Case Thread

I've the k280 right now, any advice for a new case? (atx). Show me yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_SsUwBtpC4
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133260
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this case should be delivered tomorrow, looking forward to it.

they're like $40...

I switch cases like at least once a month

Good choice user.
I bought the same case yesterday and it should be arriving in a day or two.
Or almost the same, it's the model without a window.

i have this one, it's pretty roomy and has great cable management.

if i was made out of money, i would have gotten some lian-li case.

Tfw fell for atx meme

What case do you guys suggest for a neat little mini itx build? Thinking of putting it in the living room so something that won't stick out like a sore thumb.

I need a huge windowed case under 100$. Any advice?

It's alright, I guess.
The only shit thing is the bottom mounted 3.5" slots. Fucking retarded.

Just bought myself a Define R4, black, no window.

I still have a 1st gen Define XL, with gayman stuff insinde. Trying to sell that.

Other case is a HAF X. Was good when I was running a lot of gear, now I'm not anymore.

Planning to order pic related soon. Somewhat worried about cable management tho

I have this one and I like it. Maybe it's a bit large (and heavy) but sounds like that wouldn't be a problem for you.

why is there so few good matx cases?

Phanteks Eclipse P400 for $70. Extremely cheap for such a high-quality case. Easy HDD install and PSU protector! Easy cable management too! P400 for normal, P400S for silent.

Funny thing is, that I had the exact same case as you before this upgrade.

Even the LED under the case is included.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_SsUwBtpC4

You can change the LED color as well.

Love this case so much.

Go for the CM Elite 130 or a Tt Core V1, both are somewhat cheap and look nice but aren't flashy as hell.
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133260
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119286

i like my case. just wish it was a bit bigger.

>easy HDD install
>ease cable management
Bull fucking shit, both are average at best.

Also the sound proofing itself is disappointing, i ended up doubling mine up with cheap car sound deadening material.

i from a dusty environment. Can recomend an anti dust case ?

Poorfag coming through.

Any case, and learn to fucking dust off shit regularly

My favorite case is loud as fuck and it's not really made for gaming but I plan to get a new one for my next build.
Some supermicro shit btw.

I guess NZXT630 would be my fav consumer grade case since it's cheap, doesn't look too bad and has good enough internals.

Just using a 20" 2008 iMac right now, this is my next case

Having this come in tomorrow in black

Would be neat if it floated so you could have a cool as setup with a mini island and turtles and shit.

I liked that case for like 1-2 months when I actually cared about seeing my pc guts.
Then stopped caring and hated it because it has absolutely no sound isolation.
And the price is a bit too much for its flimsy design and due to all that room in the back I got too lazy to care for cable management.

Grandma gave me her old pic related. I like how the case looks, but its specs are complete shit. I want to gut everything and replace it with new mobo,graphics card, etc but im not sure if it will be too small. Worst case scenario I order the parts and most of it won't fit and I have to just ordre a brand new case.

same guy here, just got the case in the mail. seems great so far. haven't transfered the parts over yet though

Have the Pro M, the inside is almost exactly the same. Meme management is really easy.