I fell for the qBitTorrent meme. Why is everyone recommending this buggy piece of shit?

I fell for the qBitTorrent meme. Why is everyone recommending this buggy piece of shit?

I was using an old version until recently when it went off the whitelist of a tracker I use. It would just crash randomly whenever I tried adding a torrent file. It also had a bug where it wouldn't restore from the task bar sometimes, had to click it a bunch of times.

It seems like the client restricts your download speed by itself for no reason. My download speed increases when I increase my upload speed cap.

On the latest version. A torrent randomly stops seeding. I try to re-announce to trackers, nothing. No error displayed, until I pause and it shows "Errored". I force re-check and there is no problem anymore.
A torrent randomly stops leeching. I check the status, both the seeder and I are connected and the only two peers on the torrent. I pause, I force re-check, I reannounce, I restart, nothing.
I move it to an old version of µTorrent, pause it on qBT and surprise... µTorrent not only connects right away without an issue, but the download speed is 4-5x what it was on qBT! What the fuck? I close qBT thinking what a useless piece of shit. Suddenly my computer starts slowing down, I hear the hard drive spinning. What is going on? I open the resource manager and qBT is still a fucking process in the background maxing out my hard drive read speed.

Real good piece of software, guys.

>his hard drive doesn't always spin

Pretty sure I saw this pasta some weeks before.

qBittorrent is 10/10.

It is a true story that happened this morning. Right now my torrent is downloading at home in µTorrent at a high speed instead of being stuck in qBT doing nothing or crawling at 50kbps for no reason.

It's a broken piece of shit.

Hadouken, Lord and saviour of torrents on Windows

Isn't running a local web server heavier than a simple graphical application interface?

Never happened to me

qBittorrent is no mere meme, user

Werks for me

werks fine

It stopped working for me at one point, so now I use Deluge.

I used to get bugs all the time, but I did a fresh install about a year ago of w7 and I've never had an issue with qb since

I've also only ever encountered the qstalledtorrent meme once on my brothers old shittop that couldn't write fast enough to the HDD

Modern hardware shouldn't ever experience it

Try living with someone who uses qbit.
You quickly start knowing when qbit is open because it thrashes any router to shit.

WEEEERK 4 MEEEE

>using qBittorrent aka qStalledtorrent
>using Deluge aka PythonBloat
>using Halite aka NoSupport
>using Transmission aka NoFeatures
>using Tixati aka LiteralGarbage
>using anything besides the one and only uTorrent 2.2.1

Daily reminder that even a 5 year old version of uTorrent blows the everliving fuck out of every freetard torrent client and that freetards are so buttblasted that uTorrent is still popular as fuck that they take every opportunity to badmouth uTorrent.

Meanwhile, 95% of the torrent community uses uTorrent while the remaining 5% of the torrent community use broke-as-fuck freetard clients because they are literal hipsters who want to feel like special little snowflakes.

Don't let the freetards pollute your mind with their propaganda, uTorrent users. Remember that you use the best fucking torrent client in the world and that freetard shills are stuck with their inferior clients and only want to bring you down to their pleb level.

I am proud to be a uTorrent 2.2.1 user

I don't mind qb or deluge but both are having issues on my workstation. Tixati works like a champ and that's why I use it. Plus i really like the spartan UI

uTorrent before it sold out genuinely had the comfiest UI.

>he mines bitcoins for free

>his drives are still legacy spinning disks

Rtorrent is best for hackers like myself. ;^)

You seem like the type to set upload to 1 kb/s and expect things to work.

>2.2.1
>bitcoin miner
freetards, everyone

Works fine for me also.

werks on my machine™

Regardless of torrent client, one thing I notice is that people rarely optimize their settings.

For example, if you're a private tracker user, you should not be using a torrent queue. Disable that shit ASAP. You want EVERY torrent in your client to be seeding.

Also, your max download/upload rates should be limited at around ~95% so as to not saturate your connection, especially if you have other devices on your LAN.

The most important setting is the total # of connections. The sweet spot should be somewhere between 50-200. Don't leave this on unlimited. Don't set it to 20.

Sounds like user error

qBittorrent works perfectly for me

>Why is everyone recommending this buggy piece of shit?
Freetards don't have anything to do but shill free software, so they make up the majority of the noise. Anyone who actually needs to use software will quickly realize why most free software can't even be given away.

Are you implying you should pay for bittorrent software?

You are incredibly retarded.

>using 5 year old software

I hope you enjoy getting hacked

I'm paying for it by giving away "muh freedumb,"
It's quite the cozy payment plan.

You use adware supported software and you think it's free?

>using spinning disks covered with iron to store data in a magnetic form
Might as well go back to using magnetic core memory

>µTorrent 2.2.1
>ads
Are you referring to how its performance advertises it as being the best torrent client in the world?
I can live with that.

I'm not even a freetard, I'm on Windows 7 but 90% of my software is FOSS and it's all better than paid/adware alternatives. Kill yourself

uTorrent is way worse than qBittorrent

You don't use most free software.

>The most important setting is the total # of connections
but most youtube currytutorials say you should use 99999 connections in every place and only use utorrans thank u subsrcipse pls sir marsala

I'm already using a 7 year old OS, I don't care.

>He has to stick with a piece of shit deprecated abandonware to do basic tasks such as torrenting
0/10

>using old, deprecated versions of software, because the newer ones mine buttcoins and come bundled with malware
wew lad

Tixati is bretty gud, does its job, though the beginning UI is shit, plus the channel feature seems to be useless imo. Made my own theme for the UI, looks decent enough to get along with qBittorrent, which would be the competitor to Tixati.

µTorrent 2.2.1? Beh. Yes, it's fast and lightweight (unlike Deluge, which praises itself for the wrong reasons), but outdated. I love how the log gets spammed on several torrents with peers being blocked literally every 5 seconds trying to slow down my connection (which already is slow as fuck). And the rest can suck my dick. qBittorrent or Tixati - or bust!

>I'm already using a 7 year old OS

Stupid choices come in packs

This is the most cancerous normalfag meme in existence.
I hope whoever uses it gets burned to death and dies slowly over a few days.

haha, i just made a gui interface and tracked your ip address

womm