Rooms are technology

Rooms are technology.

How big is/was your bedroom/command center?

Square feet or m2, please.

My bedroom in my parent's house was around 10m2. Fairly small but alright

Are you 10 or japanese?

damn, this looks comfy

Actually, I'm both

Around 10 square meters, holds only my battlestation, bed is in the living room corner.

Sorry about the mess, the apartment is currently being renovated and I'll have my setup back up again in a couple of weeks, done properly.

I'm buying an apartment early on next year so I won't be investing too much into my current one.

You do like big speakers, don't you?

22m2

My room is an 11x8 rectangle, which would be about 88 square feet. It's way too fucking small. I managed to cram in a computer desk, my twin bed, and a tv stand with all my gaming shit on it, but I am not happy with it and I rarely post in battlestation threads because it's shameful. I dunno how long I'll be stuck like this, but in the future, I hope I can at least get enough space where I can fit a recliner or a loveseat in addition to my bed and desk. Also my current desk is bullshit. I tried to make my own desktop with a piece of hardwood plywood, but the finish didn't come out very well. I need to get a real top from IKEA or some antique place, or stack 2 layers of plywood for greater thickness and cover it with something (DI-NOC?). And I need something better than these shitty IKEA legs because it looks very white trash.

I love the space saving idea of having a bunk with the desk under it, but I'm approaching 30 and the idea of climbing a ladder into bed every night irks me, as does the possibility of crushing all my hardware under it in the event of a structural failure. I think the best way to handle shit is to get a murphy bed (those beds that swing up vertically and store in a wall cabinet during the day when not in use) or a sleeper couch with a memory foam mattress.

Please don't tell me that's your room

Please don't tell me you have a fucking bunkbed

That literally fucking screams virgin central

The smaller ones were free (65 euros for new 5" and 10" drivers), the bigger ones were 15 euros (some dude's gf told him to throw them away) and the amp was 60 euros.

I like em CHEAP, but yeah I'm a bass head so bigger is better.

This

Got a how-to on that loft bed, m80?

10ish metres square office, 18ish metres square bedroom.

where do you think you are

*sight* don't remind me

"square feet"?
Are we living in medieval times?

MODS

>2.43MB

>*sight*
kys

Cuck.

Damn that's a nice setup.

Boot up Crysis and your bed's heated up already when you get in.

is that a steelcase please? how is it?

6 m2

it's good, but as I have it since 2003 it's getting a bit worn now and needs some repair beyond the usual padding replacement I did twice so far.
I don't think many other chairs would survive that long time all with moving houses several times and stuff in a condition that good, though. same for the desk, steelcase is really tough stuff

well everythings better than my 22yo office handmedown i took home because im poor

but 2nd hand prices for the please are quite okay and im considering one for a while now

main area with comp/tv for regular hangage is 220 sqft roughly

Loft area for consoles and blanket forts is roughtly 60sqft

I've been meaning to paint. Just haven't decided on a color.