Turing announces phone with 3 Snapdragon 830s, 4K display, 18GB of RAM, and more outrageous specs

> "TRI plans on connecting multiple CPUs via WiGig by implementing an ad-hoc driver to the 60GHz channel via on-board USB3.0. This complicated computing process stores a transient matrix in SSD of CPU(1), then it recomputes and shares the transient matrix with the other SSD of CPU(2) simultaneously. This results in the CPUs sharing their computing power in parallel. Such proprietary technology enables TRI to achieve never-seen-before computing power on a mobile device. So what exactly is this technology intended for? The answer is - Computational Intelligence (CI)."

aka BULLSHIT

androidpolice.com/2016/09/06/turing-monolith-chaconne-because-cadenza-was-too-weak/

CPU WIFI
C P U
W I F I

>tfw there are people who will pay for this on Indiegogo

Don't forget the 15 minute battery life

>yfw lagdroid stutters even on this thing

it has a 100mAh battery though

>Connecting CPU's using WiFi

They should probably lower the price of Daraprim first.

dat sum physical keyboard I spy?

I wish I could get in on the ground level of a high profile investor scam.

I think you mean to say
>4000Ay

You missed the most important part
>connecting multiple CPUs via WiGig by implementing an ad-hoc driver to the 60GHz channel via on-board USB3.0
>WiGig by implementing an ad-hoc driver to the 60GHz channel via on-board USB3.0
>WiGig via USB3.0
>USB3.0

Yeah with no tactile feedback why bother having a keyboard ??

>it doesn't matter because people won't buy a phone that causes green bubbles unless they have no friends

they are also the first graphene based batteries, as i recall

No, well, only sort of, the power is actually provided by a miniature fission reactor which heats Graphene nanotube components, causing a current to flow

This is a meme, most normalfags don't care.

But user, all of my friends use Android.

Finally a phone that also works as a hobo stove

Wow, look at all this technology.

Also, black on dark grey.

the colors are chosen wisely, they need to hide that wigig thing from investors

The OS runs a CNN? For what purpose? What is it learning about? This is absolutely fucking retarded.

What the hell is a deep learning OS?

The whole thing is a fiction cooked up by a 16-year old autistic chink who just learned how to use 3ds Max.

Lucky you, every normie I've talked to about it finds them disgusting.

this, it reads like a wishlist from a dumbass that doesn't know what they're talking about

there would be no benefit to having 3 Snapdragon 830s and they're not even designed to connected that way. With their release target Apple and Samsung will probably already have SoCs more 3x more powerful than the 830 anyway.

>4K display
when will handlelds stop upping their fucking resolution already
you literally can't tell the difference, it's just a waste of battery life and processing power

why would anyone even come up with that?
literally for what purpose?

why bother shaving that neckbeard right?

Investor scam. Not to mention being completely retarded.

i just want to point out that there was a thread on g about this which unironically tried to shill this "phone" and called it the phone of Sup Forums

who wrote this shit?
it's like a nigerian scam

I haven't luahgted this hard in awhile

FUCKING

HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHa
AH
aha
ha
hahahahahaha

ha
ahahahahahaha

haa
ha
ha
ha
hha
ha]
haha
ah
ah
ah
hhaaaaaa~~

This would be slightly funny if it wasn't a scam.

>Apple and Samsung will probably already have SoCs more 3x more powerful than the 830 anyway.
Apple? I wonder. They can't easily improve on the single core shit their OS and apps are capable of handling..

And even with smaller transistors, Samsung can't do 3x more powerful so easily either. Unless they make a fat as fuck battery.

Then again, just about nobody needs a faster SoC on a mobile OS. Not even people playing games. Because no apps to use them.

> Inb4 desktop Linux with Steam

>androidpolice.com

Funny shit

Are normies this dumb? Will they try to preorder this?

They probably would if it were a kickstarter.