Surely to fuck Apple won't to something as self-destructively idiotic as removing the audio port from the iPhone 7...

Surely to fuck Apple won't to something as self-destructively idiotic as removing the audio port from the iPhone 7, right guys? R-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
apple.com/shop/product/MHBE2AM/A/powerbeats2-wireless-earphones-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's dumb as shit but it will probably work out okay for them. Normies don't mind using the stock Apple earbuds.

iPhones are so far ahead of the competition they can do whatever the fuck they want

Apple could get rid of the screen and people would still buy them

These. By now the problem isn't apple, it's the dumbfuck consumers.

Just goes to show how fucking retarded iSheep are.

Actually the problem is the competition for making shit phones. And google for making a crappy OS.

Like this?

So rich people are retarded and poor people are not? How do they get all the money?

iPhone 8 will remove usb port.
WiFi charging only and syncing music to iTunes via WiFi or Bluetooth only.

Screencap this.

Can someone please explain why anyone gives a shit about this? So you have to use an adapter... who the fuck cares?

There is literally no reason to connect any phone to a PC using cables anymore. The only reason to have a port on phone nowadays is charging.

Why is it necessary to make phones so obscenely thin

>Implying most iphone owners don't just pay $30-$40 a month

Real rich people use Android phones, trust fund babbies and celebrities use Applel shit.

To combat obesity.

The new phone is just as thick as the old one. Its not about that.

done

>source: my ass

But the USB port makes the phone bulky and by removing it apple can have a much thinner phone assuming they make the battery thin too.

>implying

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
>Apple users are significantly richer than non-Apple users according to Credit Suisse

t: iPajeet

>syncing music to iTunes via WiFi or Bluetooth only.
Like Zune did in 05?

LITERALLY WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THE PHONE IS 0.001mm THINNER
I WANT BASIC FUCKING FUNCTIONALITY
APPLE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

The zune was ahead of its time

The shuffle was meant to be just a cheap product for joggers, not your "main" media player.

this gen of shuffle was honestly the goat

stupid people are gonna bitch and whine about this like when apple went from the 30 pin to lightning but in a couple years its gonna be normal screenshot this

Flat UI before it became a meme

Where do you live? Over here apple owners are either poor to mid-class working class people, scraping the bottom of their wallets hoping to look rich and hip, or kids. While the real big shots i met in my job, company bosses and such, uses android or old nokia phones.

>i s-s-s-swear guys
>its t-t-t-true because I said its true

meanwhile in the real world:

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
>These maps showing the locations of 280 million individual posts on Twitter shows a depressing divide in America: Tweets coming from Manhattan(Rich) tend to skew in favor of iPhones. Tweets coming from Newark, N.J.(Poor), index more heavily from Android phones.

poordroidfags are pathetic

most big shots probably dont give a shit about mobile consumer brainwashing and just need something that works and isnof quality

At the end of the day only one thing matters and nothing will change.

>Just goes to show

It doesn't. Unless they actually did remove the screen and people bought it then it would 'go to show'. You're simply calling people retarded over something that hasn't even happened.

That is why rich people buy iPhones. They can afford the best.

i want a pink iphone to go with my rmbp so fuckin bad

convince me not to do it Sup Forums

>implying applel shit owners aren't always retarded
Fuck off iPajeet.

This guy here is totally not retarded.

>America
Not surprising, a pool of retards. Where the kind of people that will buy any apple product the moment they have the money congregates.
To be fair, there are similar retards in any part of the world, just not as much because they are merely influenced by americans.

And all the same in any part of the world, anyone with a properly working brain, rich or not, would avoid buying apple.

Like I fucking care

Go waste your money, you gullible retard

You're just one more mark for me to scam with overpriced baubles.

So you are saying that rich people are dumb and poor people are smart?

lel

poorfags sure arent delusional. Keep believing that m8

Rich people are more educated, they buy Apple because they know its the smarter purchase. Its simple, some people can afford the best, others cant.

>improved bluetooth
>ships with lightning headphones as well as an adapter

I don't really see a problem aside from the few people who care about charging while listening. But who even does that?

