>2016
>still no replacement for ipod classic

So there are 2 options:
1. Touchscreen shit with no memory nor battery life from apple or
2. Android based obese phones with simcard port removed.

Just get a portable USB DAC that works through OTG.

There are other players that don't fit in any of those categories.

My iPod Classic got stolen a while ago. I miss it. Fuck you Apple for cancelling it's production.

>/chinkshitgeneral/

>obese phones

so that how it feels to be an effete manchild

>what is the fiio x5

Lumia 640 with a 200Gb Micro Sdcard.

All for less than $80

How are the dacs on these?

Shit

So comfy and the qts dig it

>my iPod Classic died last year
;_;

my $40 HTC 510 is lighter, slimmer and has a 128 gig sd card and no mechanical HDD inside

plus it can do everything else

Get a second-hand Teclast T51. Everything about it is shit except the output stage, which features not one but two Wolfson chips, one for each channel.

My 2006 iPod video still works great

I'll sell it to ya. How much are ya willin' to pay?

Absoulte truth, nothing comes close. I have the brandnew ipod and it never fuckong downloads music onto it. Its the red ipod for aids too. So everytime i take it to the apple store i yell and say to the apple genius cunts "i know i bought the ipod that supports aids, but i didnt know it would come with aids!" Fucking furious

not op, but i've been looking one and they go for around $45 ebay.
Q; Is it really that easy for the back to get scratched? Every single one i've seen has a completely totaled back, people talk about how scratch prone it is in the descriptions. Why isn't there at least one person who thought to put a case on it or something?

just replace it.

6th gen is a pain to open but its worth it.

im looking for a decent ssd to put in and i also have to replace the battery and screen, but the ipod classic is the only fucking apple device which is actually decent so for me personally its worth the effort.

I put a case on mine but it's been 10 years so yes it is scratched.

Anyway, it's there for me to listen to it, not to look pretty so I could care less about the scratches

Zune

That doesn't exist

>Fucking touchscreen mp3 player without physical buttons
>Phones without the Jack
>Dogs and cats living together
Fuck this planet.

DUDE WHAT IS AN MP3 PLAYER THAT YOU CAN GET FOR TEN DOLLARS? LMAO LMAO LMAO

guess that makes sense. lmk if you'll part for 45

An SD card is also a pretty good option, with the iFlash adaptor you can put in up to four cards, gets way less expensive than an ssd for medium capacities and also saves up battery power.

I have an iPod touch first gen from 2007 when Apple was great. Still works and has about 16-20 hours playback on a full charge. I only plug it in every 2-3 days. Modern iShits don't even last 8 hours. I sure do miss the days before planned obsolescence when tech companies produced quality products.

Keep using your iPod classic until it breaks.

Well, sony is still making new MP3s.

>400
why does Sony do this to themselves?

Because is has DAP level fidelity.