Please turn off adblock

Why the f would you not disable this slavery tool named adblock ?
Content producers work every day to deliver quality work for you and you give nothing in return. This is modern slavery. At least you could donate if you really want to keep avoiding ads.
Any work deserves money. You guys just use them to your advantage.

TLDR : disable this shit if you have a little bit of morality in you, egoist scrubs

k boi

>TLDR : disable this shit if you have a little bit of morality in you, egoist scrubs
Not only fuck you no, but I block ad's at the firewall level.

A corporate network of some 6000 users with ablock enabled at the edge level. It's glorious, and has cut traffic by about 11%.

>TLDR : disable this shit if you have a little bit of morality in you, egoist scrubs
Disable ads if you have a little bit of morality in you, you jew fuck. My bandwith is precious, my speed goes down to 3MBit after 50GB every month. I save about %10-20 with AdBlock in my whole network, that's about 10GB extra full speed for me.

I don't like ads. I won't donate. I want content.

I don't use adblock on Sup Forums, since I like this site. Only a few sites I feel as though I shouldn't have adblock enabled.

However (((Youtube))) fuck off

>i dont use adblock on Sup Forums

thank you for keeping this shit hole alive, asshole

Fuck off back to your blog.

No

Content producers have multiple options of income available to them, Javascript adverts are just one, the easiest to implement and the least rewarding.
Personally shilling for products/services is more rewarding but requires more effort, it also carries some responsibility as it will reflect poorly on you if you shill shitty products.

Javascript advertising is most beneficial to the advertising providers because they can only pay out for direct involvement, unlike in every other media where they have to pay for space in the publication with no idea how many people will react to the advertising.

There is also the matter of malware being distributed through ad networks, which is reason enough to block advertising. Having to waste my time cleaning up my computer isn't worth the pennies I would be giving to sites, and if you multiplied that out to all the people who get infected it is even worse.

Sorry champ, adblock stays on. I only whitelist sites I deem worthy.

Like i give a shit. Just cause you got shit ISP in your country doesnt mean ppl should work for jackshit. Invalid argument

So you don't give a shit about most of the countries, make us run unoptimized piece of shit codes on our processors but we have to give a fuck about your precious pennies? Yeah, no.

You're using their work freely. This should be illegal. Some ppl probably with a family worked on this shit. You have to give them something in return.

>56501681
>modern slavery

3/10 because i replied, shit bait otherwise. you don't even deserve a (you)

Make content worth paying for. You can't? Get a real job. My adblock isn't turning off.

>So you don't give a shit about most of the countries
>implying you're not from burgerland
ISP burst your anus every day and noone is reacting, what a bunch of pussy.
In my country 40eurobucks can give you 200mb/s in both way with no cap and you can torrent shit without worries.

ads are shit.

if you're looking for somebody to blame for the free-with-ads business model dying out, don't look at us.

blame the people who made this shit
>loud autoplay ads
>has science gone too far??? 99.999% get this wrong!
>penis enlargment pillz rolax free click here now
>play our shitty medieval paywall game. it's got tits.
>guess the download button game

and then there's the nefarious crap that's a direct result of ad revenue
>oh you couldn't renew your domain in time? let me jump on it and then ask 5 grands to give it back. meanwhile I'll milk your traffic for ad revenue.
>here's your mp3 to jpeg converter free of charge. by the way I hope you don't mind that every word in 5 on your browser is a hyperlink now.
>give us all your personal info for the chance to win an imaginary ipad!
>what's that? you're on a bandwidth tab? well here's 25mb of shit and 3,500 JS scripts. about 5% of that is the content you were looking for.

you would have my favorite medium polluted to that extent. you are a piece of shit. you do not deserve a livelihood.

Uninstall adblock and install ublock origin instead.

0/10

>implying we don't
I live in banana republic aka turkey
Will move to a real country after things settle down here

I disable it for sites i support like this one even if I hide them through css. I use it mostly for normie sites that just shove intrusive ads in my face. Also if using adblock really affected creators that much I'd belive most of them would be struggling financially at this point dont you think?

Thanks user senpai, desu. I need to remember to do this because adblock has gone to shit lately.

to be able to block advertisment online should be a given right written into every constitution

>Any work deserves money
Wrong.
Anything that deserves money, gets money.
If you don't get income with your current tactics, try another way instead of crying about it.

People don't want ads. Don't push that shit in their face in the hopes of getting free money out of it.

> and you give nothing in return.

And I don't plan to.
I also pirate everything and share links using archive.is, so they don't get any clicks.

Go ahead and stop me.

i'm not forced to give a street musician money whenever i confront one though

>ppl should work for jackshit

Maybe they should chose another line of work, retard?
If anyone puts some shitty ads in my face I will make sure they won't get a single penny for what they do. Moreover, I will find the single shit their advertisers might not like and send it to them and ask to stop advertising on that shitty site.

>1 post by this ID

I also create lots of content and gets lots of visitors from it.

I dont mind adblockers that much if they just have it on. Although when they remove static image ads or referal links I wonder what the point of it is. Luckily that's not that common, but that's just killing websites with no real privacy benefit.
But when people make shitty excuses for it it does piss me off. If you dont want to see my ads then stop visiting my website. It's not that hard. You dont have to use my services.

adblock is anti-semetic

You reap what you sow. Ads struck first by playing obnoxious music/sounds, posing as download links on filehosting sites, directly serving malware, and tracking the viewer's every fucking move.

Eat shit, kikes. I'll never turn off Adblock, and I'll never enable your shit Javascript that serves no purpose but to track me, either. For the content producers, find a better way to make money. If your shit's so good that you think you can make a living doing it, there's got to be a better way than running a million advertisements on your site.