Say what you will about the man, but Apple knew what the fuck it was doing when he was alive

Say what you will about the man, but Apple knew what the fuck it was doing when he was alive.

brainwashing people?

>Steve Jobs Apple
>Make stuff that's locked for the sake of convenience for people don't want to learn how stuff work
>Tim Cook Apple
>Make meme products like the single port macbook and iphone 7 that aren't convenient

Normies won't even blink at the prospect of having to buy apple brand headphones. This won't effect them in the slightest.
Honestly I'm surprised it took them this long to do it

Steve Jobs was a pretty smart guy desu. I don't like apple but I have respect for him and wozniak for all the shit they went through to build their company.

Steve Jobs was a god damn genius. He is severely missed.

this

Wasn't Apple doing poorly at first when he was with them, then were doing even WORSE without him, and then finally got their shit together when he returned?

If only he ate more fruits and veggies he wouldn't have died of a heart attack.

They both were royal fuckups when they weren't together. Jobs started NeXT (which crashed and burned), while Apple released dumb shit like the Newton. They needed each other.

NeXT didn't really 'crash and burn'. Apple was garbage without Jobs, but NeXT is what the Internet as we know it was born on, it is the framework that OS X and BSD are based on today, it was a truly revolutionary OS for the time. The hardware was whatever, sure, but the OS was a big deal.

He had cancer. He thought taking a bath would cure it.

Same could be said about Microsoft and Bill Gates.

Check what happened after Bill retired, windows 8 and 10 along with x100 more botnet. They fired a lot of people and ruined a lot of things in the company. They don't listen to costumers anymore either.

>tfw had to switch to linux because of windows 8 and everything after

feels alright though, as the benefits outweigh the shit side of things

Every organization needs someone at the top screaming and swearing at all the stupid shit that comes up and nipping in the bud. If people just try to get by and play nice, its already over.

Please tell me exactly what they did that was so amazing? All he did was create a nicely designed MP3 player with a lot of storage and everyone thinks he's a genius. It's not like he actually invented anything himself.

Marketing genius.

I still run Windows 7.
I'm considering a Windows 10 install only because I have to use other people's computers for presentations and shit and it's gotten to the point where I have trouble switching screens and basically don't know what I'm doing and it's going to bite me in the ass.

He helped lower childhood obesity rates in the US by popularizing fruits and vegetables.

>invented the iphone
>invented the ipod
>was gonna invent some other cool shit

The guy is on the same tier as the people that invented cars and shit

The only similarity that Jobs had to Henry Ford is that he made children build his shit in sweatshops in an assembly line. Like I said, inventing the ipod wasn't really all that creative -- he just made a fancy MP3 player with a lot of storage. Also, the iphone was just a much better designed blackberry.

Yes, he was good at marketing. I know I sound conceited but I really don't think he deserves as much praise as he gets.

They got their shit together because of him. He cut out the dumb shit like the bazillion PowerMac models and simplified it to consumer/pro desktop/laptop.
The iPod had a great UI, the Rio's was shit.

did samsung assassinate him?

>DUDE YOU'RE HOLDING THE IPHONE WRONG LMAO