Why the fuck are the LEDs in my keyboard dying like flies recently

Why the fuck are the LEDs in my keyboard dying like flies recently

Other urls found in this thread:

community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/12073-cm-storm-quick-fire-rapid-i-dead-led/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you even have LEDs in your keyboard? Do you have to look down on your keyboard when typing? Pussy.

i'm going to take a wild guess and say you got some semen on the keyboard

You are very cool and manly, I will never mess with you again because I don't want you to beat me up :^(

There probably is

because you got a shitty gaymer keyboard.

What's the issue? Open the case and solder on replacement LEDs. They probably won't cost you more than a few bucks for dozens.

>not a razer keyboard
found your problem?

how much did you spend, $40? fucking poorfag what did you expect

It cost $100

should have gotten a nice ducky with that money ya dangus

that's an issue with the rapidfire. i've had the same model for about a year but it hasn't happened to me yet. i suspect the people that are getting this have shit power coming from the usb, but there's definitely an issue with the keyboard's design

Paging /u/cm_glenn were u at

>rapidfire
i mean rapid-i

also razer guy, go eat a dick, mkay? :^)

community.coolermaster.com/index.php/topic/12073-cm-storm-quick-fire-rapid-i-dead-led/

ever bothered googling, friendo?

>gets a proper rapid-i keyboard
>doesn't get the US ANSI layout
you deserve it, faggot OP

Because of shit quality.

And here we have another who didn't spend the extra 10 bucks for a full coverage plan warranty. *facepalm

mine's been fine for 2 years now, though i have it on the lowest brightness possible (even then i think its too bright)

oh, then send it back nigga

is it still under warranty? if so, get it replaced

It's almost two years old, and i got no warranty, but I'm still gonna try cause the site i ordered it from is pretty chill about that kinda shit.

When i built my computer in 2012 I fucked up and fried my motherboard and GPU, so I sent it back with the message "uuh shit didn't work yo GIMME BACK MY MONEY" and they gave me back my money

The "G" don't like you anymore, the other's letters just copy he's behavior

>ducky legend
>spilt 1 liter of water/tea right on it twice
>dropped it about 4 feet high on to asphault
>zero leds broken

Buy quality next time, corsair cuck

>not a shine
gee i wonder why

>Talking shit about gaymur peripherals
>Posts meme game pic
You tried/10

this thread has an unusual amount of ducky shills

Actually games are culture and they're fine, but gaming things other than mice are meme products for retards. Might as well become an audiophile if you like gaming keyboards and headsets and minotaurs and chairs.