Video games are more important than freedom

>video games are more important than freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agree with you but take your pedophile cartoons to

>Anime is more important than technology
>Shitposting the same thread constantly is more important than an actual discussion about technology

He says, while posting on closed source imageboard while posting with Google's caotcha

You don't have to run any non-free code to use Sup Forums.
github.com/Sup Forums
and buy a Sup Forums Pass

I screwed up my life by forcing myself to avoid contact with girls. Now I have no way to approach them, only my forked SkyNews channel and vidya remained for me beside my job.

My job is my life, borned to serve.

Yes goy, pay $20 to be tracked.

>Not keeping both your vidyia and freedom with the power of a controlled environment called virtual machine running on GNU/Linux.

>Unironically buying a good goy pass

I don't have a thousands of dollars PC with an unlocked i7 processor capable of GPU passthrough.

>Implying there are any games past the year 2007 worth playing.

>freedom is more important than usability.

So smug, is this the first day you've heard of a VM and still think its some impenetrable magic sandbox?

Even my x58 board allows me to do GPU passthrough and that's an old as fuck i7.

Though I do need 2 GPUs for that.
No way you have a processor that's 15+ year old, do you?

You have linux as a host, windows as a guest. There is almost no linux malware, almost entirely windows. You have nothing to worry about.

I bet you also think Macs can't get viruses.

The host has the power to control what goes in and out of the VM as long as you're not retarded so for playing video games, that's pretty much it.

yep

they can't
the only """""""malware""""""" on osx are some buffer overflows on 3rd party applications shipped pre-installed

I have a haswell i3, it does not support it.

That sucks buddy.

Buy a used one on ebay or something.
Probably as cheap as a pizza.

What are the advantages to this compared to Wine or PoL?

PoL is built on top of (a really old version of) wine.
its not running natively so its bound to be slower

Whatever application you're running will work just as fine as windows was your main OS, the performance loss from the visualization is minimal, think of 4 fps between the modes.

Wine also doesn't work for some things, the nice thing of the VM is that it will run just as if you installed windows normally.

depends how you virtualize

>adult
>playing video games

>chinese cartoons are more important than being a well adjusted member of society

Without video games our society would be a lot worse off.
Video games are and art form that has evolved more than any other art form in the history of human existence.
Video games promote hand eye coordination, critical thinking, abstract thinking, work load prioritization, and future planning.
Studies have shown children learn more and faster from video games than they do from modern day school curriculum.
Video games are mostly responsible for all the technological advances in the last 20 years.
Video games are available almost every where, while American "freedom" is not.
So therefore yes video games are literally more important than freedom, freedom of course just being an illusion it was never a contest in the first place.

Holy shit that smug little girl is such a whore.
I hope her parents give her a beating.

Doesn't solve the freetard problem of muh freedumbs. The oppressive code is still running on your machine.
From a freedumb point of view, it would be perfectly acceptable to have closed assets running on a free engine. Not sure where that places unreal engine games. I don't think it's Stallman(™) approved but it should do for the open source community. Also, not all of us care about these so called freedumbs. I don't know what the IC in my kitchen mixer does and I really don't care, why should I care about software that I have no hope of modifying?

How it's freedom if I can't do what I want?