youtube.com/watch?v=y_HscBWJhNQ
pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/interfejs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest
youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GNU (like GIF) plus User Interface

Gooey

I just say interfejs.

I don't really talk in English in real life.

Gee you eye. Fgt

You don't fucking pronounce acronyms like words, you just say the letters in it. G-U-I, not fucking 'gooey' like some fucking brand of jello.

>You don't fucking pronounce acronyms like words
user

This

>don't use English
>uses the word interface

>How do you pronounce GUI?
Gwibby uay

Gee you i
youtube.com/watch?v=y_HscBWJhNQ

g-oi

JEE YOU EYE

See, there's this thing called "foregin words". Even english has a lot of them.

pl.wiktionary.org/wiki/interfejs

Chewie

Ever heard of loanwords? Not sure where that user is from but in Swedish interface is a pretty commonly used loanword, used at least as much in everyday conversation as the slightly archaic Swedish word for the same thing (gränssnitt).

Güí.

>Gwibby uay

W-what?

gee you eye

That is correct from an objective perspective, anything and everything else is incorrect.

silent G cause comes from GNU

>silent G cause comes from GNU
Gaaaah-NNOOEY

>gweeeee

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Gaaaah-NNOOEY, is in fact, NU/Nju.

"The wildebeest (/ˈwJldəbiːst/ WIL-də-beest[1][2][3] or /ˈvJl-/ VIL-,[3] plural wildebeest, wildebai, or wildebeests, wildebeesties (juv)), also called the gnu (/ˈnuː/ NOO[4][5][6] or /ˈnjuː/ NEW)[4][6] is an antelope of the genus Connochaetes."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

I'm a solid 2.5.

[guj]

I used to always say "G-U-I" but I use the term at work so often it becomes annoying so I've resorted to saying "gooey".

Actually acronyms are initialisms that you pronounce like a word. Get educated cunt.

Silicon valley uses gooey exclusively so that's what is correct.