/ideas/

ITT: ideas you have that you'll never implement

the sky is the limit

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyhousedesign.com/concrete-canvas-shelters-just-add-water/
asdjf:[email protected]/myfile.iso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

personal auto attendant that filters out unidentified callers and makes them state who they are before your phone rings with their call, to keep out all the damn robocalls.

smartphone without a headphone jack

dam! just one day too late

I have an idea of making threads asking for ideas and stealing them and say they are my ideas.

ITT:
>i am bored and i wanna be a billionaire
>gib ideas

Shitty ideas or stating the obvious thread intention is not worth stealing.

Realistic 3D game based on openstreetmap and other sources

cloud based virtual machines

Make anime real

A website that encourages it's users to enter all their private info. Then you sell those data. Also track users on every website that has yours embedded into it

anime

A fruity phone with a port for earphones

To fly above sky

self replicating nano robots, controlled by nano-computers guided by thought. Replicating at the speed of thought.
It would also be possible to store blueprints for reuse at an instant.
It would be the ultimate machine, magically materializing when ever needed and disappearing when not.

cables which can be connected to the apple airpods to charge them during usage

modular concrete canvas tent homes, that can be connected to make them larger

tinyhousedesign.com/concrete-canvas-shelters-just-add-water/

Sunglasses that can change brightness and have a HUD for simple shit like time and weather

google glass

cloacking device

A simple ad-hoc tool for p2p file sharing:

$ lolshare myfile.iso
Available on asdjf:[email protected]/myfile.iso

Then you copypaste that to someone and the tool will just autoquit a few minutes after they've successfully downloaded it.

No bullshit account creation like for scp, no bullshit middle tier like email or megaupload, no permanently running anonymous server shit like apache/vsftpd

that's a nice idea, but aren't there a shitload of ways to share files?

a cave story FPS

too lazy

My brother had some mac program that did almost exactly that. He would just send me a link that worked for like 5 minutes, not sure why it didn't just keep it until it was successfully downloaded, perhaps it is harder to implement. I don't know what the program was called or if it exists for other platforms.

An electronic lock for my door so it gets locked and unlocked when I want it to via my phone. Also with a clock to program lock and unlock time (ex: programmed to close at 1 am and to open at 7 am)

A high frequency trading bot that makes me billions of currency speculation.

It was done in 90's and some used still, you can even buy the program in china.

Smell-O-Vision

This is easier than you think

privacy

Any way of doing It? I'm thinking a raspberry 0, a LCD screen, some plastic and some kind of tiny mechanical arm that will move the lock inside and outside of the hole.

Sadly, I have 0 knowledge in programming.

Spam a mailbox with dildos.

>full immersion virtual reality that transfers your thoughts into movement

And yes, I had this idea before I watched Sword Art Online.

Really, I just want to see technology that can process your thoughts digitally. Like, I think of the word "animal", I see the actual word animal on the screen. Now, I visualize an animal. I see a picture of the animal how I thought it up.

This would be insane.