He codes free software and enjoys getting cucked for free

>he codes free software and enjoys getting cucked for free

He "codes" non free software which no one ever buys and doesn't contribute back to the community that has given him so much

Do you enjoy paying to get cucked? Free is better.

>Red Hat, Inc.
>Total assets: US$3.107 billion
>Total equity: US$1.551 billion

What did they mean by this?

>he does it for no monetary compensation
free software is literally cuckoldry cult

>"the community"

Free software helps the end user,not the corporations that are paying you

>free software helps the end user

But no end users use it, user. Only NEET edgetards.

I don't use garbage like GIMP

>mfw used GIMP to create customized gui's for my android app

It's pretty sweet m8. Has algorithms that literally input lighting and patterns into your stuff to make it look neat.

If programmers weren't cucks by nature, they wouldn't be programmers you dumb fuck.
Why else do you think the software field is the only STEM field where this "Code of Crapduct" social justice crap flashes itself?
Because it's the only cuck field where that shit can pass.

>He browses reddit and Facebook for the dank ebin maymays and posts them on Sup Forums

this thread was made by some ass hat with an apparently retarded agenda, but it is a sign of the times here.

sage this and start a real technology thread, someone. let's learn something.

MA/G/A

Lincucks isn't technology

>He sucks dick for proprietary software and government mandated backdoors.

>pascal

>using "cuck" unironically
>badmouthing social justice
I know being edgy can be funny in the beginning, but this isn't funny anymore. Can this meme please end?

>STOP BADMOUTHING THE HOLY CHURCH OF SOCIAL JUSTICE
>THE PATRIARCHAL MIND CONTROL RAYS SPREADING RAPE CULTURE ARE REAL
>HOMOSEXUALITY IS SUBVERSION OF WOMYN POWER AND DISCRIMINATORY TOWARDS WOMYN
>MUHSOGYNYYYYY

I do it for curriculum purposes.
Good luck getting any decent job with a high entry level if you have a shitty github

You sound frustrated.

Why would i be? I don't have any of that Western shit of yours here. Most of society and women here laugh their asses of at your feminist and social justice retardation.

Are you a virgin because you hate women, or do you hate women because you are a virgin?

Are you a cuck because you fear women, or do your women not fear you because you are a cuck?

"My" woman don't fear me because I'm not a creep like yourself, and I don't fear women because I am one myself. ;^)

You have to cut off that penis before you can start calling yourself a "woman" first jimbo ;^)

Wow, no need to get so upset that I get more pussy without a penis than you do with one, sweetheart.

>and I don't fear women because I am one myself
See, now we know you are full of bullshit, because if there's one acknowledged fact being emphasized these days, it's that the majority of bullying and shaming and psychological warfare towards women comes from other women. Especially patronizing.
To be a woman and not fear other women means that either
a. You are not a woman.
b. You are retarded.

Come to Croatia and you'll learn why there exist no lesbians here sweetheart, and then you'll start whining how you can't get women with your pussy that are way beyond the league of your own nation's. ;^)

>spills bogus MRA factology
>durr you're full of shit
Okay, son.

I've been to Croatia and had a great time, darling. Love the Mediterranean! =*

>bogus MRA factology
>literally every 2nd tweet on twatter, or post on Facebook, is bitches slapping each others fannies for various stupid and trivial things
Kek. Whatever you say hun.