Gentoo ghetto or home of the Arch monarch?

was there ever 100% consensus about what's the true Sup Forums distro?

Arch is an ancient word meaning «I can't compile Gentoo»

I thought Arch is more pro than Gentoo?

>distro wars
Dear Sup Forums:

Nobody cares what you use as long as you use a Free OS that respects your privacy.

If you use a GNU distro or one of the variants of *BSD, you are a true Sup Forums poster. Anyone using any Windows or Mac cancer are the ones that should be laughed at/pitied.

You never thought more wrong.

I would take distro wars threads over more threads about shitty fruitphones or Apple products.

How far my Sup Forums has fallen.

>fruitphones
I love that word.

Install gentoo

why

Windows 10

people actually believe this

Does it even matter what OS you use if you aren't using it to write something worthwhile? If all you do is browse shit and troll IRC just use Windows.

Look at these idiotic 4channers shilling for their FOSS OS, they know Microsoft™ Windows® 10 is better, intricately shitting on the Gentoo's and Arch's, but they have to shit on Microsoft™ Windows® 10 with low-energy "counterarguments".
Here, you plebs™, let me tell you about the wonders of Microsoft™ Windows® 10.
>Microsoft™ Windows® 10 has the greatest and latest spying technology, so you can feel safe, knowing that nanny NSA will be watching your every move, including watching you fap, and seeing what you are fapping too, so not only the NSA agents can join in the fun, you'll be safe too! That won't happen with FOSShit, though.
>On FOSShit, you have freedom, but why do you need all that unnecessary freedom, when you can install Microsoft™ Windows® 10 and get rid of it?
>Our patented "Forced-down-your-throat-bullshit-apps™®" feature will install the latest and greatest apps for you to enjoy, but on FOSShit,
that doesn't happen!
Microsoft™ Windows® 10 is the only good choice, and if you use Fedora Shitux or whatever, you might as well be a fat fedora-wearing smelly neckbeard!

Leave cheetah pics for threads about freepascal please thank you.

>best distro
The one that works best for you.

They're about the same.

>Noob
Ubuntu
Mint
Debian

>Intermediate
Fedora
CentOS

>Professional / Expert / Hardcore Hacker:
Arch
Gentoo

A good general test is whether you believe in "God". If the answer is yes, you're definitely not intelligent enough to use a hardcore hacker distro like Arch.

>I thought
you'll hurt yourself if you keep this up

lunix badass right there

don't matter

No, they're all Windows widows

nerd lives matter

21 replies, 16 posters. Nobody should be allowed 5 votes, gentoo guy.

>this post
>again

God you're a sad person

NO, BEST DISTRO IS GENTOO

OP don't get a Suse bruse