Feels good not to be dumb enough to fall for Nvidias lies

Feels good not to be dumb enough to fall for Nvidias lies.
Works perfectly.
Is quiet.
Stays at a reasonable 75C temperature during maximum load.

The only minus is probably that its logo is LED luminated.

Do they still have terrible drivers for Linux?

you can disable the led with trixx software

Yes but that's ok because nobody uses linux.

I do.

>The only good thing OP can point out is about the cooler tacked on to the card

They actually did okay with the RX 480 drivers the last i heard, but i do hope that they seriously are good, thinking about building a GPU passthrough Linux build since i'm a fucking manchild in sense that i want to play videogames.

Thanks for the information, might check that later on.

If you do a passthrough then you wouldn't matter anyways right? Since the GPU will be tied to Windows and all.

My only objection to the 480 is that they are overpriced. They were supposed to be $200 4GB/$240 8GB. Instead there are no 4GB models, the cheapest one is the sapphire nitro for 230, and the 8gb models are all like 280. Doesn't seem worth it when you can get a 1060 for $250 with better performance.

>The only minus is probably that its logo is LED luminated
And, y'know, that it's trash for anything above 1080p60

Right, didn't think that through, i still hope the Linux drivers are good for the Linux users.

That's partly true, of course it can easily rock 1440p with med-high settings with no sweat, but it's a budget card perfect for 1080p60 maximum settings.

The same happened with 1060 atleast in Finland, it's always that they report the price either pre-VAT or some weird price for basically a naked GPU (No fans or heatsinks.)

>stays at 75c
>reasonable
wut

That's well within the boundaries of the GPU's threshold, do you live in some small apartment with little to no airflow to have that as a problem?

Enjoy your no support past 2019.

do play gtav online if so what are your settings and fps?

>75C
it means you have a lot of room to overclock it and cuck the shit outta pathetic 1060

Alternatively, you can just press the button on top of the card itself to turn the led off

That's nvidia, not AMD, well memed.

The tables will turn though, with AMD declaring bankruptcy by the end of the decade.

The stock has risen quite high from the rock bottom they were around 2014 or 2015, it was like 3$ and now it's around 7$, But still that is indeed a minor scare that they still could fall.

yep, nobody

They have just diluted it, it's already falling.
Emitted $600 million worth of shares to refinance their outstanding debt.

75c at 100% load is decent for a dual fan air cooler

I have no idea how multimillion businesses run, very few do, so i can't really trust your message at all and i can't deny it straigh out either.