fuck-up your bottom-line due to their insane overhead. Walmart makes about 5% profit vs operating revenue whereas google and apple both are in the 25-35% range. With less beaurocratic and monolithic overhead, you have more flexibility in your company trajectory and a shorter distance to fall if your operating revenue ever dip. If Google's operating revenue were cut in half, they might be able to survive. If Walmart's were cut in half, they would fucking collapse.

Bigger isn't always better.

so who owns google

>Google

You mean Alphabet?

Shareholders.

no its the lizards

Amazon, who basically will takeover all online sales one day

Facebook, who now is a telecom in much of the 3rd world

All the chinese google clones like Baidu who are buying up shit worldwide

Then one day they'll all make an agreement to globally fuck us and prevent the purchase of any non approved hardware.

>tfw internet freedom will soon be nonexistent

Hold me, anons.