What tech product had the SEXISET packaging?

What tech product has the SEXIETS packaging?

Packaging that was fun to open and was presented so well, or had tons of extras, or just minimalistic or beautiful. Post good tech product packaging ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.1more.com/products/piston-classic-in-ear-headphones
aliexpress.com/item/i/32690003232.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to /gd/ you stupid fuck

I think the packaging for an i7 CPU is the SXEIEST

The packaging of the Oppo Find 7 was well made and looked quite beautiful!

my onahole :)

my iphone 6s had a sexy AF package baby. pure af made me cum.

smelled like chocolate

Nexus 6P is GOAT, and surprisingly Apple does present their products well.

New pistons?

idk, i got 3 pairs of rock zircon. they are good.

The Piston 3 had very nice packaging too.

i buy $10 skullcandys from walmart

i do have good hearing though. would i hear a difference with these or would it be placebo?

any processor that comes with stock fan you jam that bitch right out of its box then your eye catches the cpu and slide that puppy out and hear it squeal as you pull it away and let its box fall to the ground, you catch a moan as you press your fingers against its plastic packaging and grip it firmly.

you force your way in as it whimpers loudly and succumbs to your fiendish desires, in that moment, it is yours. completely. forever.

>skullcandys
lol, these are undoubtedly shittiest sounding earphones mate. they look nice though.
hard to find original piston 2 earphones now. just get piston 3, or xiaomi hybrid.
you might as well check audiobudget website. it's reliable.
and you can get a pair of rock zircon from aliexpress like i said here or kz ate, kz ate s from aliexpress.
i've used them all, they are alright.

>just get piston 3
discontinued since a while ago

brand new piston 3s are most likely to be fakes

still on sale at ~25$ on a trusted site in my country.

There is an updated version now that was made by 1more, who is the company that designed them for xiaomi.

usa.1more.com/products/piston-classic-in-ear-headphones

aliexpress.com/item/i/32690003232.html

>implying Sup Forums isn't a board almost entirely about being stupid consumer whores.

This board hasn't been about technology for a long time. Anyone that tries to start a thread about current, past or emerging technologies can expect their thread to 404 with almost no replies, or be filled with retards talking out of their ass or posting lame forced memes to hide their ignorance under the veil of board culture.

After all, this is the board that regularly uses cuckold and botnet incorrectly to the point of them being two of the biggest memes here.

tl;dr get fucked Gaylord

Start a thread about a current, past, or emerging technology then fag

Vertu packaging is pretty cool. I like the signature serior more tho, the packaging is yak leather. Can't find a picture sadly.

>tfw too poor to afford a $25,000 phone

We really could use a consumer products board

Does anyone actually buy these? All the wealthy people I've seen in London just have normal iOS/Android devices.

People, who are concerned about security.
These are the only phones, that aren't botnet.

Also no spyware bullshit, you have a real human secretary instead of Cortana.

By the way that's why these phones are so expensive. 70% of the price is the price of the concierge service and secure dedicated server storage.

This isn't particularly a fancy product but this definitely made me open it a second time just to check out the folding mechanism, was pretty cool. The white insides also had a polished egg shell texture.

To bad it works only on windows 10.

Tfw I got a pair from Amazon and they ended up being fakes.

Couldn't end up getting G them but I got nice sound magic buds that are similar.

Why? I certainly don't have Windows 10.

i enjoyed unboxing my beats earphones

The wireless dongle thing only has drivers for 10.

I thought wealthy people didn't really trust shit like that? If they really cared about security then they'd use dumb phones and private shit.

Vertu is the private shit. They also offer dumb phones with voice encryption if you're extra paranoid.

Oh boo hoo wireless

This, I saved the box from my old Note 3.

The old iPhone boxes (2G-3GS) were the best. The phones inside were even nicer. When did Apple become faggot shit?

>Consumer encryption

>$25k+ per phone
>consumer