/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• That coupon only works with the stuff on this page gearbest.com/promotion-coupon-off-special-829.html
• Aooko makes some good replica shades • Floureon H101 on sale for 8.99 • user tests two flash drives • user reviews some things but only posts product pictures taken from ali/google except for the Orico HDD enclosure • user's x98 plus 2 tablet is good to go • Cheap 50+ cents halloween decoration deals found on AliExpress as well as 12+ cents Christmas chink shit • user custom prints large mousepad for $10, print quality looks great and it has stitching on the edges • Gearbest Customer support gives user some more options over the dead pixels found on his phone • MiBand confirms user sleeps like shit lately • user got a pocket housefire takes it apart • user receives some chink bricks to build some sailor moon legos with Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dafenvillageonline.com/
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Hybrid-Dual-Drivers-Wired-Control-Earphone-Headphone-With-Mic-p-1010328.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_235847.html
dd4.com/goods/VR-BOX-2.0-Cardboard-VR-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-with-Bluetooth-Remote-Control-for-3.5-to-6.0-Inch-Smartphone_91375.html
dd4.com/goods/VR02-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-3D-VR-Box-Glasses-Headset-Universal-for-Android-iOS-Windows-Smart-Phones-with-3.5-to-6.0-Inches-_92696.html
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Miband-2-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Bracelet-p-1057324.html
banggood.com/Portable-LED-USB-Light-For-Computer-Notebook-PC-Laptop-Power-Bank-p-970496.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Headset-Bluetooth-Headphone-Earphone-Original-QCY-QY12-In-Ear-with-Microphone-for-Smartphone-Magnet-Adsorption/32679628708.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160908054720&SearchText=Running Arm Case
aliexpress.com/store/product/MBH30-Mpow-Antelope-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Headphones-Noise-Reduction-Headphone-Stereo-Sport-Running-Ear-Hook/1986430_32609322536.html
aliexpress.com/item/reimu/32618550248.html
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_363714.html
discord.gg/pJvapyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/Nba/ here

Asking again because why not, did i fuck up Sup Forums ?

Anyone bought the MantisTek HDD enclosure? I read a review on banggood which said it killed theirs because it took the temp up to 70C so I'm a bit wary

no, these are the best IMHO for the price

Who makes these childish and autistic works of art?

Can someone recommend a good cheap dirt bluetooth headphones, i plan on running but can't afford expensive shit. Thank you in advance

Also a sports wristband would be nice

Continuing from last thread, i am considering suicide

>Also a sports wristband would be nice
MiBand 1 Pulse / 2 (if you need a watch as well)

They're commissioned from Dafen village where they are painstakingly hand-painted by Chinese slave artists.

dafenvillageonline.com/

>playing with LEGO as an adult

do it

You could have saved some pennies here: banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Hybrid-Dual-Drivers-Wired-Control-Earphone-Headphone-With-Mic-p-1010328.html

Mpow Cheetah
Mpow Wolverine
or
AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones

this pair is pretty promising user gearbest.com/earphones/pp_235847.html

That would be amazing desu

Why did you buy those

They aren't even worth hotgluing

used my GB coins and got a discount,but thank you user

post moar chink christmas shit

Thank you based anons

> implying anyone here is 18+

Bluedio n2

Some real cheap VR glasses

dd4.com/goods/VR-BOX-2.0-Cardboard-VR-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-with-Bluetooth-Remote-Control-for-3.5-to-6.0-Inch-Smartphone_91375.html

dd4.com/goods/VR02-Virtual-Reality-Glasses-3D-VR-Box-Glasses-Headset-Universal-for-Android-iOS-Windows-Smart-Phones-with-3.5-to-6.0-Inches-_92696.html

>banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Miband-2-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Bracelet-p-1057324.html

Do I get it? I don't NEED it, but it looks nice

USB LED lights for $0.43
banggood.com/Portable-LED-USB-Light-For-Computer-Notebook-PC-Laptop-Power-Bank-p-970496.html

>Implying that those bricks are Legos

nice got one.

Can somebody explain me how to read this or how to use 17track?
Is this shit even reliable? Like look at the times for order 3.
I just got an sms from the Italian express service for order 3, so at least that's getting here.

Try package radar

è sky56? italy express?
se hai telegram usa trackbot

Well i just purchased these, i can only hope the chinks deliver soon

After watching the apple shitshow yesterday i got inspired to get some bluetooth earbuds from china.
aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Headset-Bluetooth-Headphone-Earphone-Original-QCY-QY12-In-Ear-with-Microphone-for-Smartphone-Magnet-Adsorption/32679628708.html
How did i do? These dont cost 159 bucks so im not sure if they are quality????

