Predict what will be their excuse to remove the headphone jack for innovation tomorrow

Predict what will be their excuse to remove the headphone jack for innovation tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you said it, OP
"innovation"

>Lights come on, tim walks to the centre of the stage
>"We removed the headphone jack lol"
>A large circular drum sits in the centre of the stage.
>Tim walks slowly over to the drum and says "We here at apple believe that first we bang the drum"
>Hits drum with a loud echoe
>"And then we bang ya mum lol"
>Walks off stage

Apple are so batshit out of touch right now i really wouldst be surprised

No more analogue conversion. Hi def digital audio direct to your ear holes

>"We here at apple believe that first we bang the drum"
>"And then we bang ya bum lol"
A more likely scenario.

That's a pretty good one.

>We will be the first to move away from analog audio
>The iPhone will now deliver high definition, digital clarity wirelessly
>Doing this allowed our engineers to make the new iPhone 55% thinner (show stupid chart)
>Introducing the new Wireless Beats (show hero pic of new overpriced headphones)
>Digital audio conversion is done inside the headphone!
>Wireless Beats have a range of 150 feet! Set your phone down and enjoy Beats audio! (show pic of female model dancing while wearing wireless headphones)

The wireless protocol will probably be proprietary and use encryption. They'll also make Lightning dongles if you're POOR and can't afford Wireless Beats.

analog jacks are ancient tech and apple is pushing the boundaries of tech

*applause*

Im still going to buy this phone because android its shit but there is really no excuse. You have no benefits from removing it.

The amount of internal space is negligible and the new iPhone is just as thick as the old one.

Are they going to remove it from iPads and macbooks as well?

>I'm still going to buy this phone
>Android is shit

Something like 'more battery, less bulk, no more messy cables'

Apple product shows are like infomercials BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Sorry but I like phones with software updates, fluid and good looking UI and fast performance.

Maybe android will have those some day, but for now ill stay on iOS.

Android isn't good if you're bad with tech. I recommended a Nexus phone to my parents and whenever I visit them they ask me to clear out all the malware and shit from their phones. Their last phones were iPhones and they never had issues with junkware/malware. One time an app mined all of my mom's passwords and I had to spend hours restoring every account she had.

If you use Android you have to be able to exercise good judgement. More freedom = more responsibility and all that.

>government compliant

>what is a nexus

Its the best Android alternative, for sure. But its not as good as an iPhone in anything of what I said.

>wireless is the future
>include lightining wired earpod cables

fuck these niggas famm!

i'll give me credit if wireless earpod cables, but we know that aint gonna happen

My nexus player updated itself to 7.0 without me even noticing.

Doubt it as well. They will sell wireless earpods for 100$+

The ones included will be lightning for sure.

>I've never used an android device the post

Apple is digging a hole they wont be able to dig out themselves out of.

Just like people though every android OEM would be copying force touch by now, it turns out its not really a must have feature. They all want to be apple in one way or another but I doubt that this is going to become a thing.

this

(You)

Im using one right now m8.

There is also no denying that iPhones are much faster and receive software updates for much longer.

I was on iOS 9 on my iPhone 5 before moving to android earlier this year and it was working perfectly. My current phone is stuck on 5.1

And iOS does have a far superior looking UI since all the apps and interface are all consistent with each other. Its more fluid too with things like swipe to return and widgets that are actually useful. Android apps are all inconsistent, half of the devs dont even understand how MD should look like the other half look like iOS ports.

I can do pretty much anything I need both on Android or iOS but because of these things Im moving to iOS for now.

Everytime i've used an iphone, switching between apps has taken long and apps load slowly. and this is comparing a 6 to my lg g3.

>Buying planned obsolescence gimmicks
>Any year

At the very least, go for devices that are durable and provide you the functionality you need for at least 3-5 years.

Who are these people with so much free cash to spend $1000 on a new phone every 6 months. Save that money and go on a vacation or some shit.

Androids are all artificially obsolete in a year since they stop getting updates. Even the 2012 iPhone 5 is still iOS10 and running great.

Thats why if you can afford an iPhone its better. You can keep it for 5 years before its naturally obsolete.

>tfw my S5 gets daily builds

>samshit
>daily builds

lmao

Did you even get android 6?

Im sure that is true

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I

Apparently they are not going to use BT for the wireless earpods.

