ONE

HUNDRED

FIFTY

NINE

U

S

DOLLARS

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/QCY-Q26-Mini-Waterproof-Ipx2-Sport-Driving-Wireless-Stereo-Earbud-Bluetooth-4_1-Earphone-Headphone-H-p-1066208.html
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Invisible-Headphone-Microphone-Hands-Free/dp/B01HZQMFCM/
seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=cool_review&no=440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APPLE KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

So what other cable-less earbuds can I get that are cheaper?

JUST

>premium sound
>siri capability
>portable charging pack
>better than bluetooth connectivity
>wireless fucking earpods

That's not unreasonable. People are such babies.

None. Apple®'s wireless headphones use radio frequency modulation encryption™ to ensure crystal-clear audio from the brand new iPhone™ 7. No one else has this exciting technology, so you need to buy Apple®'s wireless headphones.

>premium sound

citation needed

>premium sound
I hope you are joking. Bluetooth doesn't have even a slight quality of sound. Not to mention they have a shitty DAC in there.

applefags will defend this

/csg/ should have recommendations on bluetooth earbuds, most are under $30

>premium sound
yeah I agree. I used them yesterday, justin bieber never sounded more crisp

Well every other wireless set I've seen has a cable in between them, except for some kickstarter meme.
Also I'm sure you're kidding but do they really not just use bluetooth? Would be cool if they use some some lossless transfer actually.

I'm not paying 159$ for a power bank and a wireless (WE WUZ WIRELESS AND SHI) earshits

My Onkyo receiver has good Bluetooth sound...

>better than bluetooth

they are bluetooth. nice b8

I don't see the problem with this. People pay 7x more for HD800s which aren't even wireless and probably sound much worse due to inferior analog technology.

>>premium sound
what?
>>>siri capability
who cares?
>>portable charging pack
>having to charge your headphones just to not have a wire
>>better connectivity
lol
>wireless earpods
wow

>Analog
>inferior

Pick one.

Gr8 b8 m8. You can get real over the ear bluetooth headphones for that price. In ear ones have absolutely no reason to cost over 50-60$

but with a custom improved bluetooth chip.

Better than current earphones.

>Onkyo

Congratulations, you bought a cheap entry-level audio device, made in China.

Come back when you get into $3000+ setup bracket.

i hate cables so fucking much id pay this money for a good set of earbuds but these probably aren't anywhere near that high end

spot the apple payed for post

here it is

/thread

Its almost like apple doesnt make these for poor people

The earbuds Apple has shipped have always been awful, the only acceptable thing they released where those dual driver balanced armature IEM's that have been long discontinnued and that were about twice the price of competing products
Any recent chink IEM will rape anything Apple ever released in every regard

spot the apple payed for post

here it is

many people will and that's what matters

What does Sup Forums think of the new Apple Watch? $269 seems pretty reasonable to me, it's a stylish, simple looking watch which can do a lot of stuff other than tell you what time it is.

I'm really thinking of buying it, considering normal watches are the same price but can't do anything other than tell you the time.

sweet jebus, imagen the price if they had wires.

unfortunately true

ONE

HUNDRED

NINETY

NINE

(and it probably catches on fire)

You mean niggers will. That's why apple presentation considered of nigger pictures only.

>guys our share price is getting low how will we jew the normies?

>I know we'll take out the earphone jack and force people to buy $159 earbuds that suck
>Then release $400 earbuds that don't suck and $700 premium ear buds

I'll buy them if they sound half decent. My only worry is if they pop out of my ears when I'm exercising. Their plastic over rubber approach doesn't do much in the way of making sure they don't fall out.

If you lose one, do you think they'll expect you to buy the whole thing again, or could they pair spares for a smaller bill? It would be kinda nice to hear that they don't totally fuck you if one falls out and gets stepped on

My $20 Android Phone has a built-in headphone jack, decent Bluetooth...and has great call quality....I'll save $800, this time, around.

$269 is starting for series one. Series two starts at $369

TW)

HUNDRED

NINETY

NINE

ps: Apple's are the cheapest and the best.

>Wireless meme phones
>Every time some one uses a bluetooth headset or any bluetooth device you get to hear the awesome interference for free

That's what matters? About what? How people are buying it but it's still trash? Just because people are buying something doesn't make it great or revolutionary lmao. Get a load of this shit.

