How much time will it take to lose your first pair of these?

How much time will it take to lose your first pair of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbGpcAAIn7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll never lose them cuz I'll never even get them in the first place.

I'd say within a month, when the novelty wears off and it becomes another ordinary item that you must drag around in your pockets.

Are those golf clubs?

Probably two months.

But the real question is how long will it take me to gum them up with my earwax. That will take only a week to render them completely fucked.

There's a reason why I only spend $20 max on travel earbuds.

lol theyre apples pathetic excuse for wireless 'airpods'

this is a problem of mine too with the regular apple earbuds, no matter how much i clean them they never sound right after theyre gunked up, and i try to keep my ears pretty clean

I think the idea is you always use the case, so you never have them out of your ears without each other. Losing the case is another issue, though...

>in a few months some other company will release this same product and Sup Forums will love it
mark my worms

/thread

>herr derr everyone's gonna lose the tiny electronics!

Why is everyone on this board so bitchy and annoying? It's like I'm in a room full of cranky old people. Great technology discussion btw

Feel free to leave anytime :^)

dip them in rubbing alcohol for 2 seconds a head(whole head including second output) and pull out dry/clean with q-tip or similar, repeat 10-15 times or until clean. They'll sound like new, i do it every month or so

I know it isnt likely but at this point im willing to try everything so if the rubbing alcohol damaged the earbuds i wouldnt even care... thanks for the advice man sounds like it will work a treat, i usually just use q tips to clean them and when that doesnt work something like a needle to try and pick up most the gunk left... probably not the best idea....

i don't understand this meme
why would i loose them? ive never lost anything of similar size. just... dont lose them?

i usually carry things like this in the closed pocket of my shirt or similar, i guess if one uses your pants pocket they may fall or something.

this is stupid. this wont happen.

I think this whole thing is more aimed at the people who take things out their pockets around their home and at their friends place then forget where they left shit and end up losing it by throwing them out or some shit with other random shit thats picked up while cleaning around the home.

I feel like my whole post is just me saying shit a bunch of times.... sorry

right this has happened to me but i avoid it 99% of times by having very few possessions and always putting them in a specific place. i only go outside with my wallet, keys and phone. i come back and put them in their place. its a nice habit to have.

maybe theyll introduce a feature in the future with gps so you can track them with your phone.

Fpbp god this is gold.

Faster than it takes for you to shatter the iphone's [insert gimmicky long words here].

So these should work with a macbook too, right?

Accidents happen, man. No matter how careful you think you are, things can still go wrong.

I'd personally rather have wired earbuds over wireless if only for the fact it removes the risk of losing them altogether. Nevermind that they're cheaper and likely sound much better.

Once you lose one earbud, you're boned. One small mistake could mean 160 bucks down the shitter.

I won't even buy these, I'll just look on the streets near a starbucks.

I don't like the long handles. I'm more worried about losing them while brushing against someone on the bus or something, or black people ripping them out of my ears.

>two button mouse not simple. One button is best.
>Two holes in phone is not simple. One hole is best.

Why two headphone buds? It's more simple and elegant to just have one.

I only buy head phones. They are already bluetooth/4th inch/8th. Inch ect and they are hard to loose. Anyone that gives apple money for their loltrolltech is just being a consumer. You dont get angry at a dog for barking at strangers, so dont get angry at apple consumers for being brain dead.

>implying anyone using a mac for the past 5 years has used one mouse button

its called gestures you idiot

Never mind, they do.
Just need the macOS Sierra afaik

Heh. Kinda makes you wish the headphone was part of your body so you could never lose it, right? Heh.

>You dont get angry at a dog for barking at strangers, so dont get angry at apple consumers for being brain dead
Unfortunately it doesn't really work that way. A dog barking only makes noise. Apple consumers indirectly affect the entire market by supporting Apple in their asinine decisions, prompting other manufacturers to do the same things because there's a lot of money in it.

i'm gonna be the guy with 7 left ones in a drawer

No time, i'll never get them

Thats the price we pay for having a free market based on popular sales. If apples design sells, surely sheep will follow. Im even sure retailers will soon offer "1 replacement apple earpod" for half the price of two, and consumers will be happy paying for their bad math. People are funny.

and im just over here using the command line in loomux

>Wife's retarded son eats my airpods because he thinks they're candy

Guess I gotta hit up Jamal for some more boipuccibux

Well aren't you unique

i like the idea but $160 is way to fucking much. i'll stick with my $30 Aukey BT headphones

This

what's the battery life on these niggers? Bragi has a $150 one (without all the trackers and shit) that goes for 6 hours

i think its 5 hours from what i remember

Hair dryers aren't small you /reddit/ circlejerking retard.

does it have activity tracking and all that shit?

Never because I'm not a moron that misplaces my gadgets.

not too sure didnt pay that much interest in the keynote got bored and honestly it was a load of shit, these 'airpods' arent worth it if you're considering them, i dont know a whole ton about earphones but these are definately overpriced.

You can't even play FLAC music on them, worse, they seem to transcode everything that isn't in AAC. How can apple even expect to sell this when FLAC have never so relevant?

A chinese equivalent will be cheaper.

And a lot shitter

>implying apple has any more quality than a chink brand

>>Wife's retarded son

What is Apple's endgame for removing the 3.5mm jackymack?

About 2 weeks. That's alright though, they included pic related for free. You'll probably get to keep that for 4 weeks before you lose it, or rather someone else steals it from you because they lost theirs.

The dock connector was a retarded standard in the first place desu senpai.

Apple BTFO

Making money by selling OP's pic and the usb-to-3.5mm adapter as shown in the presentation. Did shit it ain't new. People who but Apple want the walled garden exclusivity.

So you wear them permanently in the ear.
It slids out, because its non coat sticking or because you are jogging.
How are you going to find them? Remember: Bluetooth only has a range of 20 meters.

It's also cool that you can microwave charge these with Apple wave.

0.5 femtoseconds

>20 meters
more than enough? you think you wouldn't be able to tell if they fall off?

It begins

youtube.com/watch?v=sbGpcAAIn7Y

159 dollardilo for a pair of earphone
No way i'm buying this nigga

>ITT people think the AirPods will come with the iPhone
>ITT people not realising they also have the wired lightning EarPods that are only £30 and will be shipped with the phone
Stay stupid, Sup Forums

Lol are they crazy?