Why is microsoft excel talking to me like its a millennial girl

Why is microsoft excel talking to me like its a millennial girl

>We
I would be concerned as well.

It's becoming self aware

>I'm afraid I can't let you do that to a merged cell Dave.
We're getting closer.

What? Since when did professional software costing upwards of $200 do that?

Freaking botnet.

>We

probably pirated a beta version

Nice try. My university has student licenses that we pay for with tuition.

Sieg Heil motherfuckers!

this

get good senpia

its like you have any other choice of office application
its either that or freetad substandard libre/open office that looks like made by 12 year olds

Or just don't use excel

Royal "we" of course.

WUZ

For the past few years, Google and Microsoft have both been doing this cringey horrible thing where they use exceedingly casual and informal language in error messages in a (shitty) attempt at user-friendliness.

This

Hi
We're setting things up for you

>My university has student licenses that we pay for with tuition.

Nah, your university gets the for free but then they sell them to you. Enjoy getting jewed.

Holy shit win7/aero was ugly

we as in the NSA

Kakarot, you nimwit! You can't use an attack like that against Merged Cell!

Never before has a botnet been friendlier and more human, while people are becoming more like machines.

KANGZ

Oh

Good luck with ever finding a job then.

medium kek

It's beautiful compared to what's in OP.

>That looks like made by 12 year olds
Only focusing on the looks proves you never actually worked with it.

The worst part of it is actually the printer support, aesthetics are not a problem and you can change skins

Reminds me of the time I tried modding Rise of Nations and it freaked out and said "NO DEFAULT UNIT GPIECE - VERY BAD"

What's so bad about OpenOffice? The spreadsheet app uses semicolons rather than commas as delimiters for function arguments, but other than that it's mostly indistinguishable from Excel. And yes, it does use the old pre-2007 UI, but honestly that's a good thing, the new Office UI is clunky and unreliable anyway. And the Word processing app clearly beats Microsoft Word - it comes with the option to export as PDF (which Word requires you to pay extra for) and has three rather than just one macro language.

>Why is microsoft excel talking to me like its a millennial girl
Good to see that Microsoft's font rendering is still total fucking shit. Just looking at that screenshot made me wanna puke.

>when you accidentally let some shit a token intern wrote into production but you don't care because you've been wageslaving at this shitheap of a company for a decade and it's destroyed your soul

>people actually still think this publicity stunt was real

This

kek, u gave me a smile m8.

I use plain text documents and data analysis software instead

We don't use Excel at my workplace because it just silently cuts long texts in cells. It's unusable.

So much this!

This is IT in general now.

Not always a token intern but you get the idea. Junior's, new guys, losers that HR cant seem to push on, etc.

is windows 10 really this ugly?? lmao

It's almost as though Microsoft is aware of how incompetent most of its user-base is. I think we're headed back to the dreaded "living-room" interface.

>implying your uni doesn't get them for free, then sell them back to students and you all aren't getting ripped the fuck off
I can't wait until im done with college. The academic jew gets craftier every year.

(((We)))

That sounds like something related to abortion.