Who cares?

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure

>no back button

Good. Swiping is better

>shit multi-tasking

Who cares? It's a phone, silly

>less apps

Better quality and more current/secure etc.

>encryption is full of backdoors

Nope

Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/164598/how-can-i-connect-multiple-wireless-headphones-to-the-same-iphone-6-at-the-same
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD
BLESS
T I M

who cares?

Who cares?

dank meme thread

>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi
>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

But that's wrong.

Nope

>justifying your purchases on a bhutanese rookie baseball card trading website

Come on, son.

Cant wait OP

That arguments gave me cancer...

>That arguments

>sour grapes

>>shit res screen
>Nope

>750p on the non plus iPhone 6s
kek

this isn't a Bhutanese rookie baseball card trading website, it's an American imageboard about anime and Japanese culture.

So, equally unimportant?

I can't believe what Sup Forums has become. Did reddit take over or smth? Why are there so many retarded consumerist ishills and wangblows shills in here?
time to find another chan.

Sup Forums has become more normie than youtube comment section.

See you in 2 minutes

>Holy shit i can see the pixels if i put the phone 1cm from my eye, blunder of the fucking century!

8 chan is promising but not many people.

>Defending paying more for worse specs.

>specs are everything

Grow up.

>this entire thread
Nope

It's a pasta shitpost, not a serious statement.

>Backing you arguments with "Nope" and "Who cares?"
Stay golden
Also sage

is there an app for casting bluetooth?

>You pay for quality

No, you pay for brandname. The quality is exactly the same as with any other high-end smartphone, sometimes worse.

What?

>You pay for quality
I don't know what that. My cheapo phone doesn't bend in half in my pocket. Your move, crapple

Iphone's are nice phones but very limited. My brother has iphone 6s plus I have a galaxy s7 edge. An example is we like to listen to old Opie and Anthony shows that are on youtube. I easily found an app that can download the audio off of youtube videos, listen all day to different shows, he would need to jump through more hurdles to do the same. That's only one example. Also something as simple as not being able to play certain formats bugs the shit out of me, I have an Ipad can't play webm.

>he takes the """"""expertly"""""" designed bait

can you pair multiple headphones to one BT source?

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/164598/how-can-i-connect-multiple-wireless-headphones-to-the-same-iphone-6-at-the-same

without a splitter? (looks like they have those for the external 3.5)

This is not the only thread shilling apple shit.
Shills are dominating

>buying a phone as a fashion item

It's not shills, it's (You)-starved shitposters. Of course, there's always exceptions, but nothing outside what is normal.

This. The same applies to any consumer product. Most shit is made in countries with cheap labour, but once they get a brand sticker their price jumps by 50%-500%.

Lagdroid owners are out in droves tonight. They must be getting ready for the damage control after Apple BTFOs the market tonight with the iPhone 7.

Paying for a purse fashion accessory that tracks you all day so you can be online 20 hours instead of just 18 per day is the height of stupid. Apple shills are scum and so are android tards.

What a strange person

>Who cares?

maybe you should be using an iphone, if you think this is a valid argument

>Appleshills are out in droves tonight. They must be getting ready for the damage control after Apple drops another incremental upgrade that is of real interest to only the most dedicated fanboys.

FTFY. Face it, ever since Jobs died Apple has stopped innovating and is now headed for a slow collapse unless they get their shit together.

> Apple Anything
Who cares?