Do you like my new OS, Sup Forumsents

Do you like my new OS, Sup Forumsents

I'll try it out after you build the wall pablo.

We don't appreciate your kind here.

The wall between Chile and USA?

cant be any worse than debian

>>>/reddit/
Sup Forums is Sup Forums + technology.

Wow. Just wow. Are you stuck in the middle ages with your racism? Grow up.

>
>>>>/reddit/
>Sup Forums is Sup Forums + technology.
Fuck you

Triggered? Don't worry, there's a site where your feelies won't get hurt and it's called reddit.

>new to 4chins
>is annoyed by the community
Go back to where you belong, faggot.

user, that bait was painfully obvious.

>outing yourself as an underaged Sup Forumsack Sup Forumsedditor

Sup Forums is love if you avoid the vidyagaymes threads and are interested in actual technology

wtf i hate white males now

I prefer redpilled technology over what degenerate trap shit you prefer, leftist redditcuck.

>implying spics are white

those bean-niggers are at least brown

b8'ed

D-DELET THIS

Is this like the Brazillian Ubuntu?

No. If it triggers leftists harder, I'm voting for trump and making america great again.

I try to give the kids what we had with the C64. This generation has not had that experience. Honestly, there are people trying to confuse, mislead and keep people ignorant. There are people who purposely make it more complicated to make the profession more exclusive.
Many things I did with TempleOS are purposely simple. I frequently get people telling me the usual techniques, thinking I did it wrong. Well, duh! I could have made it more complicated. Average people actually admire something more complicated. They think you must be smart. If you make it really complicated in a way they can't understand, they think you are a genius.

L M A O