>i can only hope the chinks deliver soon

Hahahahahahaha

Looks like I got chinked with the 70 cent music player. What usb cable does it need?

Yes i know i know :c

is the x80 strong enough for gaymen?

looks like mini usb

>Sorry, we cannot detect courier for your tracking number. Please, select one from the list.
>Unfortunately, we don't know any delivery service to track your package.

Looking into this, but won't every site just get the info from sky56?

Does that meme band work with any android phone?

fuck, all of my cables are micro usb

yes, but you get a notification when it happens so you don't stai tutto il giorno a controllare like an autistic uaglioncello

It should

Yeah, mini usb is a few year back in terms of technology

But at this time, I'm questioning the very essence of the tracking: I think data given is faked or automated.

DUDE WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET XIAOMI SMART SHOES

I CAN'T FIND THEM IN STOCK ANYWHERE

I bought one of these to test out as a cheap alternative to buying an SSD.

Are the any good?

I think you need Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy for it and probably Android 5?

no because sd cards aren't cheaper than ssds and they are about a tenth of the speed

Not really, just wait kingdian deals.

lol sd cards are slower than hdd senpai

SD cards are slow as fuck

Can confirm. I got both the Cheetahs and Wolverines. Both are great for the price, just the Cheetahs can be a little uncomfortable when you first start wearing them, as the back part of them are a little stiff. The wolverines have a little bit of trouble staying in your ear with the tips they provide them with, but they can be changed real quick. Otherwise they're both great, battery life is pretteh gud.

and it's done, i still have like 5 more left but i aint gonna do any of them today

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160908054720&SearchText=Running Arm Case

Care to help me with this one?

Need a USB 3.0 dock, any recommendation lads?

Any experience with the Antelope? it's their most expensive model.

aliexpress.com/store/product/MBH30-Mpow-Antelope-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Headphones-Noise-Reduction-Headphone-Stereo-Sport-Running-Ear-Hook/1986430_32609322536.html

I assume they would be similar to the Cheetah. But no no real experience with them.

trackitonline.ru

>you must be 18 to post on this site

NOICE

>trying to resell something fast
>highest bidder only writes back at 6am every morning
>can only communicate with him every 24 hours
>other bidders are all lowballers

mfw

here are the boxes, will probably build them this weekend and post them then, weekends are boring

Why are you selling limes

sorry grandpa

I've made an order on gearbest that has 3 items in it but they've shipped only one thing, are they going to ship everything else in separate packages or something went wrong?

>mfw I have 3 or 4 mini usb cables laying around because of my love for last-gen sansa clips

if they only ship one thing, the others get discarded. Your items are in the sorry.

Yes, they will ship the rest of it separately. It means they're out of stock of something and have decided not to shaft you by making you wait until it's all in stock.

Not that user, but you have to be incredibly young to not recognize the port for one of, if not THE most used USB cords of the 2000s.

i almost forgot i got some prints in the mailbox too
aliexpress.com/item/reimu/32618550248.html
1/8

2/8

kill yourself

Hold on to them, quite useful for Arduino shit

Man those chinks really like reimu, hopefully i'll get another chink fig tomorrow

How's the paper quality user?

I hope customs opened up your packages so they can waterboard someone who deserves it for a change

Does anyone know anything about these AIWEAR C1 smartwatches?

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_363714.html

I want to get one for my mom for her birthday, but idk how good they are.

you're a disgrace to your family and your whole country

Forgot pic

It's really good for $8 really thick shiny paper and the ink quality is good too

>being this asspained

Discord says the invite code is expired, mind updating?

This to be honesss.

>tfw you wish your country celebrated Halloween so you have an excuse to buy cheap Halloween chinkshit

discord.gg/pJvapyM

>wanting to be in the same chat room as a permabanned pedophile who makes shitty youtube reviews and proxy samefags + falseflags in /csg/ every day

Nice user

Looks like lithuania is already awake guys

Be the only one on your block that does it, user

Fuck those other nerds

Oh my god fuck off not this shit again

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR REDDIT DRAMA

This tbqh

>discord link gets posted
>faggotry level immediately goes off the charts

Literally one newfag writing

yeah faggotry

>le Lithuanian face

Please don't reply to discord drama and/or lithuanposters keep the thread on topic

I bought some bootleg gameboy games.

Megaman Xtreme
Wario Land 3
Pokémon Cock Version