With iPhone 7 and iOS 10 around the corner, what "feature" should we add to trick iDiots into thinking is real

With iPhone 7 and iOS 10 around the corner, what "feature" should we add to trick iDiots into thinking is real.

Scratch resistant coating

We convince them to switch to android telling them its smooth and lag-free.

That there will be no headphone jack

Shake to charge. Wait a month after release, then tell people that the accelerometer has been 'repurposed' and that the kinetic energy used when you vigorously shake the iPhone 7 is converted to eletrical energy which charges the phone

really guys? i thought Sup Forums was more mature than this *sigh*

>implied sighing in text format

Lol

Tell them that they can charge it by submerging it in a bowl of ammonia and then adding bleach.

I heard app is having a new contest, take a picture under water to show off the new waterproof body and you could win a FREE PAIR of Bluetooth earbuds! all you have to do is upload you pic on twitter with the hasting #bobbingwithapple.

Blatant but subtle, I like it

>I heard app is having a new contest, take a picture under water to show off the new waterproof body and you could win a FREE PAIR of Bluetooth earbuds! all you have to do is upload you pic on twitter with the hasting #bobbingwithapple.

Yes... yes

make an instagram post on a fake apple account and score, let them roll in and post them here

Convince them that it still has a headphones jack.

salt + denial much?

it's all about removing features these days

how does this permanently damage the phone?

>*sigh*

It doesn't, just makes people look like the rerards that they pretend not to be.

shut the fuck up these retarded schemes only give applel more publicity if that even makes sense to you

you'd have more luck making android phones look more appealing or actually going all out and find a way to create malware for the ithungs

This could work, especially with the new glossy one.

Someone would have to think of a common household product that could possibly fuck it up and some science shit to make it seem believable.

The headphone jack will be disabled in the next iteration of iOS 10 because the new iphone doesnt have it.

bretty good

Did this keynote announce whether the paid shills are getting a raise? It's getting harder and harder to shill Apple with this constant stream of shit pseudo features....