Texas Instruments TI-30XIIS
Sharp EL510RNB
Sharp EL531XGBWH
Sharp EL520XBWH
Sharp EL520W
Sharp EL - 531X advanced D.A. L.,

What do Sup Forums?

Can't go wrong with Casio.

does anyone have any experience with any of those calculators?

Casio fx-3650

>Casio FX991MS PLUS

>Not FX991ES Plus/FX115ES Plus
>Not FX991EX
>Not FX991DEX

The fuck is wrong with your school? Go yell at them and have one of those added to the list.

>no rpn calculator listed

Tell the school you'll kill yourself unless an HP is added to the list.

I can't see that having any unintended consequences whatsoever.

None are of note. Take your pick based on availability and personal taste

>high school user detected

But seriously. Unless it's an approved calculator from a list for some standardized test that actually means something (and even in that case, they usually include good calculators like the HP-48 series), use whatever you want/have on hand. "Required Calculators" are a meme and a half.

I enjoyed the TI-30XIIS

>In school
>Using calculator
Do it by hand faggot like the rest of the non US world. That's why US sucks ass at math. Most of the European highschool students train to make complex calculations in their head by the time they finish school.

Casio is probably the best one

M8 I finished an entire engineering degree with required calculators. I went for the TI since that's what I was used to in high school but the Casio is technically more capable.

>hey user, iterate this differential equation by hand

I meant to respond to

fx-3650P if you want limited programmability
fx-991 if you want numeric solver to plug 'n chug formulas without worrying that you got the algebra wrong.

Just got Casio fx-991ex plus, after I lost my fx991 es like a fucking retard. Loving it so far

Don't know how 991MS is different, but 991ES PLUS literally carried me from highschool to college no problem. Never had to use a graphical calculator.

>Sharp EL520W
I completed a physics and maths degree using a £10 sharp calculator that looked similar to above.

I spent part of my degree studying in America and couldn't stop laughing at their huge TI mini computers they've all been fooled into thinking they need.

Pinoyfag detected.

Bullshit.
The krauts, maybe.