Oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way...

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gig RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, ubuntu is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

Cringed

Go back to r9k you autist

I kinda wish I had good looking friends who are into FreeBSD.

>things that have literally 0% chance of happening in the entire vastness and duration of the universe thread

>Is that a fucking T460
said NO ONE EVER outside some chink Lenovo cafeteria.

holy shit that fucking bicep
poor dude's family jewels must be the size of tic-tacs

What in the fuck universe so you live on?

Sorry that you don't have any friends, OP. What was the point of this thread?

Why did he need a place to sit? Clearly he and his squad needed to fly after a very short time. I don't get it. This seems completely implausible for this reason, and only this reason. Everything else seems like what I'd assume humans talk about.

Do people from california/hawaii actually talk like this? I thought surfer slang died along with the 80s.

underrated thread

maybe we can be friends

the whole post is a mess of what some aspie thinks jocks talk like
i haven't heard someone say bro since 2009, and even then it was used derisively, talking about people who unironically use it
>flip sigh
had me laughing though
pretty sure i've only ever heard people say "catch you on the flip SIDE" on tv
then again i'm from the east coast and was born in 1988

Cool. I'm a girl btw

This thread is worse than tripfags

Good job OP, probably best thread on Sup Forums in last 3 years

>catch ya on the flip sigh

>sigh
its side
>its a doggy dog world

Portland Oregon

The guy in the middle looks like a Chad version of Linus.

Is that bicep shopped

Stop shit posting things that never happened

Who the fuck talks like that?

>my squad and I
>need to fly
>catch you on the flip sigh

>>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gig RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, ubuntu is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

Thanks for a bit of originality op, mildly amusing, I must say.

T-thanks man, good luck with that tumor on your right arm

>that photoshopped bicep

Gets me everytime

> can i see what you're currently programming?
> d-do you have anything else besides fizzbuzz in obscure languages?

> tfw the only buff CS guy in my geek squad.
> tfw get all the average MINT women.
> tfw I am not so turnd on by hot women anymore, because they are just... hot.
> tfw I am slowly thinking about buying a Thinkpad that is sturdy and tough as I am.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

>WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Autism

sage thread

Yea sure no problem.

Normies ruin everything

More software should make use of the Pepe Public License.

>pepediskmark
Is this really a thing?

Yes but it's unfinished and not released

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Keep up the good work.

What is wrong with this? I would become good friends with a person like this.

>What is wrong with this?
re

>That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man
what did he mean by this?

Stop being such a loser dude. I grew up playing sports and was considered a "stupid jock" by all the pseudo nerds in school. I'm the definition of a normie but I've been into devOps for 6 years now and have been browsing this website for around the same amount of time. I'm positive there's other people that are the same as me. Stop your super haxor elite club shit you retard.

>mfw in high school i was once complimented on my xfce set up with numix (with changed colours) and a fitting wallpaper by a cute girl.

I was typing via irssi for ultimate haxxor lookalike.

>dude wow so i see you are running gnome, but hey im on kde myself because you know what they say, old habits die hard

Normalfag

>flip sigh
So bad it hurts

>scandatious bombatious, my man

I'll have to start using that one.

I've always wondered why Normies seem to have an inherently bad taste in music and film.

>I'm special snowflake

Been saying catch you on the flip side for two+ years now. Fucking bros appropriating my language.

Damn what an ugly insertion on his biceps

Can confirm.

I was never a true jock, but I rock climb and ballroom dance. I'm in shape, dress well, and get along well with most people. I've also been posting on Sup Forums for 5 years.

People generally assume that I'm in sales or something when they meet me outside work. But I'm an embedded software engineer. I'm so good at my job that they call me a colonel hacker :^)

Great life bruh, great life

Being physically active and being a Normie are not congruent concepts at all. You can be a robot who works out, or a fat lazy Normie.
The fact that you don't know the difference proves you're a Normie through and through, with zero understanding of neuro-atypicals.

In this day of age, skaters talk like this.

>being this illiterate
I'm not claiming to be a normie. I'm saying I come off as one in public, have well developed social skills, and generally enjoy spending time around people.

You haven't lurked enough if you think that what I've described isn't enough to get frogposted into oblivion around here.

>I'm not claiming to be a normie.
Your post proves that you are.

How are you not a normie? Because you're into computers?

I thought the joke was that Thinkpad enthusiasts supposedly live in the past and thus use outdated slang

I'm not sure what makes me "not a normie." Somewhere between my linux ricing, anime addiction, and mental illnesses constantly threatening to grind my career and life to a complete halt, I stopped considering myself "normal." Am I cool enough to hang out with you now Sup Forums?

Prove it

No