What did Amazon Prime mean by this?

What did Amazon Prime mean by this?

That your package is on the way you fucking idiot

>amazon won't ship lithium ion batteries outside the continental US because it's "dangerous"

fuck you nigger I want a power bank

Lost in shipment fuck you :^)

but it's past 8pm

>the botnet won't allow Mohammed to make a clock

>he doesn't have his phone in 24h time

send amazon support a message, they'll extend your prime by a month.

It means that some guy is driving around after hours in his car with your package.

complain for some free shit

Good idea. On a chat with them right now. Not the first time this has happened. Sometimes "Prime 2 Day Shipping" becomes 3 or 4.

At 10PM? Don't know man. Latest update was at 6pm with "transferred to local post office for delivery".

lel

Last time it happened to me, the rep apologized and said I "deserved" better service, but like it was a fuck up in the warehouse and nothing more.

I'm sorry, but that just won't cut it. I need 1 day shipping for the rest of my membership.

It doesn't work. 1 year and it's fine or I'll sue you to the fullest extend of the law.

Give me two months or I'll kill myself. Do you want blood on your hands, Den?

>mfw called them to get a refund on a 980 Ti that never arrived
>it's been a month and I still haven't gotten the refund

I like how they just use pre-written sentences or something to talk. He sent this whole thing out in like 3 seconds.

>Take care.
>Bye.

Honestly, the 1 month extra of Prime is eh, alright. Prime's $99/year so it's $8/month. Probably would've preferred a $5 credit. To be honest, I don't think I even order enough from there. And I don't ever use their streaming services.

What did eBay mean by this?

Better hope they didn't ship it with any service that drops it off to USPS for delivery.

oh my fucking word, FUCK this.

>Tfw I have Amazon prime free for the rest of my life because I was one of the super early adopters

oh yeah well my dad lives in the amazon

>he uses 24h time

They're trying to stop you from buying stupid meme RAM.

What the actual fuck?

Reminds me when I had something shipped from within my state (like 2 hours away) basically make a goddamn US Tour because FedEx is retarded with route planning.

It took 2 goddamn weeks to get to me, and it took so long that I got a refund for it.

>I got a refund for it.
While still keeping the item? If so, that's pretty great

>didn't order Xiaomi headphones directly from Xiaomi or a /csg/ approved reseller
You're getting fakes. It's pretty much guaranteed.

Pro tip: You can pickup your shipment directly from their warehouse.

>Order Korean 1440p monitor from Korea
>gets to my house in the east coast US in 3 days

Not a prime story but still:

>buy some scented soap because fuck you i want to smell nice

>be britbong,soap is an english brand made here.

>pay and order all good.

>package is taking a while.

>turns out package of english soap that im ordering is coming to me from fucking california.

>REEEEE

>Amazon never gives you any warning of this either, you have to go and look at the company to see where your stuff will ship from.

They were 30 AUD and located in the country so I doubt it. Worst case I can send them back since I brought through ebay and not some dodgy wangyang website.

>9:50pm Your package was delivered
>Open door to check
>Nothing
Wtf is AMZL US

My package said it was in transit 14 hours ago how fucked am I it says it's coming tomorrow cause I paid priotory mail

That is a standardised time parcel services set but read the fine print that states delivery times subject to change. There is a thing called a delay in transit.

If I had known USPS was going to jack off on it for a week I would have.

ITT: First world problems

>he doesn't

I can't imagine you're going to find many other types of problems on a technology board.

Vengeance is coming.

>screen protector for my grenade expected by September 1st
>it's on it's way

I'm tempted to call them at this point

Lithium ion batteries are dangerous as fuck. Airlines don't fuck around with that shit either and I don't blame them.

It's not because they can be used for bombs. It's because these batteries are prone to exploding into flames when mishandled. Imagine some moron piercing a pallet of them with a forklift. 2 hrs later the pallet is smoking and shortly after the warehouse is cinders or worse yet, the plane is on fire.

Yep. It was a game from BB if I remember correctly, and they told me if it was not there after 10 days they would let me pick up a new copy at my best buy.

Came in like day 15. Called and they said just keep the spare copy for the inconvenience. Sold it and basically got the game for free.

I touch everything that comes through amazon, ask me anything.
t.amazon employee

If i come through Amazon will you touch me user?

Only if you're non hazardous. Are you hot? If I rub and touch all over you will your explode all over me?

I might ;)

I had that shit happen once. turns out they delivered it with a different package from earlier in the day but didn't send me the notification that it was delivered. When I went to the locker to pick up my first package, I noticed that the second package was in the same locker.

Basically contractors that do amazon prime shipments. Complain to amazon if this happens.

>gaymer ram
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe lithium batteries can melt steel beams.

holy shit, $30 AUD? I got mine for like $19 NZD