Think Different™

Think Differentâ„¢

I'll be honest, I thought this was a phone at first

Stink Differentâ„¢

Why does no one that really matters seem to care about things like this? It's such a poor design choice it looks like a catheter being inserted in a mouse

And all this time I though only Macfags cared about aesthetics. I stand corrected.
You are concerned about the aesthetics of stuff you'll never buy.

Maybe that's why he'll never buy it

at the least i used to argue that Mac hardware gives you great looking, unified hardware for the price but now you have garbage like this, the iPencil, the battery case (Which hasn't been improved for the iphone 7)

Because, as bad as it looks, it's not a real life problem.

How isn't it?
What if your mouse died and you still needed it?

It looks stupid as shit but in apples defense in this case I remember hearing that it only needs a few hours of charge to last weeks.

I bet the sensor is some power saving garbage though.

>he wants to use his fucking mouse while he charges it

fuck off idiot

Recharge it every day when you go to take a dump.

i no right?

is logitech the only company who isnt retarded with wireless mice?

just dongle my shit up senpai

No, i have a microshit mouse which takes actual batteries, so no charging meme.

Not that big of a deal. Charge it while you're sleeping.

What would be the point of having a wireless mouse if you kept it plugged in all the time anyway?

I own it. Once every ~3 months I get a popup that my mouse is at 10% battery, which lets me know I need to plug it in some time in the next week while I'm asleep.

Is it a big deal that it has to sit on its side to charge while I'm sleeping? Not really, but according to Sup Forums it's the end of the world.

Every time you go to sleep remeber to charge your earphones, iPhone, mouse, laptop. Niiiice user. Apple truly is revolutionary.

You sound like a fucking idiot

What are you, a child? Also remember to set your alarm in the morning, and take out the trash, oh god so much to do!

Why do you like getting fucked by Apple that much?

Maybe you should be more concerned with your spelling and grammar than to be concerned about someone being concerned about stuff they'll never buy

>logitech releases a laptop-scaled mouse
>battery lasts ~1 year
>one fucking year
>it lasted longer.

I have it in my closet I'll fucking whip it out if I have to

It's amazing how literally everything Apple does is correct. They can do no wrong

No one is saying that. According to 90% of the posts on this board it's the exact opposite actually. All I said was it isn't a big deal. Learn to read.

>You have to charge a cellphone, wtf?
>You have to charge a laptop, wtf?
>You have to charge a wireless mouse, wtf?

The only valid complaint is earphones.

wtf I hate charging now

Absolutely. Nothing Apple does is ever a big deal. How can other companies even compete?

this makes me giggle everytime

i had a m510 that I bought in 2011 and never bothered to replace it until this week as the switch finally started wearing out

i replaced the two AA batteries twice(i dont think they were even fully discharged), it wasn't a great mouse spec wise but it was kinda comfy.

Yea mouse. If a charge of AA battery lasts for many months there is no reason to have rechargeable meme.

Lmao

Just wait until we get mice that charge wireless via mouse pad

>iphone goes wireless
>needs 2 fucking adapters to make it usable

I am waiting for a big pad that will charge multiple devices simultaneously. That might actually make rechargeable meme become usable.

There are already big pads for wirelessly charging multiple devices.

Maybe I don't want to constantly be buying AAs?

Also maybe I don't want a heavy ass mouse?

>AA battery
>heavy ass

they could have put the connector on the front like literally every wired mouse ever made

hey now, Apple has made at least two unarguably worse design mice than this.

Are you usually not honest?

Jesus fk tell me this is a joke.

L-lewd.

>using razer as an argument
lmao. what's next, alienware?

this literally doesnt matter because the battery lasts like 2+ months