/csg/ - Chink Shit General - not the usual OP

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Attentionwhoring weaboo reviews some chinese cartoon figures Knife recommendations More people falling for the hollow battery meme Everbuying won't sent user batteries Fuccboi buys fucctoi
user buys socks, says they are okay >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hidizs-AP60-DSD-HiFi-Lossless-Pocket-Bluetooth-4-0-Apt-x-Music-Player/32727703906.html
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_428668.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185410.html
s.aliexpress.com/JJnInAZr
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_363854.html
aliexpress.com/item/donuts_for_alcholic_fucks/32646914033.html
aliexpress.com/item/Earphones/32703905990.html
gearbest.com/projector/pp_229418.html
banggood.com/YG-300-LCD-Mini-Support-1080P-Portable-LED-Projector-Home-Cinema-p-1052155.html
aliexpress.com/item/sd-card-case/32712116694.html
gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32606782043.html#autostay)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for shit news

Second for Bellinzona Gazosa is the best soft drink you can get

Asking again, any reason not to buy this?

pls no bully, at least I tried desu

cherry trail is pisspoor, only used because it's below MS's spec for getting cheap windows, the OEM only pays $30 per windows license instead of full price.

Shit news desu, you missed half the shit that happened in the thread

Just posted in old thread
Buy an HP stream locally, same price range, better proc.

Has anyone info on :
aliexpress.com/item/Hidizs-AP60-DSD-HiFi-Lossless-Pocket-Bluetooth-4-0-Apt-x-Music-Player/32727703906.html

Thank you for the guy who made the knife recommendation post.
Is there something on Gearbest someone recommends to sharpen these?

please suggest me a small knife for EDC, blade less than 6cm

Thanks. The Stream's screen is too small but I guess I'll look on or consider spending more money.

Given the length requirement I would guess you're in a country that doesn't like one hand opening knives.

a whetstone if you want the best edge possible

looks like a fiio M3 clone/fake.
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_428668.html?wid=21

it's a unbranded version of the smith's pocket pal.

I bought this: gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_185410.html

It's sharp and built like a tank. Would buy again.

nah m8 just get a lansky angled rod gimmick and a nice strop.

anyone know where I can get a w.fl -> sma pigtail adapter? I can only find one seller on ebay with them (overpriced at that) or I can only find them with u.fl connectors instead.

Pic related.

if britbong get a opinel from heinnie.

>looks like a fiio M3 clone/fake.
It seems to be a legit brand, their other player shows up on pedaudiophile sites.

yes a cuck country

So this?

s.aliexpress.com/JJnInAZr

I should add that w.fl is the exact same thing as u.fl but smaller. u.fl is commonly used in PCs (e.g. wifi card antenna) and w.fl is common in cell phones/tablets.

Also, I posted the wrong pic as the sma connector should be the male version, not the female.

Nah, that has a u.fl connector. I need w.fl. Otherwise, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you though.

nice pic, OP

yeah i googled it, it's supposed to be out on the 15th and seems neat, but i'd wait for someone to take the risk first.

Italy?

Anyone know of a cheap n64 flash cart?

si fra

yeah, not much info, no videos.
Guess I'll wait, I really dig the USB DAC function but don't want full button navigation.

non sono lui ma fregatene

di che?

I have no personal experience with this knife but it is Sanrenmu so it's gotta be good and it meets all your requirements. gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_363854.html

What is this?

C H I N K E D

It means your package came from China and therefore doesn't fill EU free trade laws. In other words if customs catch it, you have to pay tax.

Seconding the LED question, I want some too, how do they work?

should i get xiaomi redmi 1s for $50 or redmi 3s for $90?
1s have matured custom roms and 3s is fairly new.
i'm not gonna stick with the chink botnet.

But why?
aliexpress.com/item/donuts_for_alcholic_fucks/32646914033.html

Usual sticker for the EU

So this came. Quality is terrible but it's my favorite shirt

article 28, 29 and 30 talk about how it's forbidden for all states to restrict quantities of export/import.

no idea how they can't fulfil something you have that basically says "no restrictions may apply"

Fanfuckingtastic!

Don't worry about it. I had this sticker on most of my packages, never had to pay customs out of my 280+ orders.

Would you guys recommend the Xiaomi Mi pad 2?
I primarily use use my old tablet for reading and webbrowsing (iPad 1; don't judge). Now I have grown sick of it as it is slow af, and browsing heavy sites often leads to web-application crashes.
I also don't enjoy mobile games, so to me the Mi Pad almost seems perfect.

Bonus question: Do you recommend any costum roms for this device other than MIUI7?

hello my "white" friend

get the 4G/64G with windows and android, also the type-c port is only usb 2.0 with NO HDMI out.

>Geordie and Worf are the least nigged out

Gay beast or Ali baba for sharks?

I didn't make it, just lazily copied from another thread

what earphones do I buy? xiaomi hybrids?

Only a cracker would wear something like that

>Sharks
>Not le monkey face

aliexpress.com/item/Earphones/32703905990.html

Monkeys are not radical like sharks.

Look at the arm hair bro, dead giveaway.

3s hands down. Btw is it only me that i enjoy miui rom(xiaomi.eu)? I am coming from a nexus 4 and i have flashed hundres of roms and kernels all those years.
You just have to install a custom launcher and AdAway.

