What's the best 1070? most likely going with the evga version but i want more opinions

what's the best 1070? most likely going with the evga version but i want more opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1070-amp-extreme
amazon.com/dp/B00DKX0VLC/ref=wl_it_dp_v_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=34TQQ91DALKYB&coliid=I3EJ7SUQ4X5S38&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVGA is always a safe bet

Gigabyte is decent, MSI too

I got an MSI.

Are all modern GPUs such a pain in the ass to remove or just MSI?

MSI always makes fuckhuge cards with gigantic riced out coolers so yeah they're probably worse in that aspect

>gpus arent technology
?

zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1070-amp-extreme

don't you want a 2.5 slot cooler that doesn't even turn on its fans until loaded at 70C?

My coworker is shilling this to me. Is this a meme?

>>>/autism/

That is one of the uglier cards I've ever seen.

Don't buy an NVidia GPU until they learn to code drivers. Their shit is crippled right now.

He's asking specifically about gaymur shit. If he was asking about Quadro or firepro, i would have been more than happy to help.
>>>/Reddit/

>>>/autism/

Not a 1070, but I'm super happy with my purchase. It's super silent, max temp under stress is 67 C degrees and it's so cute ir basically fits into anything.

AMD drivers are much much worse. They literally install malware with their drivers.

I honestly have no idea where I would even put that in my current setup.

You'd need to basically work around the GPU when buying a case and figuring out the setup.

You sound like such a miserable person to be around.

Ok fuck that then.

good thing performance isn't based on looks

>watercooling

Unless you're into extreme overclocking, it's not worth the trouble.

delete this

no it's just straight out terrible

what makes it horrible? not doubting you just want to know what to tell him.

What case are you putting it into? If you are ATX or mATX you want an open air cooler (EVGA, MSi, etc.) if you are going Mini-ITX you will want a blower cooler (reference or Asus).

Why?

I need a1070 with a blower fort my mini itx... Should I go with a founder's edition for $405 or an ASUS turbo for $369.... Not seeing much reason to pay the extra for an FE

Founder's Edition is just the overpriced reference design.

probably something like this. also if anyone has any suggestions on a case that would be appreciated. i want one thats all black and as simple as possible.

amazon.com/dp/B00DKX0VLC/ref=wl_it_dp_v_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=34TQQ91DALKYB&coliid=I3EJ7SUQ4X5S38&psc=1

This post is the literal definition of autism, repeating something over and over despite already having said it
I don't have time to be wasting on stupid vidio gaymes

Funny, never had AMD drivers cut my performance in half and introduce a shitload of issues. I can barely run games with my 980 Ti's on the newest drivers now, and I'm seeing the same from 1070 and 1080 users.

what about the Asus Turbo?

the one that is a 480

>Ctr+F
>No 3 Fans
>Windforce

pic related.

Sick meme

thats ridiculous.

Does anyone know what the longest video card on the market is right now?

I need the longest one.

I got a gigabyte with 3 fans ( was cheapest on sale for some reason).

Oc'd to 2000 stable with curve, dead quiet and never goes above 65c.

overkill for a card with 150w tdp

How the fuck do you cool that thing?
My PC keeps freezing because it overheats, and I don't want to spend 300€ for watercooling.

Cards are supposed to cool themselves down.
If your card overheats on stock settings, then either you have a faulty product or your entire setup is fucked up.

why a blower for mitx, my tt core v1 gets plenty of airflow

I'll just get a heatsink then.

EVGA 1070, SC or FTW both are fine