So aside from the removal of the 3.5mm jack and the still bulging camera...

So aside from the removal of the 3.5mm jack and the still bulging camera, is it a really good phone and worth getting if you have an old phone as of now?

no headphone jack

>is it a really good phone
yeah if making calls is what you only want from your $950 smartphone

Not worth it. I predict the SE outselling it.

Depends on what you define as an old phone. An iPhone 5 or galaxy s5 is too new to bother updating. If you're still using an iPhone 3G then yes.

There are no must have features, now huge leaps forward in performance, there's nothing all that special about this particular release. It's an incremental update.

O N E P O R T
N
E

P
O
R
T

Still the fastest phone on the market.

literally no reason to get the 7 instead of the SE

Best processor on the market and the plus has the best camera on the market.

>Still the fastest phone on the market.
What the fuck are you going to do with all of that power in the walled garden that is iOS?

No.

Yeah I'm gonna buy it, to hell with Lagdroid... Kek I still can't believe I run it since the release and never bought a single app. At least the transition will be easy on this aspect.

Use it?

Don't worry, the next iPhones will have 2 lightning ports, so you can charge and listen to music.

It is a new revolutionary feature that no other company has done.

Can one disassemble say, a rose gold iPhone 7, and put all of the components into one of those mock-up blue ones?

>fastest car on the planet
>electronically limited to the speed limit of the current road your own

That's gonna take a lot of courage

Because snapchat requires a quad core processor right?

100MB
DOWNLOAD
LIMIT

Sure?
I dont know about you but I want my phone to be as fast as possible. If I can afford the fastest phone why wouldn't I buy it? Why would I settle for a worse experience?

Because if you already got an Iphone and stop updating it will be as fast as on release.

>THIS TIME IT'S NOT GOING TO GET JAILBROKEN GUYS!!!!

This. It can't do anything a $200 Android phone can. It's really not worth paying that much for a phone. You fan get a really decent computer for that money.

Will apple backpedal and bring back the headphone jack on 7S?

doesn't happen for me ;)

you mean the SE2? (iphone6 body with 7 processor)