No one is going to talk about the LG V20 Release at 9PM ET? iPoos are good but lets get some LG in here

No one is going to talk about the LG V20 Release at 9PM ET? iPoos are good but lets get some LG in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8gf32H1WOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm excited about it. There's probably talk in /spg/. haven't checked tho

>9PM ET
whats this in england?

morning call to prayer

2am

Enjoy your bootloop, burn in, no updates and other 's shit.

Is there a livestream anywhere?
I need it

>riced bloated android

Why do people still buy this? It looks and performs like shit

iPoos are great but keep the shitposting to a minimal. LG only has bootloop issues everything else doesn't happen
the samefag is real, try waiting a bit before shitposting twice

Lol who gives a fuck about some poorfag sand farming, Muslim terrorist, AMD loving, wasteland dwelling piece of android shit. Honestly who actually buys this crap? The new iphone will be so much better. Watch all the butthurt pa/g/eets reply to this though.

>removable battery

wtf i love lg now

>defending riced bloated android

Oh, no updates as well.

And you pay premium for this.

lel

The amount of hate a product on Sup Forums gets is proportional to how good it is, so I agree with you.

This post is getting some hate, but nothing compared to iPhone hate.

the post cooldown finally ended? It's still a new phone and we have to wait until the meme features and bugs.
>riced
literally an icon pack
>bloated
lg is minimal with bloat, I bet you use OS X which comes with all the bloat you could imagine. Or you use arch and call everything else bloated.

>literally an icon pack
And the whole system UI, and all the default applications.

Garbage.

>lg
>minimal bloat

oh I am laffin

LG is fucking garbage. Second worst android phones ever(first goes to samshit)

The bloat is there because people use it, you can easily disable it. Also, they have been stepping up the game by removing bloat on later devices like the G5 , give it a rest rajesh. I keep saying iPhones and iOS is good but you shills are shitting up this board too much

Any particular reason? Camera is great from what I've seen and that's all I need in a phone so I'm planning to get it. -OP

>they have been stepping up the game by removing bloat on later devices like the G5
Lol
Why are you still defending this bloated garbage?
Its still the same shit, once bloat always bloat.

>people use it

Haha holy shit you must be joking now right.

Why do people think korean trash is good? Just as bad as chink shit

Dont be a nigger, get a nexus.

Android shills sound so defeated. Lets be honest though this new iPhone will pretty much seal androids fate. I wouldn't be suprised if google abandons android next year.

gonna be a shitty backlight bleed no contrast IPS with another gimmicky tiny IPS. no thanks.

If you want a good camera just look into the iphone 7. Supposedly its camera will be god tier.

because it probably has the same issues with bootlooping as the G4 did and is thus a piece of shit no one should ever buy.

How long until mainstream brands start offering superior products like our chink overlords?

They dont give a fuck. Google just gives android the bare minimum to survive because they know people that cant afford iPhones will buy it no matter what.

Google doesnt care if youre using android or iOS as long as you use their services.

>Chink garbage
>"Superior"
Non poor people buy iphones boy and not android garbage.

>ios look-a-like skin

ew

apple shills(s) get out

Exactly android is for third world wasteland dwelling sand farmers while the iphone is the patrician choice for civilised people.

Does this mean all other LG phones will drop in price?

It actually ships with stock android, surprisingly.

I just want phones with bigger batteries, is all

Basic economy points to yes, expect a 50-60 drop on "older" phones like the G4 and V10

But Apple also uses shitty IPS you dumbfuck.

It's 9:00, what now?

why are you calling me a dumbfuck? tell that to the raging shills over there

Am I the only one here that actually owns the V10? The second screen sounds like a stupid gimmick, but I actually like it a lot. The second front camera is dumb as shit, though. I'd like stock android better, but what comes preinstalled really isn't bad.

This was my first LG phone, I've never even heard of these hardware issues. Seems like they got the V10 right, at least.

Thanks

>Am I the only one here that actually owns the V10? The second screen sounds like a stupid gimmick, but I actually like it a lot. The second front camera is dumb as shit, though. I'd like stock android better, but what comes preinstalled really isn't bad.
Finally a post that isn't people shitting on LG

I have a V10 and the battery life and performance are pretty awful but the camera and audio quality are fucking amazing.

LG gets too much hate on Sup Forums for a handful of bootloops. Good on you user

LG went downhill after Nexus 5. Everyone was expecting something good last year, but all we got was a shitty 5X

all I needed to hear. Waiting on the V20 to hit the stores and reviewers and while that happens huawei will have an event on the 9th I believe, I'm treating myself a new phone for my birthday and all I want is removable battery and good camera. more importantly the latter

also their resistance to using OLED when they can make them.

and the G5 was a joke.

The audio is some of the best on the market only competing with the HTC 10 and a couple of Chinese smartphones with the same DAC. Also if you're rooted and install AlsaMixer you can change the analog gain when you're listening to music, I can literally drive my M50s as loud as the built-in speaker if I want to.

it's a fucking phone big whoop

for some reason I actually liked the G5's design. It reminded me of my current Razr M with the camera arrangement
it is, but it may have more memes (features) and will ship with nougat, beating google to the punch

Honestly it almost makes me want to get one, they hate apple, samsung, and MS, which are all popular for a reason.

(might have to, loved my S3, Note 4 was good except battery took a shit, which is replaceable but not in their new stuff, and look like only LG does the battery thing so...)

youtube.com/watch?v=u8gf32H1WOs

>3200 mAh
>no release date

just fuck my shit up pham
I'd be upgrading from a G3 so I guess I could just battery swap

Upgraded from a G3 to a V10 about a week ago, I guess it was good having the newest flagship for those few days or so.

yeah, im abandoning ship unless I can get a battery case

Next person to cite RMAA as authoritative will be shot, I would wish.
In any case, there are plenty of devices that have top notch "DAC" performance, but utter fail at being used with headphones. Not that anyone actually learns this.

I think they struck a good balance. Presumably, 7.0 will increase battery life. And with that being said, a slightly higher than standard battery size that's easily removable is great.

I used to have an LG chocolate and it was the worst piece of technology I have ever owned and now I hate LG and refuse to buy their products

>I used to have an LG chocolate and it was the worst piece of technology I have ever owned and now I hate LG and refuse to buy their products
had one bad experience and then went autist. Sounds like an iOS user (just kidding)

I have an LG fridge, LG washer/dryer, LG stove, LG vacuum, LG minisplit aircon, and an LG monitor and they are all perfect.

LG is best. Not a single problem with any of it.

I will buy V20 to complete my LG collection

I'm actually quite impressed. Assuming it works as intended and has no glaring shortcomings, it's my next phone. I was looking at the Pixel and the iPhone 7 but LG just came out of nowhere with this really nice phone.

Life's Good

is this a hipster phone?

is it made out metal with a removable batter and expandable storage?

They're launching it in the evening, on the eve of not just Apple, but also a Sony event? They really don't want people to notice it, do they?