Very accurate.
Just like there are more retarded people in the world than intelligent ones.
Just like there are more people in the world liking shit movies and music, instead of ones with actual quality.

The quantity of inferior people choosing to use inferior products is obviously always higher.

I know you're probably baiting at this point but I'm pretty sure a majority of people who are buying apple products just don't want to do research on what they buy, and apple made it easy since there is only a limited amount of products to buy from them that are pretty easy to use on a casual consumer level. Not so much people are dumb or smart, more so of "I don't give a fuck I just want a solid phone that works and does the things I want"

Don't care since don't use iPhone so literally hope they do,

>if people dont buy what I like they must be doing something wrong

Yeah buddy, your taste > all

Different people have different needs. But facts are facts, Rich people are smarter and more educated, and they prefer iPhones.

Yep, that is probably why android has a much bigger market share.

Do you really believe owning apple products is an indicator of being rich? That's just pathetic. Also yes, if an actual rich people use apple, they are dumb and don't deserve those riches. Those are probably the kind of rich people that got the wealth from their parents anyway.
If you mean celebrity-rich, well of course they are dumb. Theirs is not exactly a line of work that requires real brain works. That or apple is paying them for endorsement.

You're still not convincing anyone that apple is the best choice for educated people.

I hope you're realising that I was partially agreeing with you right? I never said anything about whether or not rich people buy iPhones or Android phones, just explained that on your average consumer lever apple is usually better cause over all they make solid phones that are easy to get a grasp of

Why do you actually care? Don't like it? Don't buy it.
I won't be buying it myself, not because of the audio jack but I believe business models like apples are burning the world.
Why not get a DAC for it? Seriously whats the problem.

Why did you post a picture of yourself?

>cellphones are a luxury item
When will this meme die? They literally cost at an absolute maximum 2000$, and are offered through financing. Its about as stupid as saying people who go to Starbucks are rich because their coffee is more expensive.

Wifi charging would be bad ass.
If you could get charge just by simply being at home.
Or anywhere with wifi. Fuck.

yeah, why would apple push progress?

I'm willing to bet that the dumb poor people are going to buy applel once they somehow have enough cash.

Wtf is this shit? No ports? What?

>Also yes, if an actual rich people use apple, they are dumb and don't deserve those riches. Those are probably the kind of rich people that got the wealth from their parents anyway
>this is what poorfags actually believe

oh I am laffin

its one thing to be forward thinking about say USB or optical drives, but wtf the headphone jack ?

Eitherway I am sure apple faggots will defend this as some design choice we are just too stupid to understand

wireless charging is great.
Sure it charges slower but I find it much more convient to just be able to put my phone down and have it charge.

>partially
Exactly

You are still partially wrong.

ok

>its one thing to be forward thinking about say USB or optical drives, but wtf the headphone jack ?
This is how people responded when they got rid of flopping discs for USB and optical drives

Exactly, I dont know why android fags get mad with facts..

So what if rich people preffer iPhones? Sure, they are more intelligent and better educated than poor people and android users in general, but thats no reason to be mad.

What's wrong with the earbuds? They look pretty cool desu

only if they aren't selling wireless headphones... wait...

wifi sync between OS X and iOS was that shit that i haven't bothered to turn it back on.

Jobs is rolling over in his grave

>samsung is the most successful android OEM

what went worng

do we have to do this every week?

i hate apple as much as the next guy, but removing the audio jack wont mean jack shit . nobody cares but you bruh

Giving money to dumb corporations

I hope future phones wont have any ports just wireless headphones+charging

apple tries to be ahead of the trend, to which I can understand things like USB and optical.
but out of all headphones/earbuds I see in the wild 99% of them are wired.

wireless has too many short comings to be a hit. the biggest is battery life.
headphones have a pathetic ~12 hour rating and earbuds are ~6 hours ((((up to))))

I feel what apple should do is for the next 2 iphones include wireless earbuds and get people used to wireless shit and then on the following iphone get rid of the headphone jack.
This cold turkey nonsense is gonna piss off a lot of people

It's a phone. No where is it an actual indication of your wealth nor is that information disclosed unless you want it to be or you dig around the context of each iPhone owners life.
Nor does it mark a well informed purchase because the rich also invested in laser disks, HD DVDs, Blu ray, high dpi but low knit projectors, Dell XPS desktops, and anything by Bose and Monster.

