Holy shit. How are normies or old people supposed to know how to close this window?

Holy shit. How are normies or old people supposed to know how to close this window?

You mean the X?

>Wincuck 10
>Calls others normies

power cycle

install gentoo

thats the point of the browser attack.

remove the cpu

task manger - kill process

>normies or old people

Open a private browsing window and then go to the about:config page. Then type in ``javascript.enabled''. Toggle javascript off, close the webpage, then toggle it back on.

>it_hurts_to_live.tiff

ending their lives

Restart PC.

>implying they are

Shit you not, mom had me come over one day because dad got that FBI virus and actually paid em 300 bucks.

> This kills the computer

Problem is most browsers re-open the previous session so this is not always a fix.

I had to deal with sites like these. They mostly put up a javascript message that takes up the entire screen so if you're in chrome, you cannot even close the message. And for as long as it is up it keeps on duplicating tabs and windows. I had to know how to get into chromes task manager and manually kill the running tabs. But yea, these webpages were made for idiots and built by scumbags.

on second thought that sounds like all malware ever.

That's only ugly laptop.

>normies or old people
Assuming they are literate they will be able to figure it out.
Maybe you are just retarded.

Literally this

what kind of incredibly worthless browser allows a page to infinitely create tabs, windows or dialogs without prompting the user to make sure it's acceptable

Unplug computer. Remove battery. I guess thats too hard.

Computer repair tech here

they don't know. it's even worse when they restart and the browser just opens it again when they relaunch. i've had computers come in as "infected" when really it's just some dumb shit like this