>charge your headset
>charge your mouse
>charge your keyboard
>charge your watch
>charge your glasses
>charge your vibrating dildo
Why do they do that?
Future will be like :
>hey dude, my watch ran out of battery, can I borrow you a charger?
>sorry dude, all my three outlets of my power strip are used to charge my headset, my laptop* and a power bank for this afternoon.
>and your Ikea wireless charging station?
>my phone is on it.
>do you have another power socket? I always brings my charger with me

*the laptop can't charge another thing while charging because it only has one port.

Unless your an apple user
>hey dude, can i borrow your charger for my headphones/phone/smartwatch?

>Sorry, I use android

>complain about plugging in headphones once a week to charge them
>don't complain about plugging them in multiple times per day to listen with them

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>being tethered to your phone
vs
>being tethered to the wall

Plus I forgot : batteries are very polluting (to make, to throw and to recycle), and it's a bad thing if we are putting them inside basically everything.

One master device with huge battery > smaller batteries inside every devices

>being tethered to your phone all the time
>vs being tethered to the wall for an hour a week while you are sleeping

>One hour a week

>Wireless audio quality
K

>implying that that cheap ass $0.39 DAC in your cell phone is any better

>3 outlet power strip
Your fault for not buying a 6 outlet.

Also get multiport chargers you fucking dingdong

Almost THICC
>Almost THICC
Almost THICC
>Almost THICC
Almost THICC
>Almost THICC
Almost THICC
>Almost THICC
Almost THICC
>Almost THICC

>it's your fault for not buying more
>also, you should buy this thing
Fucking consumerist
>not using immortal timeless passive universal batteryless devices

In the future they'll just put outlets in the human body that burn carbs while charging your devices. All of humanity will be /fit/ and we'll solve all our energy problems.

What about us skinny fags

I actually own 2 x4 USB charger (ordered one but amazon fucked up). I use one for my raspberries, and the other one to charge.
But still, I hate the idea of having to charge everything.

I already charge my phone and my tablet while I'm sleeping. Should I buy a separate power strip to dedicate to all of my mobile devices? Or perhaps draft up a rotating charging schedule?

I'm sorry you can't spend an extra 0.98c on a power board with extra slots.
What kind of third world dump do you live in?

Do whatever the fuck you want. Why do you have no problem plugging your headphones into your phone but once you have to plug it in a charger once a week it's literally worse than hitler?

You have no idea how much disponible plug and strip I have around the house.
But I don't want a 6 fucking chargers in a row to charge things that shouldn't be.

transistor radio master race

Stop being poor, it's only 4 aud you poorcunt

It's a shit lot better

>willfully being this stupid
Wireless headphones require you to plan ahead to listen to music. Plugging in wired headphones does not. And if you think those tiny fucking airpods are going to power separate DACs for a week without recharging you're a fucking idiot.

When the CPU is doing most of the work, yes

What phone do you have?

>once a week
www.apple.com/airpods/
>With 24-hour battery life and groundbreaking ease-of-use and intelligence, AirPods are wireless headphones unlike any other.
They last a fucking day, retard.

Oh GOD FORBID I have to PLAN AHEAD! You also have to plan ahead to listen to your music by charging your phone. Why not just bring some sticks in your pocket and just hit them on a table or something instead? And what the fuck are airpods? When did I ever mention anything about them?

24 hours continuous playback you tit

When did I ever mention anything about airpods?

AIrpods are the name of Apple's wireless headphones. The one's you're arguing about. Jesus fuck grow a brain. Then again, if you did, you probably wouldn't be so eager to spend $160 on a pair of headphones you have to charge every day in order to use, and still have worse sound quality than a pair of $20 ones from Walmart.

>24 hours continuous playback you tit
Yes. The first week.
And after 10 month, they will last like, 40 minutes?
What would you do then? Replace the battery or buys news ones?

Assuming they don't drain the batteries at all in standby, which is almost certainly not the case, that's a whole 3.4 hours a day of music from your week's charge. The future is so exciting.

When did I ever say I was talking about Apple?

Okay, which brand are you talking about? Which brand of wireless headphones has this magical 7 days of battery life with regular usage?

Standby drain is almost non-existent on bluetooth 4.0 onwards

who dat

Good thing Airpods aren't Bluetooth. Did you think Apple would use an open standard?

What are they, then?

I can't charge my book because Im charging my cigarette :(

A custom "Bluetooth-like" chip. Something Apple developed in-house.

Literally even the cheapest chink headphones straight from Aliexpress will have 20+ hours of playback time.

So 4 hours less time than Airpods? Cool, once again, that's 3.4 hours or less of use on your "once a week" charging schedule. Sounds pretty fucking lame.

