I have a r9 390 and the i7 4790k and see no reason to upgrade them. but not buying new computer parts is killing me...

i have a r9 390 and the i7 4790k and see no reason to upgrade them. but not buying new computer parts is killing me. i already have a nas and a new phone too

Buy some exercise equipment instead.

i already have weights. i don't have room for exercise machines

Maybe some fancy kitchen appliances?
Hot water kettle for your room so you can have instant ramen or tea without getting out of your chair?

What kinda car you got?

I don't know but I hot glued an XL used dragon dildo to the driver's seat

listen to this advice
become a coffee snob
learn to cook well

You really can't just save your money? Go do something productive.

Do you play instruments?

I spend most of it on buying miniature anime figurines

dumb hamster poster

start investing nigga
use that pc

don't need them atm

i bought a new one last year

i have 200k saved up

i've been thinking of doing that but it takes so long for them to arrive. but i might buy nendos and gundams

You can try collecting dragon dildos instead of anime figurines.
I recommend buying them used, they feel really good believe it or not.

What about fancy mesh chair?

Anyone else here use grindr?

i bought a dxracer king series less than one month ago. i like it

Duct tape a dragon dildo to it

Buy more Dragon dildos.
This is not an answer to my question.

i bought a new car that suited my needs bro. i don't spend any more than what i think i should. same with computer parts

buy a coffin and off yourself

whats your squat faggot?

>tfw my max squat is 200lbs right now

106 - 123 (i measure in kg) depending on the day. but i don't like squats

Why won't you answer my question?

i don't play instruments. i didn't see it before

wut

>not liking the best exercise

No but for real were you depressed once upon a time? I only ask because often people buy themselves stuff to make themselves feel better. At least you have some spare income to invest for your future now.

i still am 2bh

Thats weak as fuck I don't even squat and I could rep that.

I'm not really equipped to help you user-san, life can be better tho. I feel some kinship with you, as much of an insufferable faggot that you are.

What really helped me pull myself out of a slump was to volunteer some of my time. Shit has gotten a bit out of hand and now half my weekend is getting eaten up, but I'm quite happy about it.

I know, I hurt myself playing sports in May, and now I'm two weeks since going back to the gym. Pretty upset about it desu

Oh that sucks I feel you.
I fractured my spine and couldn't run for like 3 months.

That explains why you're such a spineless cancerous faggot. Next time die for real.

How the shit did you accomplish that son?

It's the fucking worst man, fractured spine sounds a bit worse than what I did, which was just a little knee stuff. Are you still paranoid about it even after however much time has passed? I'm pretty worried that I'm going to hurt myself more now that I'm getting back into exercise, and I really hope that feeling will pass sometime soon.

Hyper extended my lumbar stretching forward forcefully.

It sucked. Not so much paranoid but I sure as fuck keep my back straight now when I stretch my hamstrings.

So you broke your back... stretching?

Yup.
Apparently if you curve your lumbar when you stretch your hamstrings, like while standing, it can make it super easy to injure.

sent your money to the poor

Do you have bookshelf speakers ?
How about DAC/AMP, audiophile headphone, ergonomic chair, 21:9 display, 2k, surround set-up ? How about a fucking projector or 50 inches TV ?

i'm not an audiophile
one of my monitors is 21:9
i have a decent headphone (as much as i'm willing to pay for one)
i bought a chair last month (dxracer k series). i like it
i don't watch tv

Instead of upgrading build several small computer to use as tor nodes, e-mail service provider, vpn funnel.

Start a watch collection. You'll never have to worry about not having something to buy or having too much money ever again.

why are you just telling him what you like.
are you fucking autistic dude

>why are you just telling him what you like.
That's what sharing ideas means, maybe you should get your own autism checked

>sharing ideas
autistic and narcissistic

>200lbs
You better weigh like 100lbs for that to be decent

>2x bw
>decent

Buy some testosterone, degenerate.

Get a project car, something to rebuild and upgrade when you're feeling the need to sink money. Wonderful way to invest your time and cash

Get into simracing, you can easily spend thousands on a good setup.