What is the loonix alternative to this fantastic piece of software? Is there even anything that can compare?

What is the loonix alternative to this fantastic piece of software? Is there even anything that can compare?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.skype.com/t5/Linux/Skype-for-Linux-Alpha-and-calling-on-Chrome-amp-Chromebooks/td-p/4434299
github.com/stanfieldr/ghetto-skype
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try being less retarded next time dumb wincuck

obvious trollan

not even winfags would call that a fantastic piece of software

microsoft released skype for linux retard
community.skype.com/t5/Linux/Skype-for-Linux-Alpha-and-calling-on-Chrome-amp-Chromebooks/td-p/4434299

Does everything I need without needing to mess around with config files for 3 hours. Just works. There's a reason everyone who actually has a job uses it.
>They use alpha software for business critical calls
Just kidding, you don't have a job.

>business
>skype
what kind of shitty business is this
i don't sell pizza

look at the butthurt linuxfags, they don't have anybody to call. look at them foaming at the mouth.

First better option: Discord
Second better option: µTox

There's nothing else that deserves your attention, not even Telegram.

Remember OP, google is your friend
>ghetto-skype

>le gamer meme voip
I think I'll pass.

>Hey CFO can you join my discord server haha I really need to talk to you about something
>Get fired for being an autistic manchild

Most companies in the world now.

Lync was deprecated and Skype For Business took it's place.

Pretty much everyone agrees it was a shit "upgrade," but there is no choice since existing licenses are still in effect.

freetards on suicide watch

Do you mean an open source alternative or are you implying that Skype is not available on linux?

Discord ? No really, discordapp.com
Still fuckin better than skype.

Skype is not available in a functioning form on Linux. Again, there is no alternative. The open source "solutions" are dog shit. At least you guys have brokenskype.

See:

github.com/stanfieldr/ghetto-skype

>Skype is not available in a functioning form on Linux.
>At least you guys have brokenskype.
I use it often tho and works fine. But what can i say, looking at your attitude you'll probably just reject any suggestion. Cheap bait/10.

>Will follow M$ to the death
You're rejecting Discord because it's a "gaming app" but it's still a better piece a software than your crappy skype who can't even run properly in a browser. Nah, get the fuck out.

>Chrome based
>Javascript

discord is p good

pouring one out for everyone who's autism prevents them from using the software normal humans use.

I'm in a donald v. hillary scenario with skype and discord.
I hate discord but the other option is so obscenely repulsive and disgusting my hate for discord is infinitesimal in comparison. Would use Tox but my shithead friends didn't think it would be able support large calls, which we almost never have anyways.

>discord
>not slack
Kys