Good, can't wait until we get rid of people like Douglas Crockford who do such wrongthink and do wrongspeak

Good, can't wait until we get rid of people like Douglas Crockford who do such wrongthink and do wrongspeak.

Next up should be Linus, he is literally the worst. He is the main reason there is no female kernel programmers.

>people hosting a private event shouldn't be allowed to do what they want

well desu he portrayed promiscuity in a bad light. if everyone did this, there would be fewer hot sluts for me to fuck. so, fuck him.

ya, lol, who the fuck doesn't like to get drunk and fuck sluts at tech conferences?

XD

This completely. Linus is misogynistic asshole.

>he portrayed promiscuity in a bad light.
He didn't even do that, he just use the word.

Why is he being removed? Did he say "dongle" or something?

who'd have guessed a bunch of faggots ran a node conference

He said promiscuity.

>So the old web was great because it provided promiscuity. It meant that you could go and connect to anything and you're probably going to be okay. You might get shocked and embarrassed but your machine's not going to get taken over, your identity is not going to get stolen. That hasn't always been true but pretty much the web can do that and that's good because that allows us to get introduced to things. We used to call it surfing. That you could go from one thing to another and discover stuff and start forming relationships.
>Unfortunately, the same thing which allows the promiscuity to work is very bad for dealing with commmitment. So that's what the new web is for. You know, once I have found my bank I want to make sure from this point on I'm talking to my bank and I'm not talking to anything which pretends to be my bank.

The reason Linux is any good is because there are no female kernel developers.

Are you fucking serious? That's an actual technical term. Holy fucking shit, I fucking hate SJWs.

We should just stop having panels and conventions. This is getting beyond stupid.

its a very small conference held by "a bunch of friends", theyre literally nobodies, ridiculous as this may be

They are allowed, but we are allowed to judge their retarded motives as well.

Precisely.

Ruby and JavaScript are half-decent languages but they have the worst fucking communities. Fucking Left coast.

javascript triggers me, so I support this

It's a meme u dip

wtf I hate casual sex now

>Javascript conference
>we're banning the guy that literally saved javascript

Actually, there are female kernel developers. In fact, he's referring to a public dispute between Linus and one of them.

>Bu- bu... GIRLS CAN'T CODE!!

Will they ever stop?

Not until full Harrison Bergeron.

Sometimes I'm glad I work in the enterprise space.

I may not be a word-scientist, but he seems spot on with "indiscriminate mixture".
>OMAGAWD he slut shamed THE WEB!

Does this mean JSON is sexist now? Are they gonna make their own competing standard called jay-child (bcuz SON is problematic, yo).
Are they gonna strip out arrays and use only objects because they're element-fluid?

>JSON is Trump
>YAML is Hillary

This thread was already made yesterday. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR LITERALLY WHO CONFERENCE.