Pretty sure most people won't, Sennheisser/JBL/AKG will release wireless iPhone IEM's that will sound just fine and that will actually be comfortable for a few bucks more than the earpods
All the poorfags who can't get one of those will buy chink knockoff 3.5 adapters
At least those aren't bottom of the barrel earbuds, ugly as fuck tho

The "affordable" JBL lightning ones they shilled are $200.

Found the Pajeet.

Sorry you can't afford the new iphone man. Maybe Apple will send your country 50,000 macbooks like they did with Africa

Two wrongs don't make a right.

why is this entire thread filled with advertisers and why are people buying it

The 50 bucks from bottom of the barrel earbuds are worth it tbqh, only actual white bois will get the Apple EarPods

>15 minute charge for 3 hour battery

Try and tell me that's anything but amazing. These things are fucking perfect, I don't care about the iPhone these are what I wanted. I'm so glad they kept the same perfect design as the EarPods. They look so fucking well made.

>Bluetooth doesn't have even a slight quality of sound.
I love this meme.

>step off curb
>bud falls out and into the sewer
>$80 down the drain literally

Do you mean advertisers for or against apple? I'm not gonna buy them but cable-less would be pretty comfy imo and they look better than this oompa loompa shit right here

It's not a meme. Anything wireless is prone to distortion. That's why you buy $100 silver-plated cinch cables and power filters.

I guess poor people will never understand.

Does the Apple 1 bit sound clearly better than a regular 1 bit?

Very serious question:

How secure are bluetooth headsets? Is it possible someone can just eavesdrop on your conversations if you're using one of these?

For apple

and shut up nobody cares

What exactly makes these better than the $15 pair of chink bluetooth headphones I already have?

jesus fuck... you can find better looking shit in chink general threads! look at how fucking disgusting that plastic and seams are... yuck! and it's TWO HUNDRED buckaroos!

fucking nuts.

>does it sound clearly better
more apple advertisers

sage/ignore and move on guys

>52 / 4 / 33 / 1
Plenty of people seem to care.

Phone calls aren't secure themselves anyway using absolute shit tier encryption.

Honestly? I think you have to approve any pairing requests. But if they can bypass that and stay in bluetooth range, it seems entirely possible

yeah totally no samefagging

FUCK

Im talking about range/pairing and power efficiency

The most uncomfortable and god awful earbuds in the world are now wireless and $150. That sounds very much like something Apple would do.

banggood.com/QCY-Q26-Mini-Waterproof-Ipx2-Sport-Driving-Wireless-Stereo-Earbud-Bluetooth-4_1-Earphone-Headphone-H-p-1066208.html
>11$

>wireless

top fucking kek

how long until every faggot who buys these loses the left earphone and cant use the set anymore????

>inb4 2017 headphone locator app

What's wrong with being economically?

As a daily user of the $49 Apple earbuds for the past 2 years after going through multiple $300+ iems I can say it blows all of them out of the water in terms of soundstage and mid-high range.
Bass was obviously lacking due to no deal but this new model seems like it'll fix everything. Not buying the iPhone 7 but might actually pick a pair of these up.

>$11

I can only imagine how shitty those sound

Your bait is overcooked

>due to inferior analog technology
What are you smoking? You think these magical buds somehow don't do DA-conversion and signal amplification?

It is a meme as in absolutely no basis for it. You can transfer music losslessly over BT in real time if you so desire but the modern lossy aptX codecs are really great at utilizing temporal masking and cutting bit depth in fr spectrums where ear sensitivity drops to save bandwidth. That allows you to run really effective error correction in real time without pauses or any audible artifacts in a signal. The compression ratio is actually fairly impressive, too. Point is, BT can be and in modern devices often is completely transparent way of playing audio over short distances and there's nothing wrong with it in itself. There are however a large amount of terribly implemented Bluetooth connectivity devices which do not have support for the proper codecs and/or someone failed at circuit design past it making the device using BT audibly noisy etc.

>Anything wireless is prone to distortion.
Every active component is prone to distortion and noise. Cable is a nice antenna or it might not pick up anything at all. It isn't an inherent problem for wireless to be distorted or noisy at all.

>That's why you buy $100 silver-plated cinch cables and power filters.
You do that? Shielding is a thing and it isn't costly. For uses truly prone to interference you use balanced runs.

>I guess poor people will never understand.
Who's the poor here? Actually, how is price related into anything at all?

>i'm poor and can only affor a $27 ishit plan
>must be bait

kys poorfag

Probably about on par with the crappy apple and Samsung ones.

And this shit will probably yield them billions of dollaridoos with having earbuds hanging out of your ears becoming the new "high social status" icon.

