GUYS

GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2016.09.06-193402/https://www.reddit.com/r/gnu/comments/4xcles/all_gnu_servers_are_down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like stall- FSF lackies forgot to pay the fee to keep their trisquel servers up.

It was just up like 5 minutes before this

archive.is/2016.09.06-193402/https://www.reddit.com/r/gnu/comments/4xcles/all_gnu_servers_are_down/

>Hi guys, fsf sysadmin here. Our network provider is having issues, sorry for the inconvenience.
>Don’t think there’s a comprehensive one, but the fastest one I can think of is kernel.org. Also check your local universities websites (prepend ftp., mirror. or similar to their base url).

The normie purge of the freetards has begun.

Install Windows 10 and make a Facebook account or you're next on the list.

IT'S OVER

Goodnight, sweet prince.

>25 days ago

It's just a network issue, the site will be back up again.

>25 days ago
I wanted to look up the fsf store for a GNU plushie and suddenly it's all down

Sometimes you half ass a fix while you find the root cause. Then you fix it for real.

is the website usually this shit?

>waaaaaah where's my bloated javascript apps, where's the whooshzoomy effects, where's the hamburger menus waaaaaaah

>my computer cant handle basic webcode
>im just pretending modern websites suck because i cant understand basic javascript
>#90skid

The quality of free software run websites right there.

something happened
install gentoo

>change one setting in a standard browser from 2016
>every """"modern"""" website breaks
Meanwhile gnu.org works in every single browser.

>i only use internet explorer because I'm handicapped and my computer cant handle above 4bit colour

Not him but are you seriously sperging out defending the concept that powerful hardware is an excuse for bloated software

does stallman really have a GUI setup? i know that he is using some obscure distro, but i always assumed he did his shit via command line

>a wild ie user appears

Here's what I use:
$ curl gnu.org | less
and it works. Problem?

You are wrong

>chrome
That's not his computer.

no you are wrong

About what?

your comment is wrong

About what?

begone troll!