Anybody bought a projector from banggood or gearbest?
Anything good about them? bad?
I'm trying to obtain 3 relatively short throw projectors for mirroring arcade machines on walls so spectators can see what's going on and not have to crowd around the players. I don't want to spend a crapload of money on it though and figured maybe /csg/ would know best?

Remember check native resolution of these projectors!

better be a dark room, those LEDs don't put out much

Excelvan 720D here :
good image, actual 720p, all the connectors you'll ever need, good integrated player. Sound quality is really good.

BIG, noisy.

Yeah I see most of them are fairly low native resolution (800x480 for "HD") but that shouldn't matter much since one of the games is run at 320x240, another at 640x480 and the last is the only to run at 1280x720. I'm more interested in whether or not they are durable/reliable and capable of decent image production and sufficient luminance. I was looking at these two:
gearbest.com/projector/pp_229418.html
This one is on the more expensive side, but has a great native resolution and boasts VERY high brightness.

These are super cheap, much smaller and have overall dismal specs, but are also being rebranded and sold in the US as pocket projectors getting pretty good reviews:
banggood.com/YG-300-LCD-Mini-Support-1080P-Portable-LED-Projector-Home-Cinema-p-1052155.html

Yeah I was looking at that one, excellent to hear that it performs well albeit a bit noisy. Noise isn't really an issue since it'll be placed on top of or behind a loud arcade machine. Sound isn't an issue either as the audio will be piped through other speakers and such. The super cheap ones like I mentioned above seem more like those gimmicky $300 pocket projectors, without being $300.

As far as i know, you can only get maximum of 2GB / 64GB with no dual boot option. (Why would i even need that? Why is it a trend for chinese tablets to have both android and windows anyways?)

As I specified earlier: I will probably only use this for reading and web browsing; thus 64 GB would be kind of reduntant.
I proposed this tablet based on positive reviews and the fact that it's screen is an eyepleaser, the built quality feels great, and it has a decent battery.
Plus it's cheap, but I'm still concerned if import fees are included.

So why are you just posting pictures from the Ali feedback section for that product?

Finally got my motospeed ordered back in July after some customs hustling, it's amazing, great meme, thanks for the recommendation csg

Any good nose trimmers on Ali?

Bigclive took one cheaper model Excelvan projector apart in a recent video and was pleasantly surprised with how well made it is.

My metal meme storage case arrived. For $2 it feels very nice; cards fit snugly and the exterior is sturdy.

aliexpress.com/item/sd-card-case/32712116694.html

>Sharks
>Not a single monkey

>buying shark TLC cards
Enjoy your card failure and data loss after 500 write cycles, faggots.

Go praise Chinks here guys

>sharkcage.png
>png
Sup Forums well.

Here, hopefully this is better.

Needs more VLC effect.

I took mine apart (I am in the process of changing fans), it's not well made.
It's a mess and there are cable everywhere, twisted in every direction so they put silicon joint (!!!???) on connectors also the main pcb is only held by one screw.

Nothing blatantly unsafe, power pcb and cables look good. There is a fuse.

>Haven't heard a THING about my rn3p since August 20.
>AliExpress counter still has 14 days on it before I can even do anything.
>Current phone (htc one m8) has a faulty power button that is getting worse and worse by the hour.

sweatingman.jpeg

What are the latest chinkshit you guys have ordered from Ali/GB?

Does HanJin-sama have anything do with this?

gearbest.com/stationery-supplies/pp_429777.html but from banggood.

Is that a good DAC chip?
also I don't seem shit on storage amount

>not even a month
Order more patience pleb.

ordered these yesterday

Currently waiting for

- Redmi Note 3 Pro
- Bike light for 3€
- 2x MiKey
- Xiaomi USB Lamp
- Santa hat for my Log
- Razor blades
- 2x Piston hybrids
- Tempered glass screen protector for the RN3P

>current phone dying
>leaving the country at the end of the month

f-fuck

would buying a flask result in chink cancer?

that would be a comfy mousepad

Aliexpress printed mousepads are shit though, rite?

I remember you. you asked about buying it and whether you should go with free shipping or DHL/EMS when you need it in a month.

Everyone told you not to take the risk and you still did it.
You were warned user I can't feel bad for you.

They're the same quality as arts bovine mousepads.

I should look for AliExpress Standard Shipping more often.

the problem with DHL is that it would add 40 bux PLUS guarantee duties/taxes.

I'd actually rather have it sent back and get refunded 2 months later than do that.

>tfw bank account still hasn't been charged since the 30th
A-am I home free? Did they forget to bill me?

Should've waited and bought it in wherever your'e moving to then.

Does anyone have any experience buying armor cases like this? (m.aliexpress.com/item/32606782043.html#autostay) My 5X has volume buttons in the middle of the side of the phone, right where the hard plastic is. Will I have trouble pushing the buttons with the case on? Pic related.

>ordered meme ssd
if its good, I'll get another one

Mine is pretty dank

Ordered some cork coasters. The couple ones I've owned have been useful

Did you find those in the randomizer?

If so, I added them~

fucking chinks, they don't say what kind of refills it taks...

Yeah I'll order one, I found one with pics of the side and it has a cutout for the volume and a bump for the power button.

>Switzerland imported refill
>Japan imported ink
Umh, ok

>Make writing more ... freely
>chink pen
kek