It'll suck if one of them pop out and you end up losing it whereas if it were wired, you can just put it back in

It'll suck if one of them pop out and you end up losing it whereas if it were wired, you can just put it back in

Stop trying to make sense

then don't buy then
sage

Or even a wire that connects them to each other which would also reduce redundancy as then it would only need one DAC, RX/TX, amp, etc. and a room for MORE BATTERY!

I've never had Apple earbuds just pop out. They fit better than any earbud I've owned. Stop trying to blame Apple for some half-assed hypothetical situation.

True. Apple is dumb

Drop by Sup Forums ... figure the iPhone shitfan might have slowed down by now. Somewhere around page 9 of catalog stop hiding threads ....

Refresh, check top, 39 fucking iphone threads hidden.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

>hypothetical
Its not hypothetical. Its inevitable. Just cause you seem to think they are doesn't make them good. I have had apple earbuds and they always fell out and many friends fucking hate them cause of the same reason.

>I've never run into something/someone, tripped/fallen, had my ears sweat, etc.
-or-
>I weld my earbuds into my ears with superglue
-or-
>I'm shilling for Apple.

I suspect it is the third one.

you would think apple the asthetics corperation would design better wirless iems. Holy fuck do the stems make it look retarded.

>lets save money and use current headphone mold just without a wire

then. don't. buy. them.

how do you charge them?

Apple makes the worst earbuds on earth. $160 is literal robbery. Macfags will justify it somehow.

via their case apparently

By saying this

I'd assume that they charge in their case like every other wireless earbud

wew lad

>remove headphone jack
>have to use 'air pods'
>easy as fuck to lose
>only way to not lose or carry conveniently is to carry the fucking case
>another fucking object to put in your pocket

Because they're not just the old earbuds minus the wire. They sound much better and they have many other features justifying the price. None of that matters, though, because it doesn't fit into the circlejerk, right?

one size fits faggots

>implying you're not part of a circlejerk

That one size fits is the biggest meme

Case I think, also doubles as a battery pack, not bad I suppose, still seems super easy to lose. I have jaybirds, the ear molds tend to slide off on occasion when I have them tucked under my shirt, easily replaceable of course but I know if they ever fall on the floor somewhere away from home I'm not going to ever find them again.

Released without the case and just a 5 hour life? I'd be on board with you guys and calling it shit, but they did everything right and it looks like a great product.

What the fuck why are they so expensive is Apple suddenly fucking Seinheiser tier quality when it comes to audio?

I mean even Beats by Dr. Meme wireless headphones cost less.

Apple has made a statement! No more wired shit! Thank you based Apple senpai!

ewww wash your fucking hands.

Apple has never made a decent earbud. They aren't in the business of making them well. I highly doubt the new ones will fit any differently. Their new technology seems promising, but their fit and sound quality will be awful.

>What the fuck why are they so expensive is Apple
Let me just point out something to you real quick.
>Apple
When has Apple ever had a reasonable justification for their Apple-tax on worse performing products?

See it wouldn't be so bad if they were $80 -$100

Why ddid they use those hands.

Question I suppose on the quality of such things, tried the earphones that came with my s7, they're complete horseshit for isolation, are Apple's any better? Are these wireless ones seemingly better or worse?
I think my jaybirds are better at at least blocking out most chatter around me.

>release new better phone
>same exact price as last year
>only charge $9 for replacement headphone adapters that contain an internal DAC
>release completely optional premium earbuds and charge a premium price just like any other wireless earbud worth half a damn
HOW DARE THEY

the damn time keeps going down. thats the worst shit i ever read.

>same exact price as last year
Tell me you are not trying to argue against the existence of the Apple tax by comparing the price of an Apple product against the following year's model rather than any other manufacturer's contemporary product?

I really cannot take you seriously if your brain is that starved for oxygen.

>completely random price he pulled out of his ass is a reply

ok. I'm sure neither of you have actually read about them or watched the presentation and seen all of the features they have.

What is wrong with those prices?

It's okay, just attach a piece of string to each one, tie them together and then onto your belt, kind of like a wire. Then they won't get lost

you'll have to take the string off when you want to charge them though :^)

don't they turn off when you take them out?

so when it falls out of your ear, you wont be able to listen for it.
well played crapple

>the case doubles as the charger
>you have to charge the charger

SO INNOVATIVE

I going to start stealing peoples airpods.

>if one of them pop out
I've been hearing everyone say this, has this actually happened to ANYONE?

The only reason why a headphone EVER popped out of my ear was because the wire hanged somewhere.

I literally never had this happen to me.

Had it happen many times

>has this actually happened to ANYONE?
With the new earbuds which are not available yet? Of course not. With other earbuds? All the time.

>don't buy anything with moving parts because they'll inevitably break

Got it chief.

Guess I'm the weird one then.

what about a wire that connects them to the phone so they don't need batteries at all?

The great thing about Apple is now that their technology appeals to blacks those blacks will buy whatever expensive shit they put out to compete against each other in the coolness contest and then idiots will try and emulate them since the only media they consume is are pop music videos and other advertisements for commercial products.

The only bad thing is that you'll be paying for it with your taxes when single mothers can't afford the latest Jordans and iphones on their part time McDonald's job

That would be even better but kind of beside the point of illuminating how retarded Apple's design decisions are.

How good is the audio quality with these? At that price point it better be at least decent. If it's not, I can't really understand why they ever bought the beats trademark. Also, I'm not implying the beats had a good quality audio, but that the billion dollar investment to get better quality audio shouldn't go to waste.

Some people's ears are weird and can't hold earphones

even with normal ears it doesn't stop them falling out being a real concern though

And for the most part what keeps a non in-ear bud actually in your ears is the weight of the wire.

Are you serious? That's for sure.

>Posts senseful argument as to why X object is not good

"HURR DEN DON'T BUY OBJECT DURR"

It's the best thing you can do, you fucking inbred. Vote with your wallet.

What are you even trying to argue? That x object is shit but you should still buy it?

Retard.

>Talking on a forum about object

"HURR U DUM UR MATTER IS HER BROTHER DON'T BUY DURRRR"

This is actually an incredibly good move on Apple's part. People will be losing these things left and right ready to fork over wads of cash for replacements in airports, etc.