/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user receives some sharks • user is an LED newb
• user is impressed by his new Mi Band 2 • The chink way to drink water, for only 2 cents • ShavedArmsAnon posts his Mi Band 2 • StarAnon posts 5cents plush, quickly gone (please tell us how you find these kind of deals) • user is happy with his Rock cables and chink usb drive • user received a weird "spinny rotating LED thingy" • user's chinkagotch made it through the night • user got his meme KZ IEMs

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S55813953#p55814726
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.80.NI4OQt
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-Smart-Ring-R3-Hot-Sale-In-Smart-Remote-Control-As-Robot-Hexapod-Camera-Wifi-Control/32727867052.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.9.oXxSgF&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10065_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10033_10058_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=2d428fea-b20e-46ee-92c4-bea6cd34563b
aliexpress.com/item/build-your-own-sex-robot-REALISTIC-PUSSY/32445527010.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Microphone/32638327528.html
s.aliexpress.com/R7f2aQjq
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.mydigit.cn/simple/?t1771237.html
aliexpress.com/item/wew/32707307078.html
aliexpress.com/item//32696293497.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/xiaomeme-killer/1710553_32719071834.html
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=Baseus&id=EL-01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for monkeys > sharks

I think I've become a Xiaomi fan boy.

> Mi Band 1st gen (RGB LED)
> 16k mAh power bank
> Yi camera 1st gen
> Mi headphones
> Dad has a Redmi 2S Prime or whatever
> Mi power strip

should I wait for some deal to order 128 gb shark/monkey from ali? or just collect coins for two months

Third for Lithu is a pedo
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S55813953#p55814726

sixth for i'm not a led newb and y'all should learn what cob led arrays are

>no xiaomi phone
>no xiaomi mitu phone stand

Decided to get redmeme pro.
this is lowest price i could find:
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-32GB-ROM-Metal-Body-Fingerprint-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650/311331_32598227866.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.80.NI4OQt
Should i buy from this store ?
also what the fuck is "sealed standard" ?

New Thinkpad or Xiaomi phone?

>no XL mouse pad
>no pen
>no air purifier
>no security cam
>no shoes
>no drone
>no bycicle

but most of all
>no plastic box

>my 2 cent bottle got into the news
>my KZ EDR2 review didn't
t-thanks

I opened a ticket at GB about my phone having dead pixels on arrival and this was their response.

Am I being chinked?

hey lads

my shark arrived today and it formats to 59gbs.

Pretty alright I would say.

>The bundle "Sealed Standard" mean we will keep the original packing box,not broken the original seal, it's mean the phone with China stock firmware, only english and chinese support.No google play pre installed, and we can't check the phone,you need bear the risk that you may get defective cell phone.

Thanks Randomizer, you read my mind.

ordered a few straps for my loserwatch. the canvas is a bit thin and the buckles are cheap. but it'll work, no ragrets

Any decent usb wifi dongle that won't make me part of chinks' skynet network?

Get a meme egg

thank you, I'll just get standard bundle.
hope some chink won't fart on my phone

what's a loserwatch? I ordered nato straps for my F-91W few weeks ago from ebay, where u got those? They all seem to have similiar designs, no differences at all on the images online at least. Are there really any quality differences? I wonder if they all come from one place.

Yes, I had a phone with dead pixels, chinks wouldn't take it back and told me to replace dumb chink screen myself.

Hardcore chinked.

goldway is legit

Yeah, whoever made this thread is pants on head retarded and missed most of the thread

sorry guys, the thread was very long and I had little time
did your review have pictures? I usually give priority to posts with pictures...

It did.

Is there a guide to chink IEMs? I'm looking for anything $20 and under but I want to avoid memes like splinters and out of production chinkphones that are all fakes on Ali and GB

OP here, missed an importan and well made review of the KZ EDR2 meme iems Also check out our friends Youtube reviewers

Dirty Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

OneBoxing Video Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Unbiased Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Just a quick update on the new kz meme Bluetooth iems, sound quality is average I'd say similar to my kz ate. Fit wise is a little uncomfy but that could be the silicone tips as I am used to foam, they didn't fall out when I was at the gym so thats a plus . You get the neat little charger cable which clips together with a magnet which is nice. Overall for around £13(cheaper on bangood preorder £11) I'd say they are a decent shot for cheap Bluetooth iems. >Bonus shark meme

Stop shilling the YT reviews and remove the discord from the OP, it just creates more talk of drama and less about chinkshit.

Lithuanian IP range ban when

Hopefully soon. If the discord is removed, we'll probably see less bullshit shitposting about Comfy and the Lithuanian pedos.

As the faggot who got into an argument with the Lithu last thread, I agree

I never meant to derail, sorry guys.

Both of you need to fuck off.

You're the one causing the drama both here and in discord, not youtube reviewers. You claim to hate Discord but make multiple alts to get back in when banned. End yourself you pathetic pedo and take your VPN abuse with you.

anyone? what about those miracast things? do they have ARM CPUs? are they hackable?

you are the ones making drama... if you don't like it, just scroll over

Except I'm not in the discord chat, nor have I ever been in the /csg/ discord chat as all it does is create a circlejerk in the thread, bring more shitposting, and less chinkshit discussion.

The OP should only include the randomizer, links to the wiki, and the news. That's it. Anything else is just asking for a circlejerk.