>screenshot this

this is common knowledge retard

>rmbp
>pink

try again

Wouldn't this be a copout way for Apple to stop including shitty headphones i.e. market some over-the-top DR DRE BEATZ BLUETOOTHZ HEADPHONEZ?

oh wait...
apple.com/shop/product/MHBE2AM/A/powerbeats2-wireless-earphones-black

I wouldnt say anything went wrong instead Apple woke up and decided to chase profits.

Consumers wanted a large phone and apple at the time was losing ground (see ) as soon as the larger iphone 6 appeared on the market profits/sales took off again.

Maybe when sales stagnate again we will see Apple introduce a stylus next

Why the fuck would I want to use an adapter over the actual standard? More cables to carry around?

the whole point of removing it in the first place is to make it [barely] smaller, but having to attach a bulk-ass adapter to your phone eliminates the point and adds one more part to buy/carry/break for no good reason

it's also just plain inconvenient, this war on functionality in pursuit of some really shallow idea of aesthetics currently going on in the consumer market is absolutely pointless

A rich people can afford this rich phone.

But that is not the best. An iPhone is.

>implying

You remind me of those people claiming that the earth is flat. They are laughably wrong, and so are you.

>better apps
>software updates
>faster
>better looking UI
>more social status
>better support
>less depreciation
>more intuive and fluid UI
>not better

k

Go change your icon pack kid

By being born into a rich family.

>sour grape.

And therefore getting a better education
And therefore making wiser decisions on how to spend money
And therefore buying iPhones

Or maybe its because iPhone users have jobs while android users live in someones basement.

>Projecting and wish fulfillment

Why can't Android manufacturers just keep their product line to 2 or 3 variants and polish the shit out of them? No customer wants to choose between Galaxy Alpha 4G Extreme III Active Edition and Galaxy Alpha 4G Super Ultra.

this is why you will never leave your mothers basement user

Because if they released only flagships, chinkphones could corner the poorfag market.

They target three different markets: poorfag, semi-poorfag, and not poorfag.

Then they release different variations of phones in those price ranges.

>better apps
wrong
>software updates
and still shittier than android
>faster
only when compared to low end shits
>better looking UI
wrong
>more social status
true, sadly the society enabled this
>better support
Users are unable to self support? And you claim to be educated.
>less depreciation
If you're lucky and not bend it
>more intuive and fluid UI
wrong

You still remind me of those people claiming that the earth is flat. They are laughably wrong, and so are you.

Im call it full of shit.

> self-destructively idiotic
Almost the entire user base is suckers at this point, so it won't be self-destructive but profitable - more accessory sales, eh.

Same as that one USB port on that macbook toy that requires a hub right away.

>You still remind me of those people claiming that the earth is flat. They are laughably wrong,
Fuck off bootlicker. There has been absolutely no evidence of the earth being round other than computer simulations, but keep believing in NASA's bullshit, the sham organisation that funnels taxpayers money right into politician's wallets.
Real critical thinkers know that round earth is a bullshit concept.

>more social status

You get social status from a fucking phone? Your life be pretty fucking depressing if a piece of shit that sits in your pocket except when you want to text mommy and shitpost defines your fucking status in society.

Disappointed that no one commented about eminem

iPhone. It just werks™

Basically when your friend tells you to (insert shitty iPhone app here) her and you go 'Where do I get that?' because it's not on Android.

>comes with adapter
its absolutely nothing and I have an android
as long as they get the adapter right

Normies want a Leapfrog device. As simple as possible where less is more.

This is hilariously true. I work at best buy and despite the cheap plastic apple earpods being $30, they sell like hotcakes. We have off brand lookalikes that sound the same and are $10 but people refuse to buy them. Lol