So what kind of job do you work where you need to listen to music from your phone for more than 3 hours a day? Or are you just a NEET living in your mom's basement?

It's still infinity less than wired headphones

>you don't NEED to listen to music for more than 3 hours a day so it's really a feature!
I'm in web development. I like to listen to music while I work. Or maybe I'm in warehousing. Does it matter? There are plenty of jobs where listening to music for most of the day isn't an impediment, we're not all working the cash register.

Not if I plug mine into a power source with a wire.

Then I'd assume it's even lighter on power consumption then.

>His job don't let him listen to music
Sorry you fail your career, my friend.
But don't give up! Work hard and you can find a better job!

Why are you listening to music from your phone?

Bluedio n2 user here. Get fucked.

These last me ~8 hours per charge.

I'm not listing form my computer in the bus or at my job

You ride the bus more than 3 hours a day? Your job doesn't let you put music on your computer? Sounds like an awful life.

Who says I am? Do wireless headphones not work with computers? Is this a phone only product?

Depending on where you work, they might block access to popular streaming services on the network. I stream from a server at my house though, so that wouldn't be an issue regardless.

If you're at a computer then you can keep them permanently plugged in and never have to worry about battery life.

How is that any different from plugging them into my phone? Why is it suddenly an inconvenience to plug headphones into a device in my pocket, but not one that's tethered to my desk?

But I don't work only on computer.
Sometimes I have to work on machines (printers, plotters) and work with with my hands (cutting, assembling, pasting...)
Sorry, graphic designer life is pretty great.

Because you only plug it in once.

Then you can recharge them every night if you use them that much. It's still less plugging than with wired headphones.

Plugging headphones into my phone is less of an inconvenience than charging them.

>plugging my headphones into one recepticle is less of an inconvinence than plugging them into another at a much lower frequency

It is better because of wireless compression. That's why wired headsets are better.

>putting my headphones on charge every 2 days before I go to bed is easier than plugging them into my phone when I decide to use them

It sure is.

>oh shit I better recharge my television
>oh shit, I better recharge my toaster
>oh shit, I better recharge the air conditioner

You know pressing the button to turn them on is basically as much work as plugging them in, right? You're not saving yourself any energy, just adding more shit to charge to your life.

Are we still in 2005? Bluetooth 4.0 drains almost nothing on standby.

What does that have to do with anything? You still have to turn them on.
>You know pressing the button to turn them on is basically as much work as plugging them in, right? You're not saving yourself any energy, just adding more shit to charge to your life.

You meaning turning them on once when I open the box?

Of course you would, because you're a blind fanboy.

>Needing to charge your wired headphones

>Implying future Apple products will have any sort of port

No, turning them on when you listen to music. Unless you want your phone calls running through your bluetooth headphones on the other side of the house every time you decide to use your phone as a phone.

AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUTIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMM

>hurr durr

>open Youtube
>headphones aren't in the same room
>have to go get them or change audio configuration in order to get sound
Are you trying to tell me you never use your phone speakers for media? Stop being obtuse, you know damn well these things aren't meant to be left on all the time.

Can we please STOP BEING COMPLETE ASSHOLES TO EACH OTHER???
YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN
GROW UP

I want to impregnate her tits

I don't. Playing music on speakers in public is what niggers do.

No.

>in public
Good thing I'm not homeless.

>headphones aren't in the same room
>his brain reads this as "in public"
So you're illiterate too.

Fuck you

Did you even read his reply?

who is this OP stop playing

The laughed at me. Now I am laughing

Why would I use shitty phone speakers at home?

>posted from my iphone

Are you a POOrfag who can't afford to spend $4 too?

This is officially the best thread ever

>tfw can't charge my personal phone, work phone, tablet, computer, tv remote, and my cigarette all on the same powerstrip designed for my christmas tree

>Not even considering charging his iBelt
Enjoy those droopy jeans bro

>tfw analog belt

On second thought it has a warmer holding tone you fucking pleb

>Cable Bill (heh, tv)
>Electric Bill
Oh shi..

>>Sorry, I use android
me

>Implying you won't lose one first

If the society at the time (some residing now) was more open the "radical ideas" Tesla was imagining and didn't drive him insane he could've given us (near)infinite power and communication bandwidth.

>we deserve this hell

>tfw the two pieces of technology i never leave the house without and that have never failed me do not require electricity or batteries

>tfw they will probably outlive me and any potential future children

Sometimes our predecessors got it right.

Don't those watches require servicing somewhat often?

About every 5 years yes. But it'll keep working for a century with proper care.

The Apple watch will become obsolete in a couple of years.