Why aren't you using iOS?

Why aren't you using iOS?

it is not available for my phone

Because my first smartphone was Android and I don't want to adapt to something new.

but i am using ios op

I am

>He didn't wait for an iPhone 7

wew

Walled garden

>Snapchat: flat
>Twitter: flat
>The rest: gradients.

Fucking dropped.

This triggers my autism as well

dead, finished and bankrupt

My breath doesn't smell like cum.

/r/ background image source

I prefer being able to torrent 24/7 on unlimited 4G.

My Nokia 3310 doesn't support it.
Nor does my Thinkpad T400

And am happy as I am.

jewPhone shill, get out NOW!!!

>Why aren't you using iOS?
Full apple botnet
Can't do shit besides what apple tels what you can or can't do
The developers of the jailbreak method named it like that because apple is a prison
Tell me why aren't you using replicant ?

Because I bought a galaxy s7 on impulse, it died just out of warranty and now I don't have a phone and am stuck in a contract. Now I will have to buy a cheap chink phone.

Samshit, never again.

I am and it fucking blows. See pic related. Knew I should have got an Andrpid phone. Kill me.

because i like android better

because android is cuter >:3

You know, I used to think pretty low of you weaboos but then I realized that there are also degenerate homosexual iPhone users as well. You guys aren't that bad I guess, just don't be fucking neets.

>Thinking that everyone in technology watch tv or shit programs

Your cancerous, but also your phone is extremely aesthetically pleasing, so good job user.

You changed background, nice. I guess that's where your customization journey ends.

Don't forget he can create folders and use horrible 3rd party keyboards user

anime is cancer

True but using iPhones (aka homosexuality) is the black plague.

Cause it won't let me do this.

That's two different topics. You could be a nigger faggot while using iFag and have cancer at the same time, so don't do both.

I'm not saying either are good but obviously being a degenerate aberration of nature is clearly worse than being a weeb. I mean you're on a weeb site right now but you're doing just fine. The cancer here is either pretty harmless to you or you are naturally immune to it.

Akari from Midly Lesbo Adventures in High School HOLY SHIT HER OLDER SISTER IS INTO LITTLE GIRLS (Yuru Yuri)

epic! put me in the screencap!

>mfw I hear for the first time that iOS LITERALLY doesn't let you send music to your phone through plugging it into your PC with a lightning cable

> I mean you're on a weeb site right now but you're doing just fine.
First of all, I hate like every time weebs' counter arguments are "this is a anime site." No, this site is not purely for chinese cartoon. I know moot copied it from Futaba, and most of weebs are autistic enough to post in this site, but still, this site is not exclusively for weebs, and you guys have your quarantined boards, such as Sup Forums, /d/, /e/, etc.
Secondly, I'm not fine. I posted here what else do you think, faggot?
Lastly, it feels equal to me, whether you are born a degenerate or become a one later, in the end you are still a degenerated faggot. Like you are collecting shekels from goyim through all those tricks either in your natural instincts or learning from your masters. Either way, get into the oven.

Because Android 7 is based AF

anime website

That's a damned lie. You can get music on your iPhone without plugging into a computer, without touching iTunes.

Why do people keep spewing these lies?

preach on sister!

i'm gonna steal this

i can just send them via Wifi through itunes
or download them from the cloud to an Opus player

whats there to be mad about?

iOS is only for faggots who think it's derived from LINUX kernel.

I know CopyTrans and a few other for wired. What are the methods for wireless? I've been lazy and haven't tried stuff like Send Anywhere on iOS I'll admit. That's what I used on Android since it seemed to automatically detect if I was on the local network and send shit without issues.

Feelin scared white boi ?

Because I don't take it in the ass

Had the 7 come out with a headphone jack I would have legitimately bought it. Might pick up a used 6 if I see it for the right price

Why not just use the included adapter so you can take advantage of the better battery life and water resistance? Those are two very big things for day to day usage compared to just making your headphone cable a little longer.