Are pajeets what we need in our holy war against the SJWs who are destroying the tech industry...

Are pajeets what we need in our holy war against the SJWs who are destroying the tech industry? Pajeets care nothing about feminism and they're racist as fuck (I haven't met a single Indian who doesn't hate niggers) but since they're not white they can't be racists according to feminists so the feminists can do nothing about pajeets. What do you guys think?

>inb4 poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emEi78xm_uI
wsj.com/articles/why-americas-top-technology-jobs-are-going-to-indian-executives-1439338706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poo in loo

DESIGNATED

Here in the Seattle/Western Washington area SJWs have already caught on. They literally dis-regard Indians and Asians because they moved here and were successful. It's like they can't acknowledge that minorities are able to be successful, otherwise their belief system would crumble. It makes you question what their motives on.

POO

SHITTING

Shit thread made by a retard.

This is in Sup Forums why?.

>I haven't met a single Indian who doesn't hate niggers

I'm Indian and I hate whites. I'm just nice around you fuckers for the sake of my job. I have nothing against Black people because when shit goes down, we're on the same side.

go back to your designated streets and stop taking our jobs

>when shit goes down, we're on the same side.

So you think.
They aren't on anybodies side but their own.

>I hate whites

No shit

This is Pajeet's wet dream
youtube.com/watch?v=emEi78xm_uI

If you were qualified for my job, I wouldn't have it now would I.

>youtube.com/watch?v=emEi78xm_uI

Is that shit from the 1970's ? WTF.

I am qualified for your job. I'm just not willing to work for $1 an hour.

They're not even on their own side. A nigger is always going to put himself first in front of anyone else, including his own kin.

Wealthy black people never give anything back to the community they came from.

>Is that shit from the 1970's ? WTF.
It's state of the art Indian film technology, you racist fuck!

RAIDOU
A
I
D
O
U

>Wealthy black people never give anything back to the community they came from.

Beyonce and Jay Z paid the bail for EVERYONE who was arrested during the Ferguson protests.

Oprah Winfrey gives out thousands of scholarships a year.

etc.

I will never understand minority obsession with western culture and their power fantasy.

Its an incredibly odd juxtaposition where you have Indian "elites" lording over white people - but the measure of "wealth" in that society is a German/Italian designed car. Like what?

It's like if Black people took over the US, and then Black people started listening to Country music to prove how elite they are. This isn't a forward-thinking view of the Indian race, its just white-envy.

When shit goes down, make sure you're sitting on a loo, Rajeesh.

>muh token niggers

What's the source on this?

It's because whites are a natural ruling class while blacks and indians are a natural working class. Their brains are just wired differently so they cannot fully grasp what true wealth is.

You clearly don't know any black people. It takes a long while for them to trust you. But, when they do, your black friends will be the ONLY ones to stand with you when shit goes bad in life. I have family members who wouldn't even come to my aid, the way my black friends did.

t. White guy who barely survived the 2008 economic meltdown, thanks to black friends.

Nadella, Pichai, Suri and Narayen aren’t exactly household names. But the companies they run are: Microsoft Corp., Google Inc., Nokia Corp.and Adobe Systems Inc.
On Monday, Google announced a restructuring plan that elevated 43-year-old Sundar Pichai to chief executive. It is a reminder that the CEOs of some of the world’s most recognizable tech companies share origins from India.

That they all ascended to the corner office might not be a coincidence. A recent cross-cultural study from Southern New Hampshire University examined managers from the U.S. and India, for example, and found that more Indian managers achieved the highest ranking in terms of leadership traits.

Indian managers are future-oriented, and had a “paradoxical blend of genuine personal humility and intense professional will,” the study said. “These leaders achieved extraordinary results and built great organizations without much hoopla.”

wsj.com/articles/why-americas-top-technology-jobs-are-going-to-indian-executives-1439338706

can you even sit on a loo cletus

SHART

IN

I actually like a lot about pajeets. They're not crazy like other brown people. They're crazy in their own ways which can be very annoying, but the evil is much less than that of SJW. I don't agree with importing them en masse or outsourcing everything to pajeet-land though.

LOL, no man. I meant the source on the video with the hottie in the bikini! Still waiting on that source...

Trust me, I work with plenty of Indians, and have rarely had a problem with any of them.

MART

What we need is FREEDOM and EFFICIENT CODE

too bad females and pajeets aren't interested in those things

You sound black, maybe one of those conservative ones, but blacks always say this. This is literally the excuse they used for raiding corean shops during the LA riots.

I am black, but not particularly conservative, just realistic. There's a reason why Africa went from relatively developed to full on chaos after white nations pulled out, proving anyone who claims "white oppression is holding blacks down" completely and utterly wrong.

i am an Pajeet as well and I approve this message