They have clearly superior gaming rendering graphics C technology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

>gaming rendering graphics
>posts professional software benchmarks
wut

Just buy whatever toy you guys want, I bought a Fury X and never looked back.
Now it's better than a 980Ti (non OC) after optimizations and DX12 (with async), and it was cheaper.

I'm pretty fucking sure that I wouldn't have buyers remorse either if I bought a 980Ti instead.

You kids are ridiculous with your brand loyalism, specially those idiots wanting a monopoly for nvidia...
Just look at the CPU market, Intel is dominating it because their competitors failed to bring anything decent to the market, they charge premium for barely any performance increase.

Just look at the Professional GPU market, AMD also failed to provide anything decent there, now nvidia released some $8k GPU for CAD that's as strong as two Titan X, which are WAY cheaper.

Competition = Good
Monopoly = Bad

The issue is that if your making stuff which I am I need the better equipment to get it done faster and NVIDIA/Intel just blow AMD out of the water. I don't want a monopoly but the only thing gimping myself in protest will do is gimp myself. Going AMD wont save AMD.

>2016

>being a tripfag on an anonymous inage board.

Faggot.

You're blatantly lying though, the RX480 is a good card and very good value for money at the moment

Current gen AMD CPUs are pretty old now, but they are really fucking cheap, but Zen is out soon anyway

I didn't say they were bad. I said they weren't the best. I tell all my friends building gaming pc's to go AMD if they want to play vidya on a budget. However real work takes more power.

*she

Every price point is a budget user

But he doesn't have a trip code, user

> Benchmark

>namefagging this hard
kys sperglord

Point of the Thread isn't about professional rendering though, it's about gaming.

Which is why posting that benchmark out of fucking nowhere is stupid.

Statements like this are so untrue. Person behind this statement has brain. But he is not using it properly.

The 480 is really bad compared to Nvidia's offering of the 1060 at the same price

Literally no reason to buy AMD

NVIDIA MASTER RACE

AMD POO IN THE LOO HOUSEFIRES

>This is what happens when you let Sup Forums babbies into Sup Forums

shilling the housefire meme

Grow up.

typical NVIDIA user.

>2016
>impersonating trip fags without trip codes

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

i know you are baiting but i guess i will be an idiot and bite

>Now it's better than a 980Ti (non OC) after optimizations and DX12 (with async), and it was cheaper.

the fury x was faster at launch in 4k, and still is (but it is marginal, 2-3%). ignoring the OC headroom and extra vram the 980ti has is retarded as well, because it gains ~30% more performance from a good OC.

>You kids are ridiculous with your brand loyalism, specially those idiots wanting a monopoly for nvidia...

buying subpar products in order to prop up an underdog that can't compete properly is actually worse than allowing AMD to fail. if AMD did fail they would be forced to sell off RTG to a company that can pony up the money to invest in R&D instead of cutting it like AMD has been doing.

>Just look at the Professional GPU market, AMD also failed to provide anything decent there, now nvidia released some $8k GPU for CAD that's as strong as two Titan X, which are WAY cheaper.

are you trying to insinuate the only nvidia price gouges pro cards? AMD is still selling their hawaii era pro cards for >$5000 and the SSG (which is a fury x) is going to sell for ~$10k MSRP. the price is high because businesses are willing to pay this much for the services/support that come with them.

you're not even getting paid for doing it.
I love AMD products but every time I see someone like you trying to shill something AMD related on a Sup Forums level, I want to squash you between 2 PGA CPU-s and then post the result in a gore thread at Sup Forums

>liar liar pants on fire
Will be literal truth when Pajeet boots up that new laptop with an RX 480/70 "'"desktop class""" chip inside.

if you are nitpicking definitions then you already lost an argument.