C.H.I.P

Yeah all those alts coming in the second you got banned were all a false flag. Fuck off, no one cares about your lies or forced drama. Just fuck off. You're not welcome.

Rock Mula or KZED4?
Id prefer whichever has less isolation

again, those haven't even beep released, and the shipping will prolly cost more than buying chink dev boards from gearbest

hey faggots, GTFO

I'm not the Lithuanian, retard. All I'm saying is that the threads have become too involved with "personalities". At this point, might as well take up tripcodes.

>op made by non-regular op
>it's still racist
You had one task.

Go get fucked by a refugee

this tbqh

Guys I need a decent desktop mic under $10, no studio bullshit, just a cheap desktop mic.

The only person obsessed with personalities and won't shut up about them is the autist from Lithuania. Youtube reviewers make one video a month if that and shill it in here once or twice. Every fucking thread this guy stirs shit about Comfy/Dirty/youtube/discord and acts like his ranting is proof they cause drama when it's all just his concentrated autism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with making a video review of chink shit and it isn't the problem; his retarded campaign against youtube is.

Off-topic, please stop.
----------------------

Anyway, has anyone got one of these "smart rings"?

I wonder if they're any good.

aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-Smart-Ring-R3-Hot-Sale-In-Smart-Remote-Control-As-Robot-Hexapod-Camera-Wifi-Control/32727867052.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.9.oXxSgF&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10065_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10033_10058_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=2d428fea-b20e-46ee-92c4-bea6cd34563b

aliexpress.com/item/build-your-own-sex-robot-REALISTIC-PUSSY/32445527010.html

Shorten your links you massive newfag retard.

isn't that just a nfc chip and some snake oil magical shit

Any alternative? that shit has 2 month shipping to my country

gay shit

>quick shipping
>cheap
>buying from chinese

pick 2, gweilo

aliexpress.com/item/Wired-Microphone/32638327528.html

Straps from here s.aliexpress.com/R7f2aQjq
the watch is a pebble classic

>waiguoren title
"Wired-Microphone"
>chink title
"2016-New-Professional-Condenser-Sound-Wired-Microphone-Microfone-with-Stand-Holder-Clip-for-Chatting-Singing-Karaoke"

How long until we see good usable chink rip-offs of these?

cheapest NOMOS watch?

It's like another world, a chinese version of /csg/. Here they're discussing how to liquid cool a flash drive.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.mydigit.cn/simple/?t1771237.html
Search for mw6439-emmc and you'll find lots of interesting stuff.
(it's the part number of the flash inside a slow fake chink usb drive)

>Old hippopotamus 1963
why kek

"No, the screen is broken. Please kindly send a refund or I will be forced to contact my bank to issue a chargeback"

There was a pair on banggood this morning, iirc.

>Here they're discussing how to liquid cool a flash drive.

Oh...

Why does searching senhen in ali show nothing new

I had ordered two and already sold the good one, besides it was only 200

aliexpress.com/item/wew/32707307078.html

>product title

1. Are you searching senhen or Shenzen

2. Are you searching by newest?

There are no NOMOS watches on Ali, only fakes.

It's like in the days of unhidden YouTube tags

It's an NFC tag inlay. Handy if you use tags daily.

Those ones however are massively thick, either due to the random magnet chinkery and shit, or the magnets etc are covering a shitty process that makes thick-ass rings.

>letting yourself get chinked for $200
aliexpress.com/item//32696293497.html

Despicable me Toy 3D eyes plush Toy Decoration minions cute dolls jorge stewart dave pokemon minion plush toys.mp3.exe

>aliexpress.com/item//32696293497.html

He means the new AirPods that are wireless.

aliexpress.com/store/product/xiaomeme-killer/1710553_32719071834.html

why don't you own one of these yet /csg/

Because I only leave my apartment to go to the post office, user.

Alright stinky chinkys
Should I go for
>KZ ED9
>Xiameme Piston 3
>Rock Zircon
I'ts been 2 weeks since I've listen to my nigga during my commute and I don't think I can take it anymore

*nothing now
Maybe neither. They were earbuds with detachable cables is all I remember

Rock Zircons, don't fall for the KZ ED9 meme

Piston 3

Enjoy waiting 3 more weeks though

Somic v4, friendo

That changable thing does look pretty fucking gimmicky yeah

So
>Rock Zircon
>Piston 3

Might also get one of the cheaper KZs as a backup so I can never go without rebel rebel again.
Trying to keep this around 10 bucks user. Will consider it in the future though. Thanks

I told them "that's not how LCDs work." We'll see, lads...

KZ ED9 are okay, much bass though

What did they mean by this

The postal company was told about the item.

Kek

Yeah I like a more nuetral sound.
My experience with getting chinked is to just start a dispute right away. As long as you include pictures of the issue you should get a refund right away.
Thats also why I limit my chinkshit purchases to Ali, since they always side with you.

Thanks

Any reasons I shouldn't buy a Rock Zircon?

Are you deaf?

audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=Baseus&id=EL-01

I like bass in my music and the reviewer is basically shitting his pants over these.
Should I go for 'em or should I try the KZ ZS3 ones, which have also gotten great reviews

not really I like mine

>16 ohms
Nevermind I'll look for something else since I've read my phone struggles with low impedance for some reason

>no mitu t-shirt

Are the lack of strain reliefs an issue?
I'm like 90% leaning towards the zircon over the piston 3s

senfer?

That was it, thanks

Not really, figure I'd get an extension either way to protect it