This could be a great thing

>yfw it was all just a ruse and false leaks
>yfw there actually will be a headphone jack

ONE
MORE
THING
*crowd goes crazy*
yes..... we removed....
*crowd starts to applaud*
the headphone jack in favour of one single lightning connector
*camera pans to happy people applauding*

>mfw the headphone jack won't be removed
>A10 will literally crush android in tests
>the dual lens will be a gimmick like 3d touch

>implying macbooks have 3.5mm right now

>what is CM
>being this retarded

kek'd

>He needs to use exploits and void his warranty on his phone to make it even remotely usable

>implying ios is usable without jailbreaking

>he needs jailbreaking to use iOS

hello 12yo

>he's okay with letting apple tell him what's okay and what isn't
I bet your mom still tells to be home before it gets dark.

>he actually needs jailbreak to use his iPhone

lmao @ this kid

What do you use it for? Ricing? Are you a 1337 h4x0r?

huehuehue

I use it for dragging and dropping music, videos, and pictures between my iphone and computer without itunes, just like how it works on any other device. I also use it to install apps I've purchased but were no longer on the app store. This was when I had an iphone 3gs, not sure if that's still how it works.

KEK!!

They are an infomercial as far as I'm concerned, what significance does a shill company releasing their new shill model 2018 product have to the benefit of mankind? It's fanboy drumming for the new product and you have to be "exclusive" to see it in person like it actually matters to anything but apples bottom line. Its societal cancer.

>connecting your phone to you computer using a cable
>ever

Internet exists famalam

goat

But it does, you fucking retard.

>emove the headphone jack
I'll believe it if/when I see it.
It's nothing but press speculation and how often are those guys right?

Will the lightning connector still be at the bottom? That will be quite dumb if you use wired headphones and have the iphone in your pocket.

You could rotate the phone, but that is quite a ghetto solution.

so what are the people going to do who use one of those card readers that plug into the headphone jack?

Wires in pockets soi...

breaking out of cycles in fancy boxes so...

unleashing pandoras box so...

innovation geared towards a more creative experience

>yes goyim, only speculation! go ahead and buy the new i shekel- i mean, the i phone, and youll figure it out. Oh, and no refunds!

probably gonna have a magnet clip sonewhere outside of the pocket

>I recommended a Nexus phone to my parents and whenever I visit them they ask me to clear out all the malware and shit from their phones

Literally how. The only way they could install APKs outside the Play Store is if they turned off the setting on their own, or if you did it for them.

The headphone and lightning connector are already on the bottom, and have been since the iPhone 5.

delet this

>ONE
>MORE
>THING
>*crowd goes crazy*
>yes..... we removed....
>*crowd starts to applaud*
>the headphone jack in favour of one single lightning connector
>*camera pans to happy people applauding*

I hope the asian guy is there for another classic reaction shot. Pic related

>analog jacks are ancient tech and apple is pushing the boundaries of tech
"Here at apple we're always trying to push the boundaries of technology, but that sometimes means that we have to abandon obsolete ones that some have grown attached to. We have finally decided to remove the interaction with the most obsolete element of the iPhone system -- the human ear"

What was he reacting to in that pic?

better/more microphones for siri.

I can't remember now it was that underwhelming, kek.

>putting the phone in bottom first

It's 2016.

what is he holding? is it an imaginary shit?

I want digital audio directly to the brain.

In such a way that you could be clinically deaf and listen to music.

>say no more

Get fucked or buy the new apple card readers.

>This will finally kill Android
A new age is truly upon us. First Apple finally introduces a way to pay for things with our phones and now they're doing away with out dated audio tech.

It's nice to have the option tho.

But you wouldn't know anything about options, would you?

Wait until iOS 10 hits before you bury the hatchet on 3D touch. It has barely been adopted by third party developers so there really hasn't been anything to show for it yet.

Yup, and now makers of Android phones have a major selling feature over the new iPhone - the 3.5mm audio jack, alongside wireless audio capability if so desired.

Sometimes it makes sense to cut deprecated features, but this wasn't the time imo. It will bite them in the ass.

I don't know what hurts the most, the fact that it's not unlikely for apple to say this, or the fact that morons will eat it up without having a clue how fundamentally wrong such a statement is.

It wall make your daily usage a bit faster and more fluid but that is it. Theres really nothing huge about it.

My bet is they won't even address it.