>You can transfer music losslessly over BT in real time
No, you can't. And more importantly you then use the shitty DAC inside your headphones. I use Xonar Essence One for my PC, a Cambridge Audio for my TV and a FiiO X3 player, which also acts like DAC for my phone if needed. Each of these cost multiple hundred and is nowhere compared to the chinese shit Apple offers.

>Every active component is prone to distortion and noise
That's why you use quality components.

>You do that?
Anyone having a good audio setup does that.

>and it isn't costly
Check the prices of real audio equipment.
My cinch cables are $99 each, and my Van den Hul speaker cables are $20 per meter.

>Who's the poor here? Actually, how is price related into anything at all?
Decent audio setups start at $3000 and go upwards into infinity. A poorfag like you isn't able to afford one.

>A poorfag like you
It's pretty sad every Apple-related discussion boils down to "I'm rich and you're not"

1 x 100 = 100$
15 x 9 = 135$
total = 235$
>how american money works...

the markup on those things is probably 1000%

but they know most of their customers are retards who think overpriced means good

yeah they'll make a killing

Radioshack has auvio bluetooth buds at 50 bucks, has same audio quality as apple.

correction:
1 x 100 = 100$
50 x 9 = 450$
total = 550$

Yeah but it's

THE FUTURE
H
E

F
U
T
U
R
E

Look at all that placebo.

>kys

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Invisible-Headphone-Microphone-Hands-Free/dp/B01HZQMFCM/

What the hell are you talking about? Who are you talking to?

>No, you can't.
Literally look it up.
>then use the shitty DAC inside your headphones
A DAC located inside your headphones doesn't make it a bad one.
>I use Xonar Essence One for my PC
Cool beans. Why did you feel like telling this? I bet you rolled the OpAmps there too thinking you are making a difference.
>Cambridge Audio for my TV
Cambridge Audio what? They've made some laughable shit over the years.
>and a FiiO X3 player, which also acts like DAC for my phone if needed
You got a DAC FOR your phone which is likely worse than the one inside it already? Unless of course you bought a """poorfag""" phone. I sure hope your X3 isn't this trash:
seeko.co.kr/zboard4/zboard.php?id=cool_review&no=440
Loaded performance is awful.
>Each of these cost multiple hundred and is nowhere compared to the chinese shit Apple offers.
I know what those cost. The FiiO is Chinese through and through, the phone is likely made in there too as are the innards of Xonar. Nothing wrong with that either. You got salesmanned hard into thinking you bought quality for sinking money, that's for sure. Too bad it really doesn't hold true for audio.
>That's why you use quality components.
Which doesn't exclude BT.
>My cinch cables are $99 each, and my Van den Hul speaker cables are $20 per meter.
I wouldn't mention spending that money for cables. Also too bad, I got my cables for free since I had a nice sales clerk. They are some "directional" Norstone cables which made both of us laugh when he cut pieces from the spool for me.
>Decent audio setups start at $3000 and go upwards into infinity.
Since you care so much, I have way more invested in my audio than that 3k. A suggestion: please learn what you are talking about before you spend that much. And assuming you did already, it's not too late. Start by forgetting the price and brand as it only serves to cloud your understanding from the looks of it. If you truly had money you wouldn't mention it.

I appreciate the ad hominem.

>High quality audio
>Can seemlesly connect to several devices without having to forget the old device
>Truly wireless
>Great build quality
>etc
You get what you pay for

Thank you ghost of Steve Jobs, I'll take 10.

>No, you can't
AptX can do this since 2010 iirc

>poorfag is so mad he had the urge to wire a whole wall of text

>premium wireless sound
post yfw it's just bluetooth 4.1 niggerbass cannons, shitty bandwidth and all

>niggerbass
>earbuds
It doesn't work like that senpai, it's literally impossible since no seal

sorry was busy measuring my room and sound card response here.

hmu for basic tips on audio when you are past the cookie cutter level of repeating audio myths and checking price tags.

>tfw room is shit and no way to improve it
I just use headphones nowadays

>premium sound

They can stand behind you and listen to your conversation

Oh, look. Even my planar headphones from the 70s are compatible with the new iPhone.

All the retards in this thread are hurting my head.

If Apple's custom silicon solution supports aptX or equivalent then it's going to sound pretty good. What would be even better is if it were on par Quallcom's new 24 bit version of aptX.

Jesus christ. Can't wait to hear about that stellar 1 hour of battery life.

>Buying normie tech garbage