ITT: Sup Forums Sup Forumshetto mods

ITT: Sup Forums Sup Forumshetto mods

> g/hetto
That's done nicely. Noit sure if it qualifies for Sup Forumshetto.

>buy green zip ties
>comes BLACKED

Is a $0.63 mic worth it?
Does it beat a $300 laptop's build in mic? in overall quality?

Yes, almost always yes. laptop mics are some of the worst

I stick rolled up tissue paper under the pads on my AD900. Guess that's kinda ghetto.

Fug

I put a towel under my ass so the computer chair don't stink

a microphone in a $300 laptop is probably less than 50 cents.

Capping your usb soundcard for more uumph and audiophile aesthetics.

I did that some years ago for my overheating piece of shit toshiba laptop. 4€ ikea-laptop-stand, some cheap fans, a spare usb-cable and some tape

My Sup Forumshetto solution wor that problem is showering.
I know i'm weird.

Ok satan, explain these capacitors to a non audiophile

Its a shitty chinese usb soundcard, the 7.1 works well but the sound is totally flat, any deep notes are missing.

Some user figured out that soldering some electrolytic capacitors to some empty pads inside it fixes the sound.

I didn't have any smaller caps so I just cut holes for them to poke through.

I'm using a board instead of a towel

i want to say that this is some serious ingenuity, but on the other hand i think, why did you not buy a thinkpad?

would someone be willing to explain how the OP solution would work for laptop users?

If laptops, even thinkpads have only one audio jack now, how can you have separate mic and headphone inserts for a laptop?

just made this hole under my laptop to improve airflow

enjoy your dust

U fooking retarded m8?

search for "3.5mm 4 Position to 2x 3 Position 3.5mm Headset Splitter"

They are throughput filters, makes signal cleaner, what it does in practice, minimizes white noise.

just remove some aluminum fins so dust can go through easier

There are some laptops with two jacks. You can also use a USB sound card, or get a mic and headphone splitter.

Or you can just use the dildo instead of trying to mix and match knick knacks for the "headset" look.

try it for yourself. its quite a common and simple mod, but